Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,499 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:34 PM

My Sunday Scammer Experience - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sunday Scammer Experience (447 Views)

Beware!!! A New Scammer Called Bamidele Wisdom On Facebook / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS / See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sunday Scammer Experience by odysey: 7:53pm On May 28, 2018
Got a call couldn't pick so I called back which I unusually do, it was from one engineer Emma, do you remember me .. yes (really didnt remember) I was in an accident he said, I am not too far from where you're, they are holding my car, I need to settle them, we have agreed i'd pay 10k but I don't want to touch the 135k in my car so they won't ask for more I can give you 5 or 10k after everything, find a place where they sell card so they can send me some, dont worry I'll talk to them, ...

I believe the plan was for to stand by while they send him that card, they hold me to pay while he sells the card.

Beware of all types of scam.. if you are magnanimous you can send them a little something na hunger cause am.
"
"OAM4J , Mynd44

1 Like

Re: My Sunday Scammer Experience by ipobarecriminals: 8:11pm On May 28, 2018
undecided

(1) (Reply)

”I Was A Destroyer Driven By Vengeance Against Men”– Nairobi’s Sex-worker Says / Woman Cries Out After Buying Fake Rubber Fish In The Market / Man Of ‘god’, Two Others In The Web For Ritual Killing In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.