Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (32666 Views)

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes / Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 11:31am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

Chuks Chuka

Chuka's chuks
Chuks the Chuks. Airforce1 finish the babe

She was even angry that Chuka(Airforce) got another girl pregnant, that's why she stopped commenting on his thread grin grin

Chuka didn't agree to chuku chuku her grin

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
Mrphysics "say YES to the vision of an insult free nairaland"

just saying cheesy
read through my comments bro, I don't insult people.

I also Ignore any mention filled with insults. I was invited here by Iamplato, normally I don't engage people but of late, their matron fed them and they decided to troll me.

Not that I am ready yet, I just decided to engage them, today is democracy day, a work free day.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 11:33am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:
Abi you be chuks la chuks. LA creme La chuks
No!
We is Chuks la chuku chuku grin

La red cup La pregnant cheesy

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 11:35am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

She was even angry that Chuka(Airforce) got another girl pregnant, that's why she stopped commenting on his thread grin grin

Chuka didn't agree to chuku chuku her grin
She was depressed seeing Airforce1 got another lady pregnant even after singing Egwu ogene for chuks.

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by TSOM(m): 11:35am On May 29, 2018
Lalas247:

I agree with you on this ...
depends in how the relationship ended.. had an ex we both decided we ain't ready .. but I remember even after we broke up then though single we still kept seeing each other .. I guess its like a safety blanket ..
I literally had to block all forms of communication so we could move on... last year he contacted me via business page told me he has a son... he basically bashed his baby mum and I was shocked ...
he said he wanted to invest in my business ( which I thought lol no way that's access to my life) anyway he told me he if God asked him for a wife he will pick me ( smooth talk most ladies would melt),
but I just reminded myself why we broke up and told him it will never work...

its not east being strong especially if he never cheated or broke my trust...

anyway he didn't have a beard sha maybe that's why smiley morning tso.m ...

He had no beard? No full, thick beard? He stood no chance then. cheesy

LOL. I know that feeling. I've walked that path and somehow I could always justify it 'cause either party wasn't really seeing anyone serious. The last thing I ever want is to end a relationship on a messy note.

Most guys just drift away. No hurting words, no fight, no clue. We just drift away like a life buoy riding the ocean currents and hope it'd dawn on the female that the concept of 'us' has ceased to be.

Somehow, the ocean currents of life washes us on her beach in the future and when she approaches with recognition and nostalgia, she has questions in her eyes. "Why did you leave me? Why did you destroy us? We never had any lingering disagreement and the sex was great. What happened?"

Her eyes are narrowed to slits and every time she blinks I can see the held back emotions flash past the whites in her eyes. She expectant. She seeks answers, she demands answers. I owe her that much so I sigh, 'I wasn't ready to give you want you wanted. You have always been the one woman in the world I love enough to even kill for and I was scared to let a woman have that much power over me. '

"And you are no longer scared now?", she asks. ' I am but running away from us wasn't the answer. Avoiding something so beautiful wasn't the solution. Now I had to tell you that. Time has taught me that much.'

If I wish to pull the strings just a little more, we'd be spending the weekend together.

Now tell me how she can protect herself from that much sweet-talk?

Some of us men could be at fault too.

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 11:35am On May 29, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
Mrphysics "say YES to the vision of an insult free nairaland"

just saying cheesy
Exactly what I was just thinking

And I just remembered the guy that wanted to migrate to Quora kwara on that thread because of the insults .....chai cheesy
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by zicoraads: 11:36am On May 29, 2018
Funny thread. You lot keep complaining about Donstan18; meanwhile I can hardly go over any thread these days and not see how you lot gleefully mention him. If you think so bad of him, why not ignore him completely? undecided

Ladies! I know most of you fancy him. He is mysterious and secretly, almost every lady finds that sexy cheesy.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 11:37am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

No!

We is Chuks la chuku chuku grin

La red cup La pregnant cheesy
Airforce didn't try. He should consider her in his next chuks la chuku chuku

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 11:38am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

She was depressed seeing Airforce1 got another lady pregnant even after singing Egwu ogene for chuks.

And as a result of that made her transmit her aggressive transmission into our innocent lives.

E nogo better for Airforce1

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 11:38am On May 29, 2018
Abeg no spoil my hustle undecided
mhisbliss:
grinOne bottle of origin for this man
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 11:42am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

And as a result of that made her transmit her aggressive transmission into our innocent lives.

