Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon (78298 Views)

My Personal Demon 18+ / Yoruba Demon From A Joke To A Tribal Insult / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jayslyder: 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
kingswaydavid:
shola baba o..tolu baba o.....olamide mama o....this thread confirm...The grammer na wa o.....shola please lessen the ambiguity in ur diction as my brain dan start to they crash

i said d same thing.... i no fit dey check dictionary cos of story..
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by eazykolobo(m): 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
Faspen:
broda man you sef they come here its been a while how are you holding up
oga, watzapp me on 08107708472. shigo baba.... long time
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 1:36am On Jun 15, 2018
Sweety189:
No wahala Shola, we dey follow you bumper to bumper. Thumbs up for the story so far, just learning the big big grammars.

Hmm...
Okay, let's learn together.

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 1:38am On Jun 15, 2018
kingswaydavid:
shola baba o..tolu baba o.....olamide mama o....this thread confirm...The grammer na wa o.....shola please lessen the ambiguity in ur diction as my brain dan start to they crash
Jayslyder:

i said d same thing.... i no fit dey check dictionary cos of story..

Okay. I'm gonna work on that.
I hope I can. But if you can read It to where it is now, that means you are already used to it.
Smiles.
Will definitely diminish the usage 'of big big grammars'

Stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 1:45am On Jun 15, 2018
Update drops by 8pm on Saturday.

Catch ya then.

3 Likes

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Bluehaven(m): 6:27am On Jun 15, 2018
Jackossky:
Catch ya then.
Make I fast forward time for tomorrow make e show face now now?!

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by tunjilomo(m): 10:32am On Jun 15, 2018
Who is it? Lemme guess,the second admirer.

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by eazykolobo(m): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2018
Jackossky:

Catch ya then.
u re really heartless.... u wan make suspense kill me for hie abi....am cumin to where ever u re to cum nd collect d whole story.....tnkx man
cant wait

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by kingswaydavid: 10:07am On Jun 16, 2018
Make Nigeria match no hold today update o.....shola up say u no dey watch football..cus i no wan hear say bkus 9ja lose u..come stop this thread

2 Likes

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Bluehaven(m): 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
kingswaydavid:
Make Nigeria match no hold today update o.....shola up say u no dey watch football..cus i no wan hear say bkus 9ja lose u..come stop this thread
That's true o...
Nice point you've gat there.
Jackossky, no come perform negativity for here o!
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by kingin55(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
Updates plz
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
Bluehaven:
That's true o... Nice point you've gat there. Jackossky, no come perform negativity for here o!
Hahhahahaha Why are you all pessimistic about Nigeria winning?
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
kingin55:
Updates plz
Drops by 8pm wink

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
kingswaydavid:

So sure Nigeria would lose? I believe they will win.

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
eazykolobo:

u re really heartless.... u wan make suspense kill me for hie abi....am cumin to where ever u re to cum nd collect d whole story.....tnkx man
cant wait
Smiles
Just a bit.
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
tunjilomo:
Who is it? Lemme guess,the second admirer.
... and who is the second admirer?
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
Bluehaven:
Make I fast forward time for tomorrow make e show face now now?!

Almost cheesy
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by kingin55(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
Jackossky:

Drops by 8pm wink
OKAY BRO
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
*INSATIABLE*
~Story of a quiet Yoruba Demon~
Chapter 6

It's already two months after my WAEC exam, things have long changed. I am now as retrospective as ever, being quiet is my new insignia.

Different things happen to shape our lives, mine has been completely altered.
I cry when I remember what happened to me. It's all good now... Tolu, it's all good now. Mrs Freda caught us, I am just lucky to not be kicked out from school. What will mum do? What will dad say? I am now reticent, I have written the WAEC, we were told that few months from now, the result would be out. I could remember when I was with Isaac and Saheed, we were just in a middle of a discourse, then Saheed popped the question, asking what we will all like to be in the future.

Isaac said he will like to study Business Administration in the University after high school, Saheed said he wants to be an economist. I can remember the smile on his face when he said that.

'Tolu... I will like to become an economist, you know economics is my forte since ss1, I want to become an economician' he cheerfully vociferated.

I... I don't even know what i want to become, I just, just want to leave home. I just want freedom, I don't know if that is too much to ask from my family.

I believe If I should leave home for the University, I will be free from the home shackles, I will be able to do anything I like, I will be able to see the earth just like a free bird. I just want to explore the world for what it is, I am convinced that home is the only calaboose restraining my freedom self. I want to be manumitted.

