Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

I Want To Get Fat Quickly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Get Fat Quickly (1758 Views)

How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly / 4 Weight Loss Super Foods That Help Lose Belly Fat Quickly / Please Help Me Am Too Slim, What Can I Do To Get Fat Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Get Fat Quickly by Brownteeth(m): 1:29pm On May 28, 2010
I want to get fat by all means. what kind of food or drug can do the magic effectively.
Re: I Want To Get Fat Quickly by snowdrops(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2010
kind of food ke. stop drinking garri and groundnut or eba without, and start eating correct food. you go arrange by force.
Re: I Want To Get Fat Quickly by Brownteeth(m): 3:21pm On May 28, 2010
snowdrops, you want me to snap and post a picture of the kind of over correct food I eat just to tell you that food isnt the problem. my slimness is natural and I intend to change it.
Re: I Want To Get Fat Quickly by yahoo2(m): 8:32pm On May 28, 2010
Go and get a drug called ''MAWUMAWU'' grin
Re: I Want To Get Fat Quickly by snowdrops(m): 10:48pm On May 28, 2010
Brownteeth:

snowdrops, you want me to snap and post a picture of the kind of over correct food I eat just to tell you that food isnt the problem. my slimness is natural and I intend to change it.
in that case try multivitamin supplements. they will make you hungry, you cant stop eating.
Re: I Want To Get Fat Quickly by snowdrops(m): 10:50pm On May 28, 2010
there are nutritional adjuncts like fortisips and fortijuice.

wonder if they are available in naija
Re: I Want To Get Fat Quickly by tayoast(m): 11:26pm On May 28, 2010
some pple r desperately looking for means 2 slim down
while some wants 2 add some more!!!
Re: I Want To Get Fat Quickly by Brownteeth(m): 2:06am On May 29, 2010
snowdrops, i dont want to hear the word "multivitamins" anymore. The number of tablets I have taken this year runs in thousands and not working for me. I need something very powerfull.
Re: I Want To Get Fat Quickly by Ayetoro360: 5:17am On May 29, 2010
One month diet plan

morning---- wataburger

lunch cici pizza

night -- a whole fried chicken @ walmart and

drink milk shake at night

just one month, lol
Re: I Want To Get Fat Quickly by Digriz(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2010
the guy is in naija so stop making things difficult for him,he needs what he can get here.
@poster can you change nature?
Re: I Want To Get Fat Quickly by lollarj(f): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2012
Re: I Want To Get Fat Quickly by Segunagagu(m): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2012
@ OP......hope say u don fat nw..because dis ur topic is nw 2years old.. grin
Re: I Want To Get Fat Quickly by Sirmuel1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
And now its 4years ooooh. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Hot,sxzy,killing And Romantic NURSES / Any Reason To Why My Palms Are Soft / Hospitals In Nigeria That Does Prenatal Diagnosis For Genotype Testing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.