Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (32671 Views)

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes / Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:10pm On May 28, 2018
IamPlato:

5mins!
Get Your Pants down!

Put The Rod in Honeypot drop Some Black Seeds And Get Out The Toilet.

No Romance! No Fore-play! No Reverse Or Forward!
my baby has spoilt finish. cryembarassed
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:10pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Continue your work o.
Login with one, type a comment.
Login with another, like and share the comment.
Login again, concur with each other.
Then in the dead of the night, login with another again, and see how your likes are faring... grin

I KNEW THIS WAS COMING ONE DAY FROM SOMEONE

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:13pm On May 28, 2018
highqueen:
my baby has spoilt finish. cryembarassed

Queen! Its Not What You Think sad

It Was Lalas247 that Told Me Some Of This Things... embarassed

I am A Virgin Human Being. I Am Original "Tear Nylon"
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Espada10: 8:14pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Continue your work o.
Login with one, type a comment.
Login with another, like and share the comment.
Login again, concur with each other.
Then in the dead of the night, login with another again, and see how your likes are faring... grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by pocohantas(f): 8:15pm On May 28, 2018
IamPlato:

I KNEW THIS WAS COMING ONE DAY FROM SOMEONE

I knew so many people are scared of saying it.

Donstan18, your scare tactics and deflections won't work on me.
I've been on these streets long enough wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by makydebbie(f): 8:16pm On May 28, 2018
Hmm...
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by pocohantas(f): 8:16pm On May 28, 2018
highqueen:

thought I was the only one harbouring this feeling.cheesy

Donstan18 is Espada10.
Na me talk am grin grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 8:20pm On May 28, 2018
Espada10:
Oboy, na now I know say those while you dey diss them grin E dey pain her ooo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:20pm On May 28, 2018
IamPlato:

lools,no problem.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Acidosis(m): 8:20pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Tell us what you're discussing with your married ex na.

Abi amongst the 98 out of 100 married women, none of them is your ex? angry angry angry

I don't have my "married ex's" contact
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:21pm On May 28, 2018
IamPlato:

lools,no problem.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Espada10: 8:27pm On May 28, 2018
donstan18:

Oboy, na now I know say those while you dey diss them grin E dey pain her ooo cheesy

Her major weaknesses

1)Is that she craves for attention

2) she always wants to have the last word.

Ironically, She is the only one that will login in the middle of the night to reply you in an already forgotten thread.

4 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

I knew so many people are scared of saying it.
Donstan18, your scare tactics and deflections won't work on me. I've been on these streets long enough wink
Lol!

You Nairaland Ladies Are Interesting!

Mrphysics Needs To See This

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:27pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Donstan18 is Espada10. Na me talk am grin grin
grincheesy
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Espada10: 8:27pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

You both are one and same person...
I expect you to deny sha, it is allowed cheesy

I don't have to explain myself to you.

But I really did a number on you.

You greatest mistake on this forum( especially during all our fracas) was thinking I was here to bully or change or subdue you.

Nope

My mission was to change how people ( especially male nairalanders ) perceive you ( your tricks, manipulations and deflection tactics) and I am glad yo say it was damn successful.

The only dud is that you are annonymous ...no one really knows what you look like.

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:28pm On May 28, 2018
hahahahahaha

this poco and donstan are both crazy cheesy.......................hilariously crazy!!
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:28pm On May 28, 2018
highqueen:
lools,no problem.
And How Was Today's work Time
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by 0ubenji(m): 8:29pm On May 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Don't have any ex number plus there's none I'd wanna try a quickie with. #TrueStory
guess u got a bad taste in Men grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by pocohantas(f): 8:30pm On May 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
hahahahahaha

this poco and donstan are both crazy cheesy.......................hilariously crazy!!

highqueen:

grincheesy

Naso...!

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by pocohantas(f): 8:31pm On May 28, 2018
IamPlato:

Lol!

You Nairaland Ladies Are Interesting!

Mrphysics Needs To See This

What is Mr-faeces? Abeg, no tag that person near me again.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 8:33pm On May 28, 2018
Espada10:

Her major weakness

1)Is that she craves for attention

2) she always wants to have the last word.

Ironically, She is the only one that will login in the middle of the night to reply you in an already forgotten thread.

Lol grin grin

I was even thinking she's a smart one, but this method of clapback exposed her the more and made it known to me that she normally get pained whenever she's being dissed.

I often do some midnight works and I know some set of Nlanders who normally roam by that time, she's among, she mostly logs out by past 3am grin grin

I know lots of them, from Airforce, Queensucuc and ubunja grin

She didn't disappoint as a Nland lady, very dumb move grin

7 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by CarlosTheJackal: 8:35pm On May 28, 2018
welcome to Nigeria where everyone pulls numbers from their anus to buttress a point.

@Op, If we are to go with your facts then your mother should be part of that 90%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by pocohantas(f): 8:35pm On May 28, 2018
The Guilty Are Afraid - James Hadley Chase grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

What is Mr-faeces? Abeg, no tag that person near me again.

This One Is Probably Donstan's account or Maybe His Personally Employed Asslicker so Costumized his Name To Mrphysics grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:35pm On May 28, 2018
IamPlato:
great dear,yours?
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by igetjoyfromthis: 8:36pm On May 28, 2018
donstan18:

Lol grin grin

I was even thinking she's a smart one, but this method of clapback exposed her the more and made it known to me that she normally get pained whenever she's being dissed.

I often do some midnight works and I know some set of Nlanders who normally roam by that time, she's among, she mostly logs out by past 3am grin grin

I know lots of them, from Airforce, Queensucuc and ubunja grin

She didn't disappoint as a Nland lady, very dumb move grin

They log in that late because they just came back from work, if you know you know grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:36pm On May 28, 2018
IamPlato:
great dear,yours?
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 28, 2018
Where's that pop corn and beer stall grin

*Spreads her mat *

So, who is Espade10, (((you are a ghost))), so many ghosts on Romance session undecided

#True story
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 8:36pm On May 28, 2018
IamPlato:

This One Is Probably Donstan's account or Maybe His Personally Employed Asslicker so Costumized his Name To Mrphysics grin
the one that opened account to glorify donstan?

am I correct?grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 28, 2018
Osha ina wole cheesy cheesy
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 28, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

They log in that late because they just came back from work, if you know you know grin

So why are you hiding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity / I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.