Obviously, I didn't know what to tell Saheed and Isaac on what I will like to become, I feel it will be laughed at, knowing how brilliant I was, they will be expecting me to have tall aspirations. They noticed my reluctance and quickly skipped the subject, moving on to other idle talks but the question got me excogitating. What do I want to become?

I was very good in terms of academics in my primary school days, the teachers were all convinced that I was a 'science' material. They could all vouch for my intelligence because I have ostensibly exhibited my academic prowess that it has become an ubiquitous fact among the teachers who uses me to vaunt to other parents on how they were able to harness and facilitate that special brain of mine into something positive and they could also replicate such in the parent's ward if he/she pays well.

I believe I could adapt, adapt to any line of study. Though all the teachers saw my ingenuity in science related courses, but they never budge or should I say they were too blind to see my yearns and penchant for art related subjects?

The way the society I grew up in views the Art department is demeaning, they believe that the brilliant ones are those in science, average students mark their stay in the commercial department while the unserious, lackadaisical, hooligans-to-be and dull students are those in the art department. I fear my mum shares this perception too.

It might seem as if I am a rebel, an odd personality who doesn't subject himself to the whims and caprices of societal dictum, maybe that's what I am.
I didn't want to disappoint the society that already affirmed me as a genius nor burst the bubble of those who trusted in my capability. Since I saw I could cope, since I don't want to be seen as a dull student, so... I laid my mattress in the commercial department, telling myself I would go for the hardest discipline in the commercial line. What that discipline is, I don't know.

Mrs Freda might have kept my secret but it was at a pyrrhic cost. She made me pass through the worse ordeal for the few weeks I was in school. I was pragmatically her servant, she could slap me on the face without weighing the repercussion, I'm simply obsequious to her. I couldn't object to any of her order, just the million tears trickling down from my filled eyes, grazing my soft cheeks as it touches the insatiable ground.

I was threatened but I couldn't react in reprisal.I can't stand the thought of the secret leaking out, Isaac could see I was withdrawn, how he pleaded for me to share my woes with him but I can't. I was too afraid.

I remember when we had our mathematics exam, on a very cold day of a Tuesday morning. When I saw the questions, my mouth was agape, I was literally dumbstrucked. The questions look like a convoluted puzzle, I tried brainstorming on how to start, I don't even know which topic the questions were coined from. After seeing the questions, before anyone could write anything... A girl fainted!!!

I suspect the cause of her heart failure must be as a result of the hypnotising effect of the questions. Hmmm, which sadist even set this kind of questions in the first place?
Among 100+ students sitting for the WAEC, Mrs Freda could only pinpoint me to pour sand on the vomit and make sure I clean the floor under the auspices of being one of the invigilation officers. She was malevolent towards me, Olamide on the other hand was pardoned or so I thought.

After the incident, I don't think I ever had another encounter with Olamide, she avoids me like a plague. In my own small world, I was completely ostracised.

On the day we wrote our last paper, just few hours after writing YORUBA, something big happened. Mrs Freda and Olamide were caught in her office in a very compromising manner. Mrs Freda was seen giving Olamide a head(pu*sy licking) by the Vice principal ; a deeper life member who quickly raised alarm and got the principal notified.
One way or the other, it got leaked to almost all the outgoing students, it was really one of the happiest day of my life.

Since we were all through with our exam, I heard Mrs Freda was sacked by the school management, Olamide was reported to her parent and it was such a Shameful experience.

The school couldn't punish Olamide because she was saved at the nick of time, she was allowed to go scot free since she already wrote her last paper.
I heard her parent were too embarrassed that they had to relocate to Abuja.

I just feel sorry for how I was used, how my fears made me succumb to all what Mrs Freda did to me. Till today, no one knew about it, not even Isaac.

'Hello... Hello... Tolu, Ehn result ti jade oo(Tolu, result is out)'

'So ti wo tie ni, Bawo ni? (Have you checked yours, how was it?)'

'Oti o, mo ni ki n ka so fun e ni (No, I only said I should inform you)' Isaac vociferated joyously.

Haa! Result is out, I can't even remember how I performed during the exam. My heart thumped, it palpitate at the conjecture of what kind of result I might have. I quickly took my phone and logged in to nairaland.

