Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

I Need Urgent Help With Facebook Fbml - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Urgent Help With Facebook Fbml (1354 Views)

Working With Facebook As A Query Language / Need Urgent Help With Php Mail / Login With Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Help With Facebook Fbml by dacraziest: 1:33pm On May 28, 2010
hi nailanders

am quite new to fbml(facebook mark up language)
am trying to customise my facebook fanpage with some simple html code
the problem now is,
i have added static fbml to my page
and i have pasted in the html code unto the fbml space box given and saved changes.
but when i try to view this tab that i have created ,notin comes up.all i see is a blank page.
av tried so many html codes on the page but they all seem not to be working
i guess theres sometin i am missing out
pls some one help me out

thanks in advancve
you can drop a phone number or email so i can reach yu or paste response here
Re: I Need Urgent Help With Facebook Fbml by divyesh3: 5:05am On May 30, 2010
HI

Let me know what you want to do in FBML. I am Developer of Facebook Markup Language[FBML].

Contact Details :

Thanks
Divyesh
Re: I Need Urgent Help With Facebook Fbml by tundebabzy: 1:21am On Jun 07, 2010
Hi divyesh and dacraziest
There is nothing wrong in contacting off the forum but sites like this are meant to share information. If we communicate what we know and solve the problem on the forum, you never know how many other people with the same problem will be able to access the solution to such problems from here. So please consider communicating on the forum and help make a lot of nigerians better coders.

(Its just a comment so you dont have to take me serious)
Re: I Need Urgent Help With Facebook Fbml by rayance: 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2010
post ur fbml codes, lets see
Re: I Need Urgent Help With Facebook Fbml by craziest: 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2010
@dacraziest

He don steal my name ooooooooo, i am becoming an ICON, u go soon tatoo my name for abumna[size=8pt].LOL[/size]
cool smiley
Re: I Need Urgent Help With Facebook Fbml by ezlinksjef: 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2010
Hi, i'm having the same issue.

here is my fan page: http://www.facebook.com/EZLinksGolf

I created a new tab called: Online Tee Times

I would like feed in this URL: http://zodiacfalls1.ezlinks.com (it is an online booking engine for golf tee times)

Here is the code that I have:

<fb:iframe src="https://zodiacfalls1.ezlinks.com/%28S%28tcyy0sav1z1yr4qwyzfrk5fy%29%29/Search/ReservationSearch.aspx"></fb:iframe>

The URL in the code is what it resolves to. Not sure if this matters or not. In any case, when I click on the Online Tee Times tab a blank page shows up.

Thank you in advance for any help.

-Jeff
Re: I Need Urgent Help With Facebook Fbml by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2010
facebook does not allow frame on profile tabs
just ur canvas page only, infact, if u use interactive flash content, you also fall short here cos they wont allow script access from swf.

(1) (Reply)

Newbie Into Programming With HP Mini Laptop / Best Place To Pursue An IT Career / Winners Of Mtn App Developer Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.