Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part (58144 Views)

A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy / Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by tartar9(m): 12:10pm On May 29, 2018
nkwuocha:
I keep saying this;Islam is a satanic religion.Are they not fasting and praying?This religion promotes barbaric activities.Its existence since inception is a curse to humanity.
Lol...you xtians,particularly igbos,are pathetic.
A supposed Muslim just farted...go carry the news,Islam must be evil.
Pig!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by walozanga(m): 12:11pm On May 29, 2018
proudevil:
I don't know why people like to give this issue an ethnic coloration, are only Fulani's hearders?,if ortom's stomach is running its fulanis,if a single fowl is lost in makurdi is the fulanis ,what if they are Igbos? Because KANU said that nigeria will burn and we are seeing His threat coming to life..

u no get shame. ewu ofia

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by walozanga(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Isn't it too early to be stupid.

Honestly you mustn't comment. You don't get paid for it anyways. I think it's way better instead of coming here to disgrace your ancestors and unborn generation.

no mind am... im brain dey pain am
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by Lipscomb(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2018
skales67:

Amen! Lipscomb included. May the fate that befell this woman meet their wives and sisters
guy stop my mention
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by proudevil: 12:18pm On May 29, 2018
walozanga:

u no get shame. ewu ofia
see the person wey get shame werey.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by 7Prophets(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
It shall never be well with Buhari and his supporters.
will you keep quiet
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by rejoice4eva(m): 12:22pm On May 29, 2018
proudevil:
I don't know why people like to give this issue an ethnic coloration, are only Fulani's hearders?,if ortom's stomach is running its fulanis,if a single fowl is lost in makurdi is the fulanis ,what if they are Igbos? Because KANU said that nigeria will burn and we are seeing His threat coming to life..
maybe you should check a competent psychiatrist. just an advice though
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by justinalumbi: 12:23pm On May 29, 2018
May God of vengeance visit them in the name of Jesus Christ! !! They will not see peace for the rest of they life.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by ikelebe: 12:31pm On May 29, 2018
So your point is that, all fulanis are Muslims? Well I beg to differ, you don't even know if the herders are Muslims or Christians, yet you openly insult another religion, May God forgive us all. AMEN
nkwuocha:
I keep saying this;Islam is a satanic religion.Are they not fasting and praying?This religion promotes barbaric activities.Its existence since inception is a curse to humanity.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by proudevil: 12:32pm On May 29, 2018
post=67984959:

What's your point exactly?
my point is that some of you guys are filled with unjust hatred for the Fulani man...shekena
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by BlackHatNaija: 12:35pm On May 29, 2018
proudevil:
my point is that some of you guys are filled with unjust hatred for the Fulani man...shekena
I guess you're a Fulani man?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by proudevil: 12:36pm On May 29, 2018
post=67986816:

I guess you're a Fulani man?
will that stop the killings?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 29, 2018
nkwuocha:
devil punish you and your entire family. Bastard!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by smileyoo: 12:41pm On May 29, 2018
proudevil:
just listen to your self, you speak as if the victims can not identify a fulani man, as well as other tribes. foisting your umbridled atrocities on the innocent Igbos is not acceptable to a sensible nigerian, who yearns for an end to this abominations in the nation. anyway you sound more like your username.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by BlackHatNaija: 12:45pm On May 29, 2018
proudevil:
will that stop the killings?
The way you're defending them makes you one. You kept talking about the Igbo ipob, are they going into people's farms to slaughter them? Your rebuttal is quite unreasonable and disturbing.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by Tonytonex(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2018
One Thing Is Certain, The Wicked will never go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by maikeke(m): 12:50pm On May 29, 2018
We are proud as a Muslims our numbers out numbers the Nigerian Christians, since we packed badluck Ebola back to Otueke. U like or not,U agree or not, U are happy or not Muhammadu Buhari is the President of Nigeria today,tomorrow up to 2023. U are blind there are more Fulani Christians in Nigeria than Muslims Go to Taraba,Adamawa,Bauchi,Yobe and Plateau state they are speaking Fulani language but are Christians.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by proudevil: 1:02pm On May 29, 2018
smileyoo:
just listen to your self, you speak as if the victims can not identify a fulani man, as well as other tribes. foisting your umbridled atrocities on the innocent Igbos is not acceptable to a sensible nigerian, who yearns for an end to this abominations in the nation. anyway you sound more like your username.
i can understand how troubled you are because I mentioned your demy God..why Benue ? What is wrong is wrong,when over 700 Fulani's were massacred in mambila did your lot care? Stop this pharisaicalness.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by Moghalu4Pres: 1:14pm On May 29, 2018
Don't look for the best candidate for your country? Keep demanding who build borehole for LG. Since you think that film acting is a display of future goodwill. Since you don't know what natural goodwill means. "How many did he give jobs?" Does he own cbn? See how stupid that sounds. Vote Saraki. Those who invest 1bn to reap 1 trillion. Achaic mentality.
SoNature:

How many people did he give jobs at CBN (mention their names for verification)

