Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

5 Things Slay Queens Never Want To Hear From You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Slay Queens Never Want To Hear From You (892 Views)

Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Slay Queens Never Want To Hear From You by donogaga(m): 8:32am On May 29, 2018
There are many things Nigerians know slayqueens for. One thing all slay queens can be associated with is their lust for money or material things from men. Dating one of these women needs you to have just enough money to waste. However, don’t waste your time thinking you can marry her, just enjoy with her and leave to save yourself from a lot of relationship dramas. Here are five things no slay queen wants to hear from you:

You don’t drive

Every slay queen wants a man who drives. She wants to be driven from expensive dates to her home or your home. When you date her and you don’t drive, you will always have to pay for Uber since she will complicate the story and tell you how she doesn’t use PSV vehicles for her travels.

You live in a cheap house

Never attempt to take her to your home if you live in some cheap house. She will insult your house from the place you to live, the building itself and all things inside. She wants to be taken to expensive houses even when she lives in a one-bedroom or bedsitter somewhere.

You earn less than she does

If she is doing some work, she expects you to be earning triple that she earns. Otherwise you are no match for her. Slay queens want men who earn a lot that can accommodate her expensive dates.

You wear cheap clothes

Slay queens don’t fancy men who wear cheap clothes. Even if you have more money than she does, she will always despise you with how you have dressed. She wants to be around a classy looking man.

You don’t like expensive restaurants

Every slay queen wants to be taken to expensive restaurants and hotels. Some men are satisfied with food from cheap hotels. If you take her to a cheap hotel, you will never again agree on terms with her.

https://hivisasa.com/posts/amp/5-things-slay-queens-never-want-to-hear-from-you

Re: 5 Things Slay Queens Never Want To Hear From You by Win051087(m): 8:35am On May 29, 2018
you are stingy
Re: 5 Things Slay Queens Never Want To Hear From You by pyyxxaro: 8:46am On May 29, 2018
Just passing

Unaaa well done lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Things Slay Queens Never Want To Hear From You by Nobody: 8:58am On May 29, 2018
Slay queens are the easiest to lash. All you have to do is lie and package if you don't have money.
Re: 5 Things Slay Queens Never Want To Hear From You by nanauju(f): 10:14am On May 29, 2018
5 things slay queens don't want to hear from you :

1. I'm broke

2. I'm a bit low on cash

3. Baby I'm broke

4. Bear with me, I don't have money now.. So when will your broke ass have money . Next!

5. I'm broke..

P.S. If you package from now till tomorrow, when she realizes you don't have money, you're a goner. They will pick the dirty looking man with dough over u.

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Cheating With A Pregnant Woman In An Hotel / Man Looking To Embrace Homo Out Of Frustration From Being Rejected By Females / To Ladies - 19 Secrets Of Keeping A Man For Yourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.