Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? (5536 Views)

I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused / Have You Ever Regret Being In Love Before / List Of Countries Where You Must Kidnap The Woman You Love Before Marrying Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by highqueen(f): 12:30pm On May 29, 2018
just don't be a dullard.
be smart and look okay.wink
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by Tallesty1(m): 1:34pm On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
Because Beyonce is clearly more beautiful than what jayz could hope for, yet he got her
This doesn't make any sense, even as a joke.

1 Like

Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 29, 2018
makydebbie:
I honestly don't know how that thing got to my signature and I don't know it'll leave there. I'm just hoping.
It's going to be there forever.
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by mhisbliss(f): 4:48pm On May 29, 2018
Tallesty1:
This doesn't make any sense, even as a joke.
Speak for yourself please
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:03pm On May 29, 2018
mhisbliss:
When i eventually say yes to any man, love comes first ofcourse but it helps if he's presentable and i can show him off, because his face would be the face i see every morning when i wake up for the rest of my life, this makes me wonder why beautiful people often end up with someone who's obviously not thier match when it comes to facial symmetry, Is it even love? grin Work on your use of punctuation marks!

Look at our very own handsome pierce brosnan and his spouse Keely Shaye Smith

Salma hayek and francois henri pinault

Beyonce and jayz

Robin Givens and Mike Tyson and Tyson described the one year marriage as torture and pure hell, despite the fact that he looks like a gorilla

Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by makydebbie(f): 7:06pm On May 29, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It's going to be there forever.
You're joking. angry
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by Thegamingorca(m): 7:14pm On May 29, 2018
makydebbie:
You're joking. angry
smiley
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by mhisbliss(f): 7:15pm On May 29, 2018
[quote author=GrammarNazi1 post=67996701][/quote]What now?
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 29, 2018
A good character
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by makydebbie(f): 7:31pm On May 29, 2018
Thegamingorca:
smiley
Darling.
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 29, 2018
makydebbie:
You're joking. angry
How will you remove it?
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by romme2u: 11:04pm On May 31, 2018
sad

Beautiful nonsense
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by Fourwinds: 4:52am On Jun 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Some of us are fine but na poverty dey hide am. When we blow we go fine well well. grin

To the topic, I can date any dragon I want, I don't owe anybody a fine boyfriend. I know what I want in my man lol. So love first.
you are weird
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by makydebbie(f): 6:26am On Jun 01, 2018
Fourwinds:
you are weird
I'm different.
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
mhisbliss:
What now?

you got a functioning email?
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by mhisbliss(f): 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

you got a functioning email?
Yap the one i registered on nl with is functional
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
mhisbliss:
Yap the one i registered on nl with is functional

you mind dropping it here

i don't have acess to the email i used for this account and i'd like to tell/ask you something (which i can say here but would prolly not be wise to do so)
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by mhisbliss(f): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

you mind dropping it here

i don't have acess to the email i used for this account and i'd like to tell/ask you something (which i can say here but would prolly not be wise to do so)
Send me a pm
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
mhisbliss:
Send me a pm

yea i could do that but i would be able to acess my email when you reply cos i no longer use the email acct i used in opening my nl acct

thats why i asked you to drop urs or if []4[] you'd prefer i drop mine?
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by kushme: 12:42am On Jun 03, 2018
mhisbliss:
Because Beyonce is clearly more beautiful than what jayz could hope for, yet he got her

What kind of ignorant statement is this? You mean a true baller like Jigga..you know nothing about him.. Guy wey don lay more prettier women than beyonce in the past.. Jigga settled for bey' because he saw other things beyond the beauty alone..
And if i hear from your mouth say Hova no be good looking man..I go pour you water.. Jigga is fit to be seen anywhere as a man..

I guess her fame is lying to your head..
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 03, 2018
Character and a wonderful personality will make you see the beauty in anybody
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by Kobicove(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2018
mhisbliss:
When i eventually say yes to any man, love comes first ofcourse but it helps if he's presentable and i can show him off, because his face would be the face i see every morning when i wake up for the rest of my life, this makes me wonder why beautiful people often end up with someone who's obviously not thier match when it comes to facial symmetry, Is it even love? grin

Beyonce and jayz

Robin Givens and Mike Tyson and Tyson described the one year marriage as torture and pure hell, despite the fact that he looks like a gorilla

When did Pierce Brosnan's wife become so fat? shocked

1 Like

Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by Bingoman: 10:37am On Jun 05, 2018
You whant to date with pretty girl and dont know how to do it? Use Pickbride mobile applications, that apps make it most comfortable on dating market.
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by IsaacBuchi(m): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
When love catches you'd forget that someone is ugly. Your brain would just be registering he/she is pretty & you'll find facts to support your claim.

Pray to fall truly in love first, nothing taste sweeter than it.

True, physical attraction plays a part in falling in love but the fever of love, that stems from inner beauty is stronger & last longer.

Like I've not seen you but I'm falling in love. That was an example grin

mhisbliss:
When i eventually say yes to any man, love comes first ofcourse but it helps if he's presentable and i can show him off, because his face would be the face i see every morning when i wake up for the rest of my life, this makes me wonder why beautiful people often end up with someone who's obviously not thier match when it comes to facial symmetry, Is it even love? grin

Beyonce and jayz

1 Like

Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by Adebisi444: 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
There re many things to check..love should come at last.
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
mhisbliss:

Beyonce and jayz

beauty over love

theres nothing like love in a relationship btw
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by Youngpo413: 9:02am On Apr 16, 2020
mhisbliss:
Not for me, i want cute kids biko
do you have the cute kids now?
Re: Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner? by Youngpo413: 9:17am On Apr 16, 2020
mhisbliss:
No way
some beautiful,intelligent and well endowed(i mean cute face,good height with big boôbs and soft àss) ladies are single but the average looking (even ugly) ones are getting married every now and then...so if people marry for beauty,why is this happening?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Bandits Did To This Young Ladies Pu**y (VERY Graphic Pics) / Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman / Men And Their Periods!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.