Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Study Abroad, Pls Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Abroad, Pls Help (682 Views)

You Want To Study Abroad: Free Education In Europe And South America ! / Study Abroad In Malaysia - No Agents, Deal Directly With The University / If You Want To Study Abroad On Scholarship Or Tuition Free, See This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad, Pls Help by Confilass: 11:13am On May 28, 2010
Hello All,

Pls I read Accounting (B.Sc), I need to study abroad but the issue is have neva practice it. I have worked as a Piping Designer (using Autocad) for years.

I'll ve love to switch to Mech. Engr. but it will mean going to write WAEC and back to School. Arts is far off from Science how can I comprehend this pls?

I need to go for my Masters abroad?

Pls advise
Re: Study Abroad, Pls Help by simplicit(m): 1:23pm On May 28, 2010
You are just been confused, why stressing yourself going back to write O Level all because you want to have master in another cause entirely different from the one u studied. I'll advice you to just stay in the line

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me! / Anyone With Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic / Student Resident Permit To Finland 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.