Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,356 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Do You Need A Cash Machine Or Cash Register ? - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Do You Need A Cash Machine Or Cash Register ? (7035 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Cash Machine Or Cash Register ? by lventure: 9:20am On May 28, 2010
Let us help you out with your CASH MACHINE programing,installation,repairs and training !!!@ Levi's Pos Systems,We program any kind of CASH MACHINE popularly known as CASH REGISTER,which they make use of at fastfood or any POS ( point of sales),we also sale CASH REGISTER OR CASH MACHINE of any product like(Royal,Casio,Sharp,Sam4,Uniwell,Tonerich,olivetti)
Specification of PAPPER ROLL i.e Thermal or Bond  and Ribbons, use for the Machine,

We have worked with so many people/companies and our integrity keeps us ahead of  a new client.
Kindly

LEVI'S POS SYSTEMS
#6, OREMEJI AVENUE SASA BAMMEKE ROAD,LAGOS

Hotlines:   +2348038554587,08123892365
Email:        Levisystems@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A Cash Machine Or Cash Register ? by firstsegun: 10:12am On Mar 09, 2011
A cash register is an electronic machine that is used to register(store) sales data,issue receipts to the customer and issues a report to the owners of the business.My name is Segun Adesanya.i have sold and programmed hundred's of cash registers including maintenance and repairs. Brands include sharp, casio, uniwell etc. Also touch screen pos systems for fastfood and retail outlets. Can also program cinema pos systems for ticket and merchandise. bus ticketing machines are my new specialty.
i have worked on cash registers for tantalizers, sweet sensation, crunches in south east, drumstix in abuja and all over Nigeria,just to mention a few. ihave built my business on integrity with pleasant testimoniesfrom clients.You can reach me on 07034489186 or  or [firstsegun@yahoo.co.uk][firstsegun@gmail.coml]

Re: Do You Need A Cash Machine Or Cash Register ? by Shemoore: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2012
Hello,

Pls how much is the EX570?
Re: Do You Need A Cash Machine Or Cash Register ? by uzur(m): 4:18am On Mar 08, 2013
about a hundred plus or so..
Re: Do You Need A Cash Machine Or Cash Register ? by lventure: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
lventure: Let us help you out with your CASH MACHINE programing,installation,repairs and training !!!@ Levi's Pos Systems,We program any kind of CASH MACHINE popularly known as CASH REGISTER or TILING MACHINCE,which they make use of at fastfood or any POS ( point of sales),we also sale CASH REGISTER OR CASH MACHINE of any product like(Royal,Casio,Sharp,Sam4,Uniwell,Tonerich,olivetti)
Specification of PAPPER ROLL i.e Thermal or Bond  and Ribbons, use for the Machine,

We have worked with so many people/companies and our integrity keeps us ahead of  a new client.
Kindly

LEVI'S POS SYSTEMS
#6, OREMEJI AVENUE SASA BAMMEKE ROAD,LAGOS

Hotlines:   +2348038554587,08123892365
Whatsapp: +2348038554587
Email:        Levisystems@yahoo.com

Re: Do You Need A Cash Machine Or Cash Register ? by Bebetter: 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
how much does it go for?

(1) (Reply)

Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted / Complete Arduino Starter Kit For Sale / Eminent Point Of Sales Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.