Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. (7393 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by jot01(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2010
To all Professional Builders here in Property Section of Nairaland. Please How Much does it cost to do a foundation of a 3bedroom Bungalow.

Please I need a rough estimate for this as soon as Possible. This could be a Contract for you if you can give me an estimate and we can take it from there,

Thanks for your Resonds.
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by jot01(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2010
Any Idea Please
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by bamidele6: 12:53pm On May 28, 2010
hellow poster, for more clearification the following most be unground b4 calculating the cost of the foundation, location, nature of the soil, designs of the building and the slope terrance of the land . i m an architect, based in lagos, i will make your design for you at cheap rate, and i will handle the building as well with reasonable charges.
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by jot01(m): 6:42pm On May 28, 2010
Thanks Bamidele.
I do not want to disclose any more identity about this.

Just give me more details. its a Plot of Land and a Normal Bugalow want to be Built at the Back before the Main Duplex is Built at the Front but just wanna start with the Bungalow for Now.

What is the Normal cost for the Foundation of a 3bedroom Bungalow you have done in the Past, Give me examples. Will it be upto 500k, Just an idea, as a profesional you should have an idea what maximum amount one can spend on Foundation of a Bungalow.

So hope u understand what am talking about.

Your reply is needed and also anyone with an Idea.

Cheers
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by bamidele6: 7:50pm On May 28, 2010
let us budget be between 750k and 900k., its covers the materials and labours even the engineering works that would be done on the site .but if the land is a sloppy land and water logged.budget around 1.7 bc its total reinforcement foundation
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by jot01(m): 3:05pm On May 29, 2010
@ Bamidele. 750k to 900k for Just Foundation??

How will it now cost to Build the Bungalow itself after we have spent close to 1m on Foundation, then what will a foundation of the Duplex cost? 5m?

Na Wa ooo, Abi am missing something here nii. Maybe you talking about the total Building itself.

Please let me Know asap.

Cheers
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by jot01(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2010
Any Idea here
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by jot01(m): 9:34pm On May 29, 2010
where are my people
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by jpworld(m): 10:36pm On May 29, 2010
Guy carry your problem commot for here, if you don't have money to build focus on looking for money and stop disturbing people,
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by gen2boi: 10:53pm On May 29, 2010
lol, i spent 4.5m on my house foundation. you are lucky you got that quote
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by Felixv: 4:11am On May 30, 2010
at you sure 1.7m will cover the foundation in a swampy area like badore ajah, im not sure that's enough for the german foundation,

f
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by Nobody: 7:34am On May 30, 2010
[b]Professionally, its wrong to give a specific figure without stating this precautionary word: "Rough Estimate."
No estimate is "detailed" until the builder visits the land with a Quantity Surveyor. Also the QS cant draw up an estimate without seeing a drawing or having a perfect clear image of what the client wants built on his land and what the house will eventually look like.
In most place where you have water lodged land and where the land itself isnt directly accessible without getting wet or doing plenty filling with laterite, you get to use X2 or X3 labour than required and spend more.

The poster should also have included this in his post:

Land is below water and swamp and water goes as far as 1 or 2 ft deep.
Land is 10 or 20 mtrs away from any hard land, a little hard to access.
3 bedroom bungalow with all rooms having enclosed toilets and bathrooms and their size should be large maybe like (13x15ft)
The sitting room should be extremely spacious maybe 20x15ft.
Finishing should be simple, but not too plain.
With this little detail, any builder or QS can now clearly state 1million, etc.

An final hint: if the land is water lodged you will be spending over a million or more depending on how deep the water is. And a professional will also inform you about oxidization: the nature of salt water, steel and concrete and strongly advise you to spend more to have a proper foundation. The case with most buildings in Ajah and Lekki side which is always overlooked because people dont even understand that the land there has the highest salt content within the whole of Lagos.

By the time you are done with the foundation, you will understand better. Building isnt joke. Its a serious venture sir. Especially in Lagos. Best of luck.
[/b]
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by Nobody: 8:48am On May 30, 2010
The poster is into properties, if the land is swampy, I'm sure he would cry out.
@ poster, if I get u well, u already have a main building in front, this 3 bedrm flat will just be like a BQ behind - I expect the design to be very simple, and the foundation simply strip.
If you have direct funds available, you should finish the sub-structure with an estimate of about *** to *** bar.

You should be able to do it by urself. Its just a tiny bungalow anyway.

Cheers.
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by adebaxton(m): 2:50pm On May 30, 2010
D budget for the foundation can be around 500k or slightly higher depending on:
1.The actual dimension for the foundation.
2. The location of the land.
Note:The price will be higher if d land is in a swampy environ.
Get back to me with the response to the 2 request above b'coz d best service awaits u@ affordable price.
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by jot01(m): 7:27pm On May 30, 2010
jpworld:

Guy carry your problem commot for here, if you don't have money to build focus on looking for money and stop disturbing people,

You are Very Stupid. Do you you know who you are talking to atall??
I don't know what people like this are doing in the Forum where Proffesionals are talking.

Go get a Job and dont say anything where Investors,Professionals are discussing.

At Other, I really appreciate your Concern and ideas. Am actually Into Properties in South Africa. Am a Real Estate Consultant and just wanna have an Idea of this in Nigeria and present economy and the contributions really make sense and accurate.

Cheers Guys
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by jpworld(m): 8:11pm On May 30, 2010
@jot01 You are a poor man, M.U.M.U. like you, claim to be investor,
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by jot01(m): 8:23pm On May 30, 2010
jpworld:

@jot01 You are a poor man, M.U.M.U. like you, claim to be investor,

Do you know this thing you doing doesn't make sense?
I post something and all you could say in Insultin me.

What does that really mean?

Its not by force to post or comment on People's ad's for God sake.
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 31, 2010
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by jot01(m): 3:57pm On May 31, 2010
Thanks Ade.
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by jot01(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2010
Anybody Home?
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2010
Meaning!
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by jot01(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2010
More Idea and Advise are welcome.
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by jot01(m): 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2010
let go there.
Where are the Engineers,Architec and Builders in da House.
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by jot01(m): 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2010
Easy and Simple way to sort things out.
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by jot01(m): 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2010
No Responds Why?
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by uhuns: 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2011
Can anyone give a rough estimate of:
- how many bags of cement----------120
- amount of plastering sand required(tonnes of plastering sand and/or size and number of trucks)------2 double axile
chippen--15tons-----75k
- maximum labour cost for bricklayers(numbers of days and daily rate to pay)--
excavation----300n/shovel length --1metre
concrete mixing-----300n/bag
block laying----50n/pcs----- no half block or 30n/ block wiy half blk
- cost per truck load of plastering sand-------23k
- various types of plastering sand available---------very sharp for now

will give support you 24/7.

after all am not in lagos.

but all the same hold a mill.

logistics can be high.

licence to operate can be high in some areas

water---------20k

security-------20k/mth

hiring of tools ----------10k

forman-------------40k/mth

given is a 30day project.

red sand and fillig of same------double tiper------------8trips-----------14k

compaction merchin-----------5k
Re: Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. by embassyman(m): 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2011
JPWORLD, where is the Lr, its been a long time, after u told me u sold to Kayode, u also promised to call me, but , ? God knows

(1) (Reply)

''ARM Terra'' Real Estate Portfolio ownership / Teju Royal Gardens Estate, Okokomaiko (detached Houses 4 Sale From N2.5m)wit Pix / LEKKI PRECIOUS GARDEN. A Beautiful Gated Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.