Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon (78212 Views)

My Personal Demon 18+ / Yoruba Demon From A Joke To A Tribal Insult / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by OlufemiWhit(m): 7:56am On Jun 10, 2018
Artzdanielsz:
nice one bro but the chapter is kind of short
no dhy quote errytin joor..... angry

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 8:30am On Jun 10, 2018
oyoni:
The veil from you lustful eyes and the boxers from your flexible waist...
Brilliant work man.... keep it up 10/10 for you.

Thanks. Should I say ma'am or sir?
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 8:32am On Jun 10, 2018
Artzdanielsz:
nice one bro but the chapter is kind of short

Short?

Okay, I will work on that?
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2018
kingswaydavid:
nice chapter...but jack this one short o....come compensate o...cant wait till tuesday...more strength

Thanks bro.
Stay tuned.
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2018
Jackossky:

Short?

Okay, I will work on that?
Bros hope you know when something is interesting no matter how long it be it become short .well done
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:36am On Jun 10, 2018
OlufemiWhit:
no dhy quote errytin joor..... angry
lol bro no vex
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 8:46am On Jun 10, 2018
Artzdanielsz:

Bros hope you know when something is interesting no matter how long it be it become short .well done

Smiles.
Till Tuesday then.
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by TemmyT123(m): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2018
Enjoying this story... Nice one.

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by oyoni(m): 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
Jackossky:

Thanks. Should I say ma'am or sir?
Sir
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
oyoni:

Sir

kiss
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by badohemmy(m): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
Good job boss

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 9:24am On Jun 11, 2018
Update drops 8pm tomorrow. I love you all. Muahhh
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by hAlexandro(m): 7:08am On Jun 12, 2018
Jackossky:
*INSATIABLE*
~Story of a quiet Yoruba Demon~
Chapter 1

'' When you get back from school, make sure you clean the house and read, I would be back by 5pm and heaven helps you if u don't finish what I asked you to do'' My mum ordered

She was in a hurry to leave home, she has two shops, one at Agbara and the other at Round about, a very busy suburb that is not too far from home.

Yesterday night, she already told me that her supplier would be coming very early in the morning and she has to be there to inspect the goods, besides, she has some complaints about the last goods the man supplied.

I nodded my head in affirmation, I have to get to school very early, I am in the final class which is ss3, I feel elated when I cogitate about it, my house has been something like a *mini* prison.

You might want to ask about my dad, he is a soldier and rarely comes homes. My siblings and I do look forward to his home coming because to us, he is the best dad. We pray that one day, he should be transferred back to Lagos state as he currently serves in the Eastern region.

It is funny how people adores and give adulation to their mothers and most do prefer their mom to their dad, but in the Senayon's family, we all preferred Daddy; maybe it is because we seldomly see him or because he pampers us.

That doesn't mean we don't love our mum, we all do but just that when she decides to chide us, even our neighbours sits down to learn how to discipline a child.

Yea, mum can be so hot tempered but when she loves, the feeling is euphoric.

In the Senayon's family, I happened to be the eccentric one, I am the eldest and this singles me out for many reasons.

My sister Ewatomi, shortened to Ewa and my lil brother Sola had all gone to school, they would be back by 4pm in the evening.
It wasn't long before I left home with Momma, even though I'm the odd one, my sibling still sees me as the favorite.

''... the Jihad war spearheaded by Uthman Dan Fodio in the year 1804... '' Mr Ezekiel was saying with his usual theatrical voice.
He was still teaching about the pre-colonial era when.... 'gbagan gbagan gbagan' the school bell rang.

Immediately, noise started erupting from various corners of the classroom and Mr Ezekiel had to stop teaching.

It was time for break.

Almost everyone went out, those that didn't already distributed themselves into cliques. Funny enough, I have two friends In the class but they have all gone for the break.
They are so understanding and knew I wasn't in the mood for chit-chat, so they left quietly. One thing is that, they know I was different, one would have called me an introvert but seeing my attitude when I am happy or when I am with some boring guys, one would know I am very gregarious and a guy once told me that I am one of the few extrovert he has come across in the school and this was because he saw me arguing with others and enwisdomizing them in the process .

Thinking much has been my speciality, I am the reticent type and all my actions undergo series of thoughts, I do feel left out sometimes and I try to be rational and proactive, I don't do things to jeopardise my family's name, Secular things like clubbing, hanging out with friends at night, attending of birthday parties or going to beach is not in my dictionary. I do all these not because I am a pious person but because I am afraid it might dent my family's image, afraid my dad might hear about it and think ill of me.

There is a way I am being uphold in the society and I don't want to besmirch that.

Everyone in my environment wish of having someone like me, to most, I am a Saint.

Even in ss3, I never had a girlfriend, not because I don't like girls but because I have a higher taste.
The Internet might have exposed me academically, made me to be ahead of my peers but one thing it also did was to usher me into the dark world of debauchery.

'Tolu, are you not going out for break' Chinaza said, as she could be seen cat-walking towards me.

Ooh! How are you Chinaza? Yes, I wanted to rest a little and I will be out, in short, I'm on my way out. I said sarcastically.

'I am fine and make sure you buy something for me ooo' She replied.