''Mass failure in 2014 WAEC as only 36.5% passed Math and English''

My heart almost literally flew out, it beats as I saw the news boldly stationed at the front page. I decisively clicked on the link to read the news, hoping it was a faux but I saw the comments that were jeeringly targeted and blame heaped on the students, ascribing the cause of the failure as a result of the evolution of social media apps like Facebook, 2go and the addiction inherent in it.

My feeling became clothed in ambiguity and doubt, I couldn't focus as my hand twitches. I was still handling with my phone, trying to check my result when the battery of my device gave me a red flag and became recumbent.

I hurriedly wore my clothes, mom is not at home she will be back later in the day and my siblings are all in school, I quickly took #500 and was heading to the Cafe that was proximal to my house. One can see the anxiety written all over me 'What will I do? I can't spend an entire year at home, I was optimistic but doubtful. 'What If I failed...' I soliloquise.

Walking into the Cyber Cafe, I saw the service man attending to a juvenile whose eyes were fixated on the large screen before him, seeing me, his mouth went on a rampage of words even while he was standing.

'Tolu, how are you? WAEC result is out, quickly go home to bring your details so I can check it for you. Most people results are unsatisfactory but I bet yours will be the one to break the Jinx in my cafe. Effiko'

A wry laughter escaped my lips, saying no one has had a good result in his cafe seems like a bad omen to me but I shook it off, dipped my hand into the dark denim trouser I was putting on, revealing my WAEC ID card. A look of surprise smothered his face as he didn't know I was already with the Id card.

He quickly collected it and went to one of the computers, customers are now trooping into the Cafe all with the same purpose... To check their result.

'Heeee! Tolu, you have a D7 oo'

A spasm of emotion coursed through me in the speed of light when I heard that, I could swear that my eyes start spinning as I couldn't phantom what I just heard. What will I tell my mum? I have to wait for another whole year, doing what? How can that be my result? I dejectedly walked over to see the result and I saw that I shamefully had a d7 in mathematics and crediting the other subjects.
Others in the cafe were trying to console me, some were saying that my result is better since it's only mathematics that I failed, some opined that if they could give them such result, they will be jubilating. All what they said were all incoherent to me, I didn't know what to do... I felt lost. Behold I cried.

Seeing the tears streaming down from my eyes, some choked on their laughter, pity were written in others face. I guess they didn't know I have never failed before, they didn't know I just lose my ticket to that freedom I have always craved for. This is my prote failure, the taste is sour and acidic, it's like a bile in one's mouth. Like a double edged sword, it cuts through one's spirit, one feels hopeless and demoralised especially after seeing other that succeeded.

Many came over to where I was to placate me, seeing their actions, I took my result in good faith. I daringly told myself that such happens and I should squarely face the consequence of my actions. I was the one that failed, so it's only fair if I have my share of a failure's affliction. My mum will really have a filled day on me, I can't even surmise how many strokes of the cane she will administer to my back and buttocks.

I feel unhappy because of the beating I am sure mum would give me, feels ashamed at the disappointment I will see in her eyes, she is emotional, she might cry... I don't want to see mum cry, it breaks me.

I walked home languorously, my head facing earth, speck of tears trying to fight their ways out. I was trekking home with the thought of wishing if the ground could just open to swallow me, I wish I could be jammed by a hit and run vehicle, I wish God can just blow his trumpet, I wish I could draw back the flimsy hands of time...

Seconds seem like minutes, minute like hours, waiting for the expected return of mom and how she will descend on me when she arrives. She isn't home yet, she would be back by 6pm. Ewatomi barged into the house and the first thing she saw was the trail of tears in my eyes, she couldn't help but burst into wailing as well. She didn't even know why I cried but seeing how she is crying, I couldn't hold mine. It rushed freely, I felt I also disappointed her.

Sola came back few minutes later, he saw my result. My boisterous brother immediately became moody. They don't even know what to say as we all lay on the different couch, each with his thought as I was drifted into the dream land.

'Se ko si enikan ninu ile yii ni? (is there no one in this house)' my mum Orphic voice sending shrills to my 'mid awakened' body.
I jolted and expediently opened my eyes, my heart beating twice as much, my sister and brother were no longer in the room. I opened the door for her and before she could ask what was wrong with me, I quickly slipped my result into her hands. When she opened it, I was amazed at her next line of action. I already closed my eyes waiting for the slaps, the insult. I was lividly anticipating her backlash, I expected her to go into the store room and bring out the behemoth cane she will use on me but Instead... She hugged me.