What did he do for his LGA? (Show in pictures)

"I came because I'm fed up."- Kingsley Moghalu.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by proudevil: 1:17pm On May 29, 2018
post=67987126:

The way you're defending them makes you one. You kept talking about the Igbo ipob, are they going into people's farms to slaughter them? Your rebuttal is quite unreasonable and disturbing.
you are full of hate,amour-propre,thinking no one is better, nothing good comes from any tribe as long as they are not your kind..I read through most of your lots comment either cursing the dead,playing the victim's card or blaming your quandary on others..stop the hypocrisy all men are equal before God.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by FoolishBoy419: 1:17pm On May 29, 2018
bigfish3k:

is hitler a representation of Christians. did hitler form any Christian organization and started killing in the name of jesus
hitler did all he did in hitlers name and politics. christians aren't asked to fight jihad
so stop comparing wood and iron

Does it matter? Islam doesn't permit the activities of herdsmen. Religion must go
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:20pm On May 29, 2018
nkwuocha:

Most cattle fulani are not muslims.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by smileyoo: 1:21pm On May 29, 2018
proudevil:
i can understand how troubled you are because I mentioned your demy God..why Benue ? What is wrong is wrong,when over 700 Fulani's were massacred in mambila did your lot care? Stop this pharisaicalness.
there is no reason to justify these senseless killings. my anger is totally against the presiding govt, that 've the power and resources to stop these killings, but choose not to do so, for whatever reason known to them. we all witness how fg handled ipob, that was only making noise. but these fulani terrorists has been fingered on many atrocities, yet fg refused to take serious action against them, as it did to ipob. when govt is not fair in handling issues like this, people 'll resort to self-help, such as reprisal attacks. let's jointly put govt to task to perform its duty of protection of lives & properties of all nigerians.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by bigfish3k: 1:24pm On May 29, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Does it matter? Islam doesn't permit the activities of herdsmen. Religion must go

Then define JIHAD
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by BininKingdom: 1:29pm On May 29, 2018
Allahu amber
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by proudevil: 1:31pm On May 29, 2018
smileyoo:
there is no reason to justify these senseless killings. my anger is totally against the presiding govt, that 've the power and resources to stop these killings, but choose not to do so, for whatever reason known to them. we all witness how fg handled ipob, that was only making noise. but these fulani terrorists has been fingered on many atrocities, yet fg refused to take serious action against them, as it did to ipob. when govt is not fair in handling issues like this, people 'll resort to self-help, such as reprisal attacks. let's jointly put govt to task to perform its duty of protection of lives & properties of all nigerians.
but why blame only the Fulani's you mentioned reprisal what if the Fulani's are on reprisal when the previous govt failed to take actions we shouldn't be bias in our percipience let take predilections out of this...it will be fantastically, ludicrous, unreasonable, preposterous, ridiculous, silly, absurd, unwise, ill-advised to proscribe the herdsmen as terrorist, herding is cultural to the Fulani's as OSU is cultural to the Igbo's,you can say because of few bad elements you will now proscribe a whole tribe,is ipob Igbo culture? "NO," ipob is a registered organization,and mind you there a lot of herders that are not from Fulani's stock and some fulanis are animist and christians so don't even mention JIHAD.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by pat077: 1:32pm On May 29, 2018
this is Nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by donnie(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2018
Moghalu4Pres:
Anybody still supporting Buhari is a big fool.

This is the man I am voting for. Anything outside southerner should go into lagoon.

YPP...progress. Moghalu for President.

They've sent you to divide Opposition votes Abu?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by BlackHatNaija: 1:45pm On May 29, 2018
proudevil:
you are full of hate,amour-propre,thinking no one is better, nothing good comes from any tribe as long as they are not your kind..I read through most of your lots comment either cursing the dead,playing the victim's card or blaming your quandary on others..stop the hypocrisy all men are equal before God.
You're confused!
Why will any Nigerian in his right sense support the fulani barbaric killings? I'm not surprised you love evils because you're proud of it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by emelda86(f): 1:49pm On May 29, 2018
This act of wickedness is top notch God!!! How did we get here.... Plz people go get your PVC to bundle this devilish president back to hell where he belongs.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by proudevil: 1:57pm On May 29, 2018
post=67988724:

You're confused!
Why will any Nigerian in his right sense support the fulani barbaric killings? I'm not surprised you love evils because you're proud of it.
so you are a Nigerian? Good then get your PVC and let meet at the ballot.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by FoolishBoy419: 2:06pm On May 29, 2018
bigfish3k:

Then define JIHAD
Jihad means striving in the cause of Allah which could be divided into 3:
Fighting ones evil thoughts
Going through difficulty to preach Islam
fighting war against invading non-muslims.
I don't argue blindly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police And Army Officers Fight In Lagos After Policeman Hit A Soldier (Photos) / Photos From The Ondo Bank Armed Robbery Attack, One Suspect Nabbed. / South African Prison Warder Kills Herself As Love Affair With Inmate Was Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.