Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:17 AM

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her (85949 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by aragon4realz(m): 7:35am On May 29, 2018
sometimes everything is not juju....mosquito can sometimes bite someone and go to the floor to take a dump,it happens
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Trendy247: 7:35am On May 29, 2018
duality:

I need one. How do I get it. The camera

SignUp on aliexpress n order it, it'll b delivered to d post office nearest to you
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by ohiku4every1(m): 7:37am On May 29, 2018
and U re still in the relationship? ..
ur village pple has finally succeeded
act fast my brother .
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Heffe: 7:40am On May 29, 2018
Neurotika:

Fvck off my mention oga. You wanna spend all your life believing in nonsense 'spiritual' angles to things, knock yourself out.
i hate it wen ppl tink they knw it all..i dont care if u believe in spirits or not, but in africa science do no have explanation to ertin dat happens..u have been forming sabi sabi mentioning posible scenerios bt u hav failed to mention y d blood refused to spil in d bed bt chose to stain d floor btwn 10pm-12am...ben carson d greatest surgeon ever livet is a stunch christian..so nigga who da fvck are u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:41am On May 29, 2018
When you keep shouting "blood of Zachariah" for Nairaland you no know say the blood dey potent before? shocked
Better go ask bro Zachariah for forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by sammirano: 7:42am On May 29, 2018
This is pure spiritual, it controls the physical. Bro, I won't advice you.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by CSTR1003: 7:42am On May 29, 2018
If you are not filled with the Holy Spirit and power, you better be careful with the kind of advise you give on thread like this to avoid carrying some one else's load or suffering a satanic counter attack.

Deliverance ministers know what I am talking about.

This is a deep deliverance case. I am out of here.

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by duality(m): 7:43am On May 29, 2018
Trendy247:

SignUp on aliexpress n order it, it'll b delivered to d post office nearest to you

As simple as that? What about secured payment.

Sorry to derail the flow.

I honestly may just try it right now.
Just highlight the steps for me.

Go to Ali express,.. Negotiate.. Pay with shipment.. Give them the address why post office and not. Say office address.
Abge no vex
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by omoelerin1: 7:47am On May 29, 2018
Eshiettk:
I invite you to my church : "The Final Move of God",at the Lekki Coliseum this Sunday, at Lekki phase 1. I promise you, you will find out everything, possibly see everything that happens right there in church in a vision by yourself, and your situation would be handled there. *Do not take this message I send to you for granted*
'Final move of God'. That is to say God will not be able to move again after he has moved in one's life in your church.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by donsheddy1(m): 7:47am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
That's what i plan on doing....
I have tried to get another girl but have not yet seem a Godly girl.
I will let her go

My mum seems to like her, just concerned about the blood
You're looking for another godly girl to engage in sexual escapade right? When the Bible said leave the bed undefiled. Keep deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Beewiz(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2018
Bro,you need to move closer to God,I don't know all but I know that ANYTHING that involves BLOOD is a sign of COVENANT...read ur bible,anywhere blood was mentioned,a covenant was made....and do you know that Satan is an Angel...he sabi bible pass us wey be christain gan..pls don't be deceived cos the bible calls his the deceiver...I fervently urge you to stop the sex,not for now..stop having sex with the girl..this is not me trying to make u fornicate but try some other girl and see is the blood appears,pray to God cos he is always there to listen....he doesn't move away,we do

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by CHII2017(f): 7:54am On May 29, 2018
U re on point dear
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by orlymat: 7:56am On May 29, 2018
[qquote author=3millionia post=67972401]Op arrange CCTV or hiden camera, this is 21 century. Get your facts right.

I don't like long stories. Get CCTV or hidden camera then invite her for rematch grin[/quote] who tell you say CCTV de catch witch?

As for u, lover boy who is in love with an angel, u need serious cleansing; heavy purification.
Good day!
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by dazzlingd(m): 7:57am On May 29, 2018
Cc 0temSapien
What do you have to say, everyone here is going spiritual.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Makindeseriki(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2018
Bro use your hand to cover your head end the relationship and move on
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Sike(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2018
ImaIma1:
So the prayer and speaking in tongues...is it before or after the sex?
lol
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by DWJOBScom(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2018
grossintel:
Don't be in a hurry to end the relationship. Monitor the room with a secret camera to see what's happening when you are asleep. It might be a health issue she doesn't want you to know about.

I think so too
All these condemnations shouldnt be o as its might just be an infection that can be treated

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Mydazz(m): 8:02am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
I will let her go

Oga leave thus Godly level,...... which Godly girl dey give u all night sex before marriage and speak in tongues in the morning bros park well
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Heffe: 8:04am On May 29, 2018
samsono30:

NL people just don't have sense, this are common in ladies because of lot of ladies issue, its when you come close to them you will now, is either health issue or she is taking a birth control drug to treat an issue and you know some of this birth controls have side effects because they are hormonal drugs. If you are wise enough you will pick your phone and browse instead of listening to fools here then you go and make a big mistake by driving her. Make your research from internet research and ask any friend who is a doctor then confront her maturely like a true friend then see if she won't open up to you. you know women can be secretive and in other words, she don't know how you will react if she tell you and she does not want to loose you, so be matured enough to take this advise from me.
wat d fvck is wrong wit u guys..science do nt have explanation fr euerytin..if its a medical condition ,she no sabi bathroon to go clean up abi? Or she prefare spilling d blood on d floor instead of goin to d bathrum to wash up..d guy even said sometimes it happens like twice in a night

2 Likes

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Finest641(f): 8:05am On May 29, 2018
LORD SAVE ME FROM KHARISIKA !!!

