Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies (14866 Views)

A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings / 'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics) / Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 12:05pm On May 29, 2018
Bear is a playful bitch because she is well socialized. She weighs about 30kg and she is a very picky eater. Bear is obedient girl and responds to commands like stop, go, eat, sit, cage, come.
I use her in securing my farm, tho she rarely bark but her size is intimidating and I belief it scarce strangers away from my farm.

2 Likes

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 12:07pm On May 29, 2018
I mated her with an aggressive and big Sire, so expect a very good combo

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 12:10pm On May 29, 2018
I no say some nairaland trolls get bad mouth, Abeg bear is a good Caucasian but no 100% pure. So keep off

3 Likes

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 12:11pm On May 29, 2018
Her appetite has been so poor for a while now but she is picking up gradually

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 12:15pm On May 29, 2018
Her pregnancy is 5weeks and 4days today
Her nipples is getting bigger and she is shedding her belly fur

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 12:17pm On May 29, 2018
I'm not a good photographer and bear is over active, she hardly stay still for a good shot

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by johnnyn1(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2018
Booking for a pup already.
Female
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by Sohnya(f): 7:33pm On May 29, 2018
me im booking too...
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 7:40pm On May 29, 2018
johnnyn1:
Booking for a pup already. Female
Alright boss, i will mention you when its time

2 Likes

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 7:41pm On May 29, 2018
Sohnya:
me im booking too...
Alright ma

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by Sohnya(f): 7:59pm On May 29, 2018
aquadude15:

Alright ma

I know its not going to be free but if it is i will appreciate.If its not please dont kill me with price thanks

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by jayned: 10:56am On May 30, 2018
aquadude15:
I no say some nairaland trolls get bad mouth, Abeg bear is a good Caucasian but no 100% pure. So keep off

This tying of legs sha.
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 12:20pm On May 30, 2018
Sohnya:

I know its not going to be free but if it is i will appreciate.If its not please dont kill me with price thanks
No problem ma
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 12:28pm On May 30, 2018
jayned:

This tying of legs sha.
Boss, saying bear is hyper active is an understatement. She jumps at anything jumpable. Even with the rope on her legs and eith her bulging tommy, she still jump but the rope limit her leg stretching.
I was given two option to limit her in a cage that with fit only her body size till she ehelp or tie her legs to reduce her activity, i opted for the later because its still humane.

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by jayned: 4:15pm On May 30, 2018
aquadude15:

Boss, saying bear is hyper active is an understatement. She jumps at anything jumpable. Even with the rope on her legs and eith her bulging tommy, she still jump but the rope limit her leg stretching.
I was given two option to limit her in a cage that with fit only her body size till she ehelp or tie her legs to reduce her activity, i opted for the later because its still humane.

I now get u. She will outgrow the hyperactivity eventually. Thanks for the tone of your response.

3 Likes

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by donshaize(m): 4:52pm On May 30, 2018
aquadude15:
Her pregnancy is 5weeks and 4days today
Her nipples is getting bigger and she is shedding her belly fur
wow my Eskimo is also 5weeks and 4days preggy

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 6:28am On May 31, 2018
jayned:

I now get u. She will outgrow the hyperactivity eventually. Thanks for the tone of your response.
Uwc boss
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 6:29am On May 31, 2018
donshaize:
wow my Eskimo is also 5weeks and 4days preggy
Hmmm. Are you thinking what i am thinking

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by donshaize(m): 8:02am On May 31, 2018
aquadude15:

Hmmm. Are you thinking what i am thinking
lol, yes pinky
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 8:22am On Jun 02, 2018
I have been out of town so I came back last night and guess what, bear is shedding her fur heavily. She was delighted to she me.
Gave her some little treats and struggled to take a shot.
Her tummy keeps getting bigger by the day and her appetite is increasing

3 Likes

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 8:32am On Jun 02, 2018
This is one special leaf I don't joke with that I have in abundance in my farm. MORINGA!!!!!!
According to research,
it helps the joint of dogs
It boost their immunity
It serves as a source of protein
It helps producing quality milk for lactating butch.
So what I do Is I pluck a hand full of the leaves and mix it in her food
Happy weekend and happy new month

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by tbadejo25: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2018
aquadude15:

Does hyper activity lead to miscarriage?
Didn't know people still did things like this without consulting Google first.

2 Likes

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
tbadejo25:

Thanks boss
I have learnt something new today
I will untie his leg
Happy sunday
Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
tbadejo25:

I loosed the rope I use in restraining Bear's movement but I noticed some behavioural changes in her. She is not as hyper active as she use to be before, she prefer keeping to herself and she walk toward me only when I call her. Attimes she feels reluctant to stand up and wag her tail when I call her

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Bear's pregnancy is 7weeks and 3days today and we are preparing her for the D-day. I shaved off the fur covering her nipples for easy access to her puppy when she whelp.
This is what her belly looks like before shaving

2 Likes

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Oga barber. You can call on me for your pet barbing service. We offer unique service and give your pet a nice cut grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
Bear said I should give her Obama's style .
Their you go

4 Likes

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
I don't think I would be needing puppy formula.
I applied a little pressure on her nipple , guess what. Bear has milk in abundance. I guess the moringa leaf that I add to her food works very well.

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
Yes I'm BEAR and I gat BIGGY BELLY

4 Likes

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by Sohnya(f): 4:46am On Jun 12, 2018
aquadude15:
Yes I'm BEAR and I gat BIGGY BELLY

i like this your dog already,which state are you in?

2 Likes

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by aquadude15: 6:22am On Jun 12, 2018
Sohnya:

i like this your dog already,which state are you in?
Thanks ma, Bear is in ondo state

1 Like

Re: SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies by Eveezy(m): 7:40am On Jun 12, 2018
Mhen dis is going to be one large litter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Dog's Life... / Join The Biggest Pet Store In Nigeria On Whatsapp / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.