E nogo better for Airforce1
Lol. Have a nice day bro
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 11:43am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

Airforce didn't try. He should consider her in his next chuks la chuku chuku

La chuku chuku La wheelbarrow style grin

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 11:44am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:
Lol. Have a nice day bro
You too bruv.

We are done entertaining them
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:46am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

read through my comments bro, I don't insult people.

I also Ignore any mention filled with insults. I was invited here by Iamplato, normally I don't engage people but of late, their matron fed them and they decided to troll me.

Not that I am ready yet, I just decided to engage them, today is democracy day, a work free day.

ok smiley

carry on then
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Babyforever(f): 11:46am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

You too bruv.

We are done entertaining them
Smh
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:51am On May 29, 2018
greiboy:
Exactly what I was just thinking

And I just remembered the guy that wanted to migrate to Quora kwara on that thread because of the insults .....chai cheesy

hahahahahahahaha

una for romance section with savagery eh cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 11:51am On May 29, 2018

Mynd4...
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 11:57am On May 29, 2018
highqueen:
alright sis.
have a nice day.winksmiley
I am now ready..
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

La chuku chuku La wheelbarrow style grin
I am begging . please let go and leave my sekxy alone.. please my nigga..
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:08pm On May 29, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I am begging . please let go and leave my sekxy alone.. please my nigga..

na wah for this guy o undecided
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by nuelsam: 12:55pm On May 29, 2018
La chuku chuku......042....lol these guys are MAAAAAD......not some moafuckn asslickers!
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by DivineAdamma(f): 1:59pm On May 29, 2018
Enjoy 20% discount on all Land payment in Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun and Abuja
Pay initial deposit of 100K, spread balance over 12 month and get a refrigerator. OR pay initial deposit of 50K, spread balance over 12 months and get N10,000 shopping voucher. Terms and conditions apply. For more details on how to purchase any of our land, call Ada 09027051493, 08170808501
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by princfred(m): 2:39pm On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

cheesy
was helping him display his stupidity.

he can't get pass mentioning me to get erected.cheesy
Gets erected oh. Lol. Na so mentioning you powerful abeg i need to start mentioning you too o or is it his whatever that is so flexible.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by MrCork: 2:49pm On May 29, 2018
..ok...any chicks available for quicky with a Londoner?..where Mhisbliss or highqueen at cheesy
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nofav0rs(m): 3:12pm On May 29, 2018
MrCork:
..ok...any chicks available for quicky with a Londoner?..where Mhis.bliss or highque.en at cheesy
angry angry
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
Thanks man I sure say no too much shayo and running up and down cause am.

Get well soon wink
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 29, 2018
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nofav0rs(m): 4:22pm On May 29, 2018
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Lalas247(f): 4:28pm On May 29, 2018
TSOM:

He had no beard? No full, thick beard? He stood no chance then. cheesy

LOL. I know that feeling. I've walked that path and somehow I could always justify it 'cause either party wasn't really seeing anyone serious. The last thing I ever want is to end a relationship on a messy note.

Most guys just drift away. No hurting words, no fight, no clue. We just drift away like a life buoy riding the ocean currents and hope it'd dawn on the female that the concept of 'us' has ceased to be.

Somehow, the ocean currents of life washes us on her beach in the future and when she approaches with recognition and nostalgia, she has questions in her eyes. "Why did you leave me? Why did you destroy us? We never had any lingering disagreement and the sex was great. What happened?"

Her eyes are narrowed to slits and every time she blinks I can see the held back emotions flash past the whites in her eyes. She expectant. She seeks answers, she demands answers. I owe her that much so I sigh, 'I wasn't ready to give you want you wanted. You have always been the one woman in the world I love enough to even kill for and I was scared to let a woman have that much power over me. '

"And you are no longer scared now?", she asks. ' I am but running away from us wasn't the answer. Avoiding something so beautiful wasn't the solution. Now I had to tell you that. Time has thought me that much.'

If I wish to pull the strings just a little more, we'd be spending the weekend together.

Now tell me how she can protect herself from that much sweet-talk?

Some of us men could be at fault too.
Love the way you drop real shît....
At least you were honest about it ... that way she won’t go about life tagging “men are scum”
If only most guys understood this...
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 29, 2018
Thank you beautiful smiley
LivingFree:

Get well soon wink

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 29, 2018
Nofav0rs:
kiss kiss

Guilty conscious grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
Thank you beautiful smiley

You're welcome lovely grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work / There Is Nothing Like "True Love" / Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.