Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,763 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Do You Have An App On Google Play Store? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Have An App On Google Play Store? (2157 Views)

How Do I Pay For Apps On Google Play Store / Who Can Help Me Publish An App On Google Play Store / Let's Build An App That Can Predict Bet9ja Virtual League (FUN PROJECT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have An App On Google Play Store? by cuvox(m): 7:40am On May 29, 2018
the ultimate desire of every Dev with an app on the Playstore is for people to find it useful and download it. so if you have an app on Google Play store or knows any app mde by a Nigerian Dev but Don't have enough downloads, drop your app name here and link if possible.

I will download it, go through it and recommend it to friends. Oya let's help ourselves abeg..

also, the compiled list will be posted on Nairaland here and hopefully, the mods might help us push it to fp
Re: Do You Have An App On Google Play Store? by cletty: 10:09am On May 29, 2018
Q and A app: A digital market for educational and career development resources.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have An App On Google Play Store? by cuvox(m): 2:04pm On May 29, 2018
cletty:
Q and A app: A digital market for educational and career development resources.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

noted. lemme add it to my list. tested. awesome. love the free questions. try add 9mobile payment sha so those that are Afraid to use their card details can pay via 9mobile Google payment
Re: Do You Have An App On Google Play Store? by gabgabby2meb: 9:28pm On May 29, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have An App On Google Play Store? by gabgabby2meb: 9:28pm On May 29, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have An App On Google Play Store? by shaiguy(m): 11:14pm On May 30, 2018
Check out my Receiptish

Great for making POS style receipts

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=maker.receipt.receiptish

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have An App On Google Play Store? by cuvox(m): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Do You Have An App On Google Play Store? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
check out hollanow app
Re: Do You Have An App On Google Play Store? by DemelzaMartel: 10:48am On Aug 25, 2021
check out hollanow app
Thanks for sharing, you can try QuickShortcutMaker app to fix shortcuts on your phone. I believe you will like it get it now.
Re: Do You Have An App On Google Play Store? by FxExpo(m): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Please What ID card can can be use in verifying google play store account as Nigerian?
Re: Do You Have An App On Google Play Store? by FxExpo(m): 8:04am On Nov 18, 2021
FxExpo:
Please What ID card can can be use in verifying google play store account as Nigerian?
please I Need This Info who Is Into It or..........
Re: Do You Have An App On Google Play Store? by codesngr(m): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Do You Have An App On Google Play Store? by codesngr(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
FxExpo:

Google dont need idcard , its just for you to pay 25$
Re: Do You Have An App On Google Play Store? by themotivators: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2023
3D Product Rendering is the process of creating realistic and detailed visual representations of products using computer-generated imagery (CGI). It involves using specialized software to model and render the product from various angles, textures, and lighting conditions, resulting in high-quality and lifelike visuals.
Re: Do You Have An App On Google Play Store? by appsandgames(m): 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2023
[url]HD Products[/url]https://tecnologynew.com/ is the process of creating realistic and detailed visual representations of products using computer-generated imagery (CGI). It involves using specialized software to model and render the product from various angles, textures, and lighting conditions, resulting in high-quality and lifelike visuals.

(1) (Reply)

Best So Far / What Is Wrong If African Coders Build An Online Payment System For Africans? / BACKEND Learning Path.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.