Chinaza is a classmate of mine whom Isaac and Saheed have been telling me that the girl is giving me greenlight, but hey! I am too shy, young, naive and scared according to most, so I don't really talk to her or to girls in general...

I just finished buying what I wanted to eat when the bell was rang by the absolute timekeeper Emmanuel, signalling everyone to come back to class. I walked in my care-free manner and kept my eatables in the bag, with the thought of munching them later.

We finally had the ultimate class for that day and when I decided to eat what I bought earlier, Saheed and Isaac grabbed the egg roll from my hand and ate, I just smiled and left it to them.
The plastic mineral was taken by Chinaza and I left the school hungry.

When I got home, I had to do what mom asked, as I was doing it, only one thought popped into my mind, 'When will I leave home?'

Thought of leaving home has been in my mind for ages, the thought of freedom, emancipation from domestic chores and the opportunity to live as you like.

The way ladies act and react to guys that is in tertiary schools have always drive me insane.

The Waec examination is coming soon and this is the consolation I needed as I did my work.
Mom just want us to bring home that exquisite result, we are barred from visiting friends or partying, the kind of person I am made the matter worse as I spent most of my days after school in the room with my phone.

My phone has been my companion since 10,000 BC, it was a Nokia 2700, one of the modern gadget we had then, having such phone is a rare privilege.

Dad got it for me when he once came back home, saying he bought it for me as the eldest in the house and he needs to connect with me.

My two pals don't visit me at home, they felt my mum is too stringent. Saheed is a boarder student so he doesn't leave school while Isaac is a cousin of mine, who later won the finest boy in 'Apex High school' months later, after the mock exam.

Everyone felt it is cool to stay at home after coming back from school or during weekends, it is advocated by almost everyone in the community and they see me as the perfect example for others.

'Se oori Tolu ni? Omo daada, ojo wo loripe o rin irin ku rin, abi pe o pe de Lati ile iwe (Don't you see Tolu? a good boy, which day have you seen him walking aimlessly or coming back late from school?) Mama Segun was heard saying to Segun who came home late.

You see, I am used as a reference point, and it was a responsibility I am mandated to uphold or so I thought.

Iya Biliki had once left me alone with Biliki in their house, a girl who is in Ss2 and has developed all the female features a man is looking for. That is the level of trust she had in me in a morally decayed society.

They surmised I was sacrosanct and different from others, unknowing to them, I was not just depraved in mind, I was the devil's henchman as I later came to find out.

What happened that afternoon is innefable, my lewd heart was left with its clandestine desires, my body quakes at the incident that was about to happen.
I was like a cat left with a fish, a fish that wants to be eaten and a cat whose dream is about to come true.

If only mama Biliki knew who I was, if only she had known what my lecherous heart is capable of.

Here is what happened...

Mention me. In the next episode pls nice job bro.
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by usebog: 7:12am On Jun 12, 2018
Nice update.FOLLOWING
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by lambaprince: 8:00am On Jun 12, 2018
Following...d tory make sense for curing grin
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2018
10/10 for u

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by SokizzRaven(m): 8:17am On Jun 12, 2018
Make I don siddon for here face the screen with my pop corn. Op another demon don dey on board

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Ann2012(f): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2018
Jackossky Jackossky.....well done Sir

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by oloyedprince1(m): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2018
abeg wey dis guy now, i dey gbadun d story ooo

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Topestbilly(m): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2018
The girl you people claimed voltron for nko?

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by vincyble1472(m): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2018
nyc job u've got. Quite interesting and thrilling. kip it up, bro. 12/06 @ 8pm is d tym��

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by theDEVILisHERE: 10:15am On Jun 12, 2018
Jackossky:
I really don't know if I will make the grand opening I have always envisage, years back, I never believe I could construct an error free sentence, but here I am with my story... INSATIABLE (Story of a quiet Yoruba Demon)
My shout out goes to D9tv7, Divepen, Flow1759, Royver, Larrysun, Uniben students, my amiable nairaland members and to all literature lovers.

Make sure your seat belt is in place , because it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Still, I write.
#Sola
#Rugby team

You people complain of how your society is being destroyed by immorality and corruption but aid and promote this by your nonsensical fantasy jargons

clowns

2 Likes

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by dimssy(m): 11:21am On Jun 12, 2018
You and girl sah
Weldone OP

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by chrysan(f): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2018
Nice story kiss
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Seunfunmi18(m): 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
Nice story
Following back to back
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by kcowen(m): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Nice story
Following....
Abeg hope you won't be one of of those writer who will drag us to read their story then leave us hanging and starts selling on OkadaRead
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by hAlexandro(m): 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
Tag me when it's updated pls
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Babamagic(m): 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Nice one bro....
Keep it rolling
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Bluehaven(m): 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
You can tag me to this updates of yours 'aiit?!
I would appreciate if you do the needful...and do ensure to complete what you've started OlufemiWhit.
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by harunablezin(f): 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
patiently waiting oooooo
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jentle244: 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
kingswaydavid:
nice chapter...but jack this one short o....come compensate o...cant wait till tuesday...more strength

is that why u quoted everything

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Left Behind Series (1-13) By Tim Lahaye (dload Them Now) / My Book Of Rants! / Without Promises...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.