This broke even my last defense, endless and incessant tears plummeting from my already budge eyes, watching as momma was placating me with soothing words, reassuring me that there is still next year and I shouldn't worry because all will be well.

Is my mum capable of such? This must be a phantasmagorical illusion playing right in front of me. Still hugging me, she calmed my fears with her words.

Isaac later called in the night, I could sense the unhappiness in his voice, hid voice quaked as he told me he had D7 in both Mathematics and Biology. He told me how afraid he was to show his parent what he got then I told him about my ordeal, he was a bit cheered up and promised to show them the result after the call.

After several weeks, I am now becoming my old self. The stigma is still there, I seldomly go outside. One fateful Friday evening, my mom knocked on my room door. I opened it and she sat down on the bed, looking around

'Tolu, now that you are through with secondary school, what handiwork will you like to learn before your upcoming exam which is still next year' she inquired, her eyes fixated on mine.

I am even happy for this, I have also been brainstorming on what work to learn since I am at home. Isaac has become an apprentice in a Barber shop, Saheed did an exam which he called Nabteb and with the help of his father who secured a spot for him in Lasu through connection; he is studying Banking and finance as his father couldn't nail him the Economics course he always wanted but he realised that half bread is better than strong chin chin.

I already have something in mind, I want to learn computer. I have already made up my mind and I searched online, intrigued by how people say that there are job prospect in learning computer. Besides, movies I watched, those controlling the computers make me go haywire with their ingenuity. Look at Felicia when she is handling a system, she put the whole of Star City on a lock down, what about Caitlin Snow, Cisco and Harrison Wells in Central City? I think I have found what I want to become, I want to become a HACKER.
I didn't hesitate
'Mum, I want to learn computer' I said happily.

She was happy seeing I have thought it through. I don't know if she knew the reason why I wanted to learn computer but she was happy for the decision I made. She told she also learnt computer when she was young, how her dad bought her many computer appliances and how she had to sell them off when she wanted to marry.' she sounded dejectedly but later brightened up.

She assured me that she will take me to a computer instructor that is located around Badagry.

'Next week, I will take you to where you will be having your tutelage on computers' she said.

I couldn't contain my urge to shout and call Isaac, telling him the good news. This I did when my mum left the room.

Isaac was happy and congratulated me for my upcoming servitude as he made jest of me. He told me how he has been faring at the shop, the neighbor beside their shop always calling him to do some things even when the woman can do it herself. We spoke at length before bidding each other a good bye.

Next week it is, I will be learning at the infamous 'Golden computer Institute'. I smiled when I remember this because it was another hell of a journey.

#Sola
#Rugby_Team

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Bluehaven(m): 1:44am On Jun 17, 2018
Jackossky:
*INSATIABLE*
All the way from Chapter 1 - 6
#Sola
#Rugby_Team
Critic utterances have been shed to you about your humongous use of grammar in your cataloguing work of art.
Your employ of "manumited" in your anecdote got me mesmerized that it was a typographical error you made which was pertinent to the football club, "ManUnited".
It is not "Manumited", but "Manumitted".
At the end of this elucidation, please, reduce your grammar and apply the usual rules of language used in an anecdote.
Bon Voyage!!!

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Bluehaven(m): 1:54am On Jun 17, 2018
Yeah!
I forgot, this is to evoke you to ensure you make an allution of my name in your next update because I made this request before your concurrent update.
Please, mention my name at your next uipdate.
Your spiel issa goal.
*winks*

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by kingin55(m): 6:46am On Jun 17, 2018
ride on

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 9:16am On Jun 17, 2018
Bluehaven:

Critic utterances have been shed to you about your humongous use of grammar in your cataloguing work of art.
Your employ of "manumited" in your anecdote got me mesmerized that it was a typographical error you made which was pertinent to the football club, "ManUnited".
It is not "Manumited", but "Manumitted".
At the end of this elucidation, please, reduce your grammar and apply the usual rules of language used in an anecdote.
Bon Voyage!!!

Hahhahahaha
ManUnited; that got me.
You will agree to me that there is a decline in the use of sesquipedalian lexicons in this chapter.
I tried minimising it to the barest minimum and only used those that are necessary evil to connote the voice of the characters.
Thanks for your observation, I will definitely invoke your presence in other chapters.
Good Am

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by harunablezin(f): 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
Waoh! weldone 100 gbosa for you.... so now till wen again?