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by MOHE: 8:05am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
I will let her go

You mean this one is godly? The one that opens her leg for you while you are not married? What's your definition of godly? You've missed it bro.
Seek God passionately and ask for help.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by cbngov01(m): 8:07am On May 29, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

you have been fvcking a witch. Accept my sympathy undecided

Lol its SIN-party

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Smartademu(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2018
You guys are funny, after the praying and speaking in tongues she would open her legs for all night sex and you guys are not married. What kind of self deceit is that? grin
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by vicaro7(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2018
I once had a girlfriend that bleeds after sex. Its not spiritual, just a medical problem. It does not mean that she can't have a baby either because I did not marry that lady but she is married now and has given birth though I don't know how many children.. When I was dating that lady I know that she used to be very embarrassed about it and was always begging me not to talk about it. It doesn't happen all the time just sometimes.. I even did a little research about it and some said that it was evidence of a prolonged std that was not treated, maybe because she did not know she had an std.. So after treatment, the std may be gone but it takes a very long time to stop bleeding.. I did not break up with that lady because of that, something else broke us up.. You have to try to get her to talk to you, she may be afraid of loosing you if she opens up.. Try to get a medical solution to the problem and don't think that the only way to satisfy her is sexually is to bang her hard like a maniac.. Do it small small..
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by jobonnairaland: 8:15am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
I had to create this account now.

There is this girl i meet in while leaving school, I love her so much but after a while i discovered when we sleep together in the room i will see fresh human blood stain on the floor. Most times two drop of blood stains. I ask her she said she never knew how it got there.

Leta she pointed accusing fingers to almost every one sharing the apartment with us so we started praying hoping that God will interven.
She is a good prayer who speaks in tongue, in fact that attracted me to her, cos she prays a lot, at times in hostel she can lock her self indoors praying.
As the year came to an end, all occupant packed out remaining just my friend and I, but still yet we still see the blood on the floor.
Then recently i got a place in another state then invited her to come and see me that same night i saw fresh blood on the floor, in fact it continued for 3 nights she spent.
When she left all blood stop, of recent i invited her again then it continued, I told her i won't continue with the relationship again.
She started accusing me of being responsible or I know something about this blood stain. She cried all through the night and slept out side

This blood stains drop around 10:30pm to 12pm that's what I noticed,
I have seen her trying to check if am asleep by touching at some point.
I have seen her looking at me at middle of night ( when got up flash touch saw fresh blood blood)

Each night if I wake her to see it.. After discussing she will just open her leg for all night sex (she gives me sex to forget all about that)
Before i sleep I will make sure i check every where, use net to sleep, mob the tiles, Check around for clues

But if am awake through the night no blood stains will occur.
This blood stain is bigger than 3 mosquitoes combine, so I have ruled out the possibility of that
It appears in same spot,at times on my power bank.
Most times if I woke up to clean first blood... Another fresh ones drops before morning

Hey, you can check out this first. https://www.bustle.com/p/13-reasons-for-bleeding-during-after-sex-explained-28642
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by remigiusizunna(m): 8:17am On May 29, 2018
ImaIma1:
So the prayer and speaking in tongues...is it before or after the sex?
Don't you pray before and after meals ?
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Tamakay(m): 8:18am On May 29, 2018
This guy u get mind oo. Na so the thing dey sweet u? Having sex with a girl in that condition?
Don't even plan to leave that girl. Make sure you took her to some strong men of God mostly especially those deliverance pastors like Suleiman, TB Joshua or Omoto Fufeyin to deliver her. If not, the moment u plan to run, don't forget the signs already, your blood will be used for sacrifice in their kingdom.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Eke40seven(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2018
Look at how religion has destroyed the ability of our youths to even think rationally, everything is "Spirits". Even Europe in the dark ages wasn't as bad as this.
No wonder there are more religious centres than hospitals, schools and all emergency centres put together.
OP, I have seen many girls with such dilemma. I advice you rather go to Quora with these type of questions, they are more enlightened.
First, confront the girl and threaten her to let you in on what is happening, then you guys should go for medical tests. However, I am sure the babe already know what is wrong with her but she might not want to share for fear of losing you.
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by AngelicBeing: 8:22am On May 29, 2018
Mumben:
You better run for ur dear life. which prayer warrior fornicates at will? the truth is ' she knows the root of DAT blood stains. know it DAT by sleeping with her, u re already contaminated spiritually and u need to go for proper DELIVERANCE.
Gbam cool
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by omoelerin1: 8:24am On May 29, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
This question always bothers me then. I still don't know how someone will kneel down and pray after engaging in pre marital sex.

The Fear of God is lost in this generation and i pray the lord vengeance on such hypocrites
his holiness, what do you want them to do then? To start abusing God?
Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Lomprico2: 8:25am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
Has any one got similar issues cos it has continued since 2016.
Every one knowns us, in fact i am about to end the relationship.

Chai! She don dey suck ur blood since 2016. Sorry o!

1 Like

Re: Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her by Lomprico2: 8:26am On May 29, 2018
3babes:
I will let her go

Godly keh! U will fall right into another mess. Use ur head guy! Its like religion has messed ur reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.