Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,748 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics (65685 Views)

Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) / Manatee: This Creature Was Killed In Badagry Yesterday. Who Knows The Name? / Nigerians Left In Awe After Spotting Elephants Roaming Inside A Bush In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by Mutemenot(m): 1:40pm On May 28, 2018
Edo Airways grin
Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by GGirll: 1:40pm On May 28, 2018
Its a sloth as an animal n can be a witch is sloth form.....whichever one you choose as Edo has First clas in witchcraft in Nigeria

Btw:

i never know Nigeria have this wonderful animals ...rest in peace sweet being!!!
Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by Abi005: 1:41pm On May 28, 2018
G
Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by userplainly(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2018
Iwantaccolades:
We will never grow as a nation until we go the Chinese way and burn down all the churches, mosques and traditional houses. Imagine grown adults burning an animal because they think it's a witch in this 21st century.

that creature eats lizard, moths, insects, frogs and geckos.... so I think it chased a gecko or a lizard up there.... but Nigerians no go hear that one.... they believe its a witch.. same way we tag Owl as witches, if they screech at night my mother, sisters or even my girlfriend will say Holy ghost fire!.. I grew up scared of owls , wen I hear dem at night I shiver... but not anymore... they only came to our environment because of rats, geckos and small creatures they hunt at night.... I still marvel how they fly so noiseless, u will never hear their wings flap
Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by joe17: 1:44pm On May 28, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
E no go better for whoever cursed me to be born into this accursed shiithole of savages. grin I swear some civilizations of 2,000 to 3,000 years ago were more advanced in mindset than Nigerians. Sub-saharan Africans have the lowest measured IQ in the world and you see why everyday.
go and sleep
Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by RuthlessLeader(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2018
grandstar:

False All Faith-Based Religion + Mass Illiteracy = Underdevelopment
Fixed
Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by FBIL: 1:44pm On May 28, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Edo Amaka
This time, Edo ajoka, NOT Edo amaka! grin grin
Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by Shaev7(m): 1:45pm On May 28, 2018
very staled news. over a year news.
Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 28, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
U sure say no be one of those Edo airways users wey fuel com finish for air??
angry grin grin angry
Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by Abi010: 1:52pm On May 28, 2018
T.

Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:52pm On May 28, 2018
joe17:
does that "animal" have wings? Can u kindly tell us how it got there? Oh maybe it was chasing rat up the electric pole. Sense wee nor kee mecheesy

And spirit of God fall on you grin

See mugu, sha. grin
Do a tiny bit of research on how arboreal mammals climb and stop disgracing your family and education. Savages whose ancestors have lived with animals for tens of thousands of years, yet are completely ignorant of nature and never learnt to co-habit with animals and respect animals. Savages. grin

1 Like

Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by oluwaahmed: 1:52pm On May 28, 2018
Edo people

Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by agukayode(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2018
Dis What Happen When Ur Village People Suddenly Goes Blind On A Mission

Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by Brains1990(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

Yes everyone are backward savages. including thw father that birthed you!

U see why some people like you who are nothing but just a disgrace to humanity deserve to live in the zoos. Cuz obviously, that is where your brains match.
Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by iamloski(m): 1:57pm On May 28, 2018
elgramz:
The innocent creature has been tagged as a witch now and they will accuse it of being responsible for all the deaths in the town over the last one year. RIP beautiful animal
be forming, you hear
Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by iamloski(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2018
haywire07:
Could this be the mystical bush baby that always almost send us packing from the school hostels?
yes
Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by gonkin(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2018
Never knew we had sloths in nigeria. Its probably one of the airlines in edo state and thats the pilot in uniform
Edo na wa All HAIL THE BENIN PILOTS
Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by iamloski(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
U sure say no be one of those Edo airways users wey fuel com finish for air??
yes na so, the person was on the way to Italy, but too bad. he has not even left the shores of his village b4 fuel finish
Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by Twinmama(f): 2:02pm On May 28, 2018
Iwantaccolades:
We will never grow as a nation until we go the Chinese way and burn down all the churches, mosques and traditional houses. Imagine grown adults burning an animal because they think it's a witch in this 21st century.

I'm sure one of "churches and mosques" was responsible for your education, burning them down is the payback from you abi. I wonder how some people reason with their buttocks. Mtchew
Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 28, 2018
elgramz:
The innocent creature has been tagged as a witch now and they will accuse it of being responsible for all the deaths in the town over the last one year. RIP beautiful animal

Sad indeed Nigerians are barbaric and very unintelligent

They never take responsibility for their failures always blaming someone, something, some creature , or spiritual influence

Never ever taking responsibility.. a childless woman will suddenly develop amnesia about all the postinol , arbortions and alcohol she abused when she was younger, all they STDs she treated

A man will forget all the unprotected sex he had and one night stands

A failure will forget all the terrible choices he or her made up til that point and they will all ble someone , or demons for their porblems

Small wonder why there are so many fraudulent pastors and imams in Nigeria hence why the country is so backward

Smh

1 Like

Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by joe17: 2:06pm On May 28, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

See mugu, sha. grin
Do a tiny bit of research on how arboreal mammals climb and stop disgracing your family and education. Savages whose ancestors have lived with animals for tens of thousands of years, yet are completely ignorant of nature and never learnt to co-habit with animals and respect animals. Savages. grin
u hav made me see u as a complete educated fool who lacks adequate sense of reasoning for failing to see d humor veiled in my post. Must u disrespect som1. What's wrong wit som of u folks, hhu? Get out!
Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by Harodebby(f): 2:06pm On May 28, 2018
the bush baby won cut light
Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2018
joe17:
u hav made me see u as a complete educated fool who lacks adequate sense of reasoning for failing to see d humor veiled in my post. Must u disrespect som1. What's wrong wit som of u folks, hhu? Get out!

Oh, you were being sarcastic. Sorry o, sha. You never know with Nairalanders. Some people you think are joking are dead serious. grin

2 Likes

Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by oluwaahmed: 2:11pm On May 28, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

See mugu, sha. grin

Congratulations Dr of animal husbandry
Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by Ebuka6841(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2018
Is only in Edo sha ���
Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by joe17: 2:17pm On May 28, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Oh, you were being sarcastic. Sorry o, sha. You never know with Nairalanders. Some people you think are joking are dead serious. grin
apologies too.

BTW am not that superstitious, that does mean witches don't exist.

What do u believe?
Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by Kobicove(m): 2:33pm On May 28, 2018
The poor animal has been accused of witchcraft undecided
Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by Juliusdking(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2018
UNIZIK1stSon:
OMG!!!

Benin no go ever change shocked shocked shocked

Warning! Click This!!!! only If You are Staying Outside Nigeria...!!
na ur village people no go ever change
Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by Juliusdking(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2018
Iwantaccolades:
stay dey dey devices yourself
Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by Bigval5: 3:14pm On May 28, 2018
haywire07:
Could this be the mystical bush baby that always almost send us packing from the school hostels?

Does bush baby exist? ?
Re: Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics by MhiztaarNAS(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2018
PrettySleek:
Edo people! I love una sha! So funny! In Edo, anything that lands on an electric pole is definitely witchcraft! grin grin the poor animal was probably running from danger o, small thing e turn witch! grin grin grin

Indeed. I didn't see it with wings though, so I can't help but wonder how it got there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) / This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) / What Is This Animal Called

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.