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by kingswaydavid: 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
bluehaven and jackossky......why i'm i having the feeling that you guys cant blow this much oyinbo..verbally,bt na only in text.....but anyways...i respect una o...me dey feel am nd dey learn.

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by eazykolobo(m): 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
tnkx man....my oliver twist is asking for more soonest ooo....great piece u conjured up dere. more ororo to ur yam

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by hAlexandro(m): 10:49am On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin
Jackossky:
*INSATIABLE*

Chapter 5 (Continuation)

This chapter is adulterated, not suitable for readers under 18... Parental guidance is advised.

Jeez! They said that time waits for nobody, I am the one waiting for time now, waiting for when the closing bell would be rung. Isaac already gave me the assurance that I can spend as much time as I want, he would be in the hostel with Saheed after school and when I am through with Olamide, I should come around to inform him. What a pal of life he is.

The aura emanating from me today is different, anticipating when my lesson would start with Olamide. All my head could think of is 'Onomatopoeia, pun, litotes, hyperbole, Irony and the rest' I don't want to disappoint myself today, I just sat on my desk, rephrasing what I have learnt overnight, the activities going on in my head proliferated incessantly.

Finally, it was closing, I haven't seen Olamide. I was discomfited, all the joy in me was about to be submersed in nothingness. My anticipation, elucubration and preparation was all in vain... I guess I was played.
Stupid Tolu.

'Tolu! TOLU'
My train of thought crashed when I heard the piercing voice of whom I had been hoping for. When I saw her silhouette figure, a smile found its way to my face, I think I'm in Lust.

'Tolu, I am sorry I'm late, Mrs Freda is just releasing me from her office, I thought you would have gone home' she said precipitatedly.

My heart is already melted and I cant think of what to say. I just nodded my head as I acquiesced to her plea.

'So, where are we having the lesson now or you will wait till tomorrow?'

'*Smiles*, I already prepared a class' she triumphantly retorted, taking a grasp of my hand as she led the way to one of the classes at the extreme edge of the building. The class has been unused for some time now and less student frequent that area. I asked if she knows where she is going and she told me not to worry, the class is already prepared.

We finally got to the said class, it was oddly neat and a desk was placed at the angle 90� of the class. I quickly brought out my jotter that I will make use of in teaching her. Some salient points were already recorded in it and it will serve as a reminder should I forget any key word.

I cleared my throat, beckoning her to have her seat but she was feeling a bit uneasy. I noticed it when we were coming here but I kept the thought to myself, she is the one that knows what she is anxious about.

'Please give me a minute' she said with a pretentious look of calmness on her.

'it's okay, just be fast'

She left and was back in a jiffy, now she seems more comfortable or should I say she went to learn the mastery of concealing her emotions?

I quickly delved into action, talking about the different figures of speech, I gave her an example like onomatopoeia, we both laughed about the name.
You see 'Onomatopoeia is a figure of speech that makes use of the sound of an object to represent or describe that object. E.g, the grnnn grnnn of the telephone, the papapa pupu pum pum skya of the music, the shhhh of the snake, l was making up different sounds to depict an item and she also added her quota, it wasn't long before she told me I should allow her to have a quick nap, saying it won't be more than two minutes.

I wanted to object but I saw that we were almost through, so I gave her the go ahead to quickly take the nap.

She then laid her head on the desk, I was gazing at the book, looking at the next example to give her and I think I sensed something odd.

I could feel a hand gently caressing my thigh, sending shrills and tingling sensation to my fragile brain, I looked down and I saw she had her hands on my lap. I wanted to stop her, I wanted to...

Before my brain could process the next line of action , her hand already made a bold attempt at fiddling with my zip, I felt my body stiffened, my di*k (panshan) is already rock hard, my hands were just on the desk, lost on what to do. Seeing the budge, it seems it was the go ahead she was looking for as she made use of both her hands now, zipping off my trouser and yanking the soft fabric debarring panshan from erecting fully.
The moment it was torn, panshan arose like a mighty hero , a hero with his helmet on fire.

A part of me wanted to run away but the preponderant part want to do this. I'm no more myself and I easily gave in, the sordid part of me winning the conflicting war, she must have seen the resolution in me and the fire burning in my eyes, the flames of desire in her was already an inferno
Holding the already erected Panshan, she sassily spat on the shaft, moisturising the tip as she uses her hand to lubricate the remaining fleshy part that was all begging for her unwavering attention.

I guess the size of Panshan shocked her because she started running her hands back and forth in a ferocious manner.

She slowed down and was now going gently, moans of the orgy escaping my lips as I gasped in excitement.

Without informing me, she guided Panshan into her mouth... Awwwww.. Aaaaaw... I screamed in ecstasy, whining her mouth on Panshan, I don't know when I start to speak in tongues, mumbling incoherent words as her mouth makes slurping sound on Panshan.

All licentious video I watched was replaying in my head, I couldn't believe this sensual feeling, Panshan was fully aroused, I was so lost in her mouth gig that I didn't know When she loosened my belt, taking her mouth off, panshan dangled in the air greedily wanting to have more.
Hmmm, panshan must be Oliver twist.
She dragged me up, melting her lips on mine and her right hand still caressing panshan slowly...
She bent down this time around, sliding panshan into her mouth with her face looking up as we exchange Ineffable looks of pleasure, she seem to be a pro at this, kneeling down and was using the tip of her tongue to tingle the shaft, I felt this wave of pleasure hitting me left and right, I closed my eyes and WHAAAAARM!!!!

Someone mistakenly barged into the class ��

Awwwww

#Sola
#Rugby_Team
see suspense

2 Likes

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2018
Chapter 7 drops today. #Iwrite. Shawlah.
Let's go there.

3 Likes

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Topestbilly(m): 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jackossky:
Chapter 7 drops today.
#Iwrite.
Shawlah.

Let's go there.

My greetings to Isaac and Saheed, grin
If you no mention me for the update na wahala ooo Tolu.
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
*INSATIABLE*
Chapter 7

It was on Monday and I was all smiles waking up. ‘Yea, today is the day’ I said.
I happily took my brush and did a personal hygiene. I have to make a good impression since I will be introduced to new people and I have to make my appearance counts. First impression last longer than Hausa perfume or so they said.

It was 8am on the dot and I was already through cleaning up, putting on a Fenji black top with a not-too-black Jean complementing it with my versache slippers, waiting for my mum to finish with my younger ones.

It wasn’t long before she was all set and has dispersed both kids to their various schools.

‘Tolu, hope you are not forgetting anything?’ She reiterated.

‘I am not forgetting mum, please lets go’ I said anxiously as I was hoping if she will let us to be on our way and stop the never ending questions.

My dad has already been informed and he was okay with the verdict of me learning computer; he even called me to give me a short advice and congratulated me but that wasn't after he sternly warned me not to involve in any criminal activity.

‘Tolu, when you get there, I don’t want to hear that you are entangled in any opprobrious act as you should know where you are coming from.
Mr. Gold is a very nice man and he is also a disciplinarian, I trust him to discipline you whenever you err, but make sure you are of good conduct’ She said firmly with her face connoting the look that she meant what she is saying.

I gave her a condescending nod and she was about to delve into another bout of advice before I quickly chipped in that we are late and I don’t want to give a bad impression on my first day of work.

She saw my doggedness and reluctance in continuing the discussion so she just sighed and a hideous smile crept up her face.

Two hours later, we were already at the Golden institute. My mum took hold of my arm as she held me closer to her, one would be convinced she was an overprotective mother. it got awkward but I know better than to let go of her, instead, I just clung to her like a dummy.

We briskly walked into the institute, many eyes fixated on us but I was phlegmatic at their awed look. Some quickly rolled their eye over, knowing they are about to get a new convert.

My mum wasn't even bothered or should I say she is not showing it? She just strolled to the last corner giving one the impression that she knows her place around here.

We approached a small cubicle which I am sure it's the masters cubicle because the computer here seems different from others and it has a varied design making it look sleek.

I surmised that this is where Mr Gold attends to his Customers. I saw a stout man with a protruding big tommy and from the way others in the room shows deference whenever he looks at them, I surmised he must be the Mr Gold whose tutelage I am about to be under.

When he saw my mum, he quickly stood up and curtsied in a form of respect to her. it seems he knows her as he was wrapped in a congenial aura.

He ushered us to a seat and his capricious eyes gawking at me.

‘Ehn, mummy Tolu, Se Tolu niyi nii? (Mummy tolu, is this tolu?)’ He inquired while taking an awkward peep at me.

I quickly bowed my head facing down.

‘Beeni, omo yin niyii oo. E ba mi to ju ee.(Yes, this is your child, please take care of him)' my mum said patting my shoulder thereby shifting Mr Gold's focus to the discussion.

From the way they spoke, I am sure my mum has had a form of prior understanding with him.

Sensing that I haven't said any word apart from greeting him when we initially walked in, he probed 'Tolu, how are you?'

'I am fine sir' I replied with a shallowness in my voice, leaping in Joy as my brain registers the face of my new instructor.

'I am Mr Olaferanmi but call me Mr Gold. Welcome to the Golden institute, I heard you told your mum you want to learn here?'

I nodded my head in affirmation waiting for the next question he would thrust at me.

'That's a nice decision and make sure you face what you are here to do. Okay, that's John. Go and meet him' he said pointing to a guy whose face was clearly glued to the screen before him. I surmised that he must be of mid age: judging by the way he sat. One would easily know he is tall but on having a closer look, you will take notice of his halfway trimmed beards but that hasn't emancipated the juvenile look on him.

I left Mr Gold with my mum to go meet John, when I got closer, he ushered me to a sit and took a glance at me before continuing with what he is doing on the system.

Finally, he said pausing what he is doing `Welcome, my name is John ' stretching forth his hand. I shook hands with him and told him my name, he told me to have a sit and not to get distracted because he could see that I am a fine boy.

'This must have been the third time that I am being told to stay focused. Is there anything that distract people here?'

I smiled without giving him a reply, seeing I wasn't the loquacious type, he continued doing whatever he is doing and it dawned on me that I haven't took cognizance of this institute.

The institute is a giant erected building; obviously a large hall and was painted with gold being cited across the street for easy accessibility to passers by.
This made the building to be conspicuous and the interior was painted in a creamy color laced with a touch of grey.

Odd? Yes, it might seem odd but still looks beautiful. The neat curtains being hung across the windows preventing direct rays of sunlight and giving the interior a cool look.

The computers were arranged in a setting that gives one an impression that he/she is in a computer laboratory.

The cubicle which houses the Gold's computer is at the extreme end of the row.

There seem to be many computers in the room than there are humans and I continued to wonder before I was flanked down by John who saw the amazement on my face.
Seems he had been gazing at me for a while as I was trying to take a mental picture of the whole building.

When he noticed I was aware of his stares, he quickly cleared his throat and told me that there are still other apprentice who are not available for now because they are still in school and would be back by 3pm or so.

I ogled at what he was doing on the computer, what I saw made no sense to me as I could see a girl's picture that is being trimmed by John and the picture looks disfigured.

He noticed this also and laughed, telling me that he is editing the photograph and want to change the background of the picture.

When I heard this, my curiosity heightened. I want to know how to change pictures' background especially those pictures of mine on my 2700 device, I can easily give them a better looking background or so I thought.

My mum was still with Mr Gold discussing, when I looked towards their direction, my eyes interlocked with that of my mum, she quickly gave me a reassuring smile and continued her discussion with Mr Gold who was engrossed in the discourse they were having.

'Wait, you said your name is Tolu. What class are you in?' John voiced subtly, not wanting to raise his voice for Mr Gold to hear.

'I am through with secondary school' I replied with disgust on my face. I hate it when people ask me if I am still in school or not . Do I look too young or what?

'You are through? What school is that?' I was about to ignore the question then I thought, there is no harm in telling him the name of my school and if I refuse, he might tag me as belligerent and unruly.

'Apex High School' I said without vigour in my tone giving him the indication that I am not ready for this chat.

'Tolu, hmm. Okay. You went to Apex High, that means you must know the infamous Tolu in your school whose dad raided 'Diamond High school ', he smiled.

I inwardly chuckled when I heard this and nodded my head telling him I knew the Tolu he was referring to.
If only he knew that he is having a chat with the Tolu live and direct.

He wanted to continue talking when the voice of his boss intensified, indicating he is coming close to us.

I just sat down where I was and focused on what John is doing.

After coming into conclusion with Mr Gold which I am sure huge amount must have change hands, my mum strolled to where I was and told me not to worry or be afraid to ask questions. She expediently slipped in an unknown amount into my hands telling me to get something to eat whenever I am hungry.

Happiness could be seen frolicking around Mr Gold as his face is lit up with smiles as he moved forward .
I trust that my mum must have reimbursed him.

After hours that my mum had gone, I just sat still looking at what John was doing, he wasn't even concentrated as he incessantly yapped about what happened at Diamond High School and how the teachers were 'pooing' on their body after the soldiers left.

Who the hell altered the truth to a state like this? I just kept my thought to myself, hearing the fallacious version of what happened as John keeps feeding me with it.

If not for self restraint, I would have bursted into laughter and told him what really happened but I am not in the mood for that and the way he was telling the tale, one would think he was there.

It wasn't only John that was in the institute, I also saw some guys, who were all fixated at their spot, typing like a pro.

They were two in number and there was also a girl, Abidemi. She isn't that pretty and looks like an aunt coupled with her dress that makes one to think she is a high priestess.

I didn't pick interest in her as I was too encumbered in thousands of thought.

After what seem like hours, Mr Gold called me into his office and gave me some papers which he asked me to sign.

When I flipped the papers over, I saw that it was a document, binding me to sign an oath of adhering strictly to the Institute policies and memorandum.

I took a glance at it, seeing the preposterous rules I am to adhere to, like not littering the premises with waste. That even wasn't what got me, I was amazed when I saw that there was an inscription of having no sex anywhere inside the institute. I didn't show my amusement as I hurriedly signed it off, handing the papers back to him and he tucked the signed documents into one of the drawers.

After making sure the drawer is securely locked, he adjust the chair, his earlier smile being replaced by a mischievous look. Then he said
'Have you handled a computer before?'

'No sir... Yes sir...' I replied stutteringly.

Mr Gold just smiled showing his gap tooth and told me to type some sentence on the keyboard that was directly beside me.

The long arrayed keys on the keyboard made it a quandary for me as I was busy looking for the keys. He saw how inept I was and told me to halt what I was doing.

'Okay, you are a beginner. Let's start from the beginning.'

He directed me to go sit at one corner where one old rusty machine was lying. I left his cubicle going to where he directed me to and a chair was already placed at the front of this 'old looking' machine.

Here, the keys are like strings. Mr Gold walked over and fixed some things in it as he continued.

'Tolu, this is a manual typewriter. It is being used before the advent of the digital keyboards and a great tool for learning how to type'

He pointed at one of the guys that was typing ambidextrously.

'You see, one day, you will be able to type like that and even faster than that only if you take this your friend over here seriously' he said pointing towards the machine.

'I will tell you when you are ready to start handling a system and then I will assign one of the computers over there to you.' he skittishly added

He held the typewriter machine, showing me how to drag the paper up using the machine if I want to move to the next row.

Then he pressed the keys, writing 'ASDF' on the first row, asking me to continue from the second row till I finish the page.

With the way he did it, I thought it was a cinching thing to do.

I felt disappointed as there were many computers in the room, why can't he allow me to use one?

I didn't lay much emphasis on it. Mr Gold was still standing, then he bent and placed my hands on the keys ordering me to start typing.

My pinky finger were atop the 'a' alphabet and the moment I pressed it, the energy I exerted sent danger signs directly to my brain; we die here.

Even after pressing it, the 'A' alphabet wasn't ostensible on the paper and I had to redo it again.

After about an hour, I was beginning to get the hang of it, pressing ASDF till Mr Gold was satisfied I can handle myself before he left me, urging me to continue the good work.

I was happy doing this, finally I'm learning a computer and withing days, I will go to the next package or so I guessed.

I just continued typing.
It wasn't until 3:30 pm before some girls and boys start trooping in.

They just greeted Mr gold and went to sit at the front of the various system I have been eying to lay my hands on.

The girls look dashing,
I thought they were here for our service but was later convinced when I saw John ordering few of them around.
Then it dawned on me that they were my colleagues.

A particular one whom I later came to know as Nike took cognizance of me and was peeping at every opportunity she got.

I do catch her whimsical glimpse but I just shift my concentration to my manual typewriter, typing vigorously... ASDF

My left hand was now twitching at every touch of the archaic machine, typing ASDF is not what I bargained for but since I was told that for me to be able to type well, I must continue with what I'm doing and should regard the machine as my bestie. I didn't interpellate but took great enthusiasm in what I was doing.

'John, I want to reach Beach Town, from there I will be going home. Make sure you take account of every work you do and take a look at others. So, I am trusting you with my shop and when it's getting late, you can discharge Tolu'

'Yes sir' John echoed, his face contorted in a
Skittish smile.

Mr Gold walked out, winking at me as he left and shakes his head in approval, nudging me to continue what I was doing.

Right now, I'm already tired. The moment he left, I let go of what I was doing.
John, three guys and four girls walked up to me.
I just sat motionless, looking at them as they approach.

'Everyone, this is Tolu from Apex High school, he is our new intake' John jeeringly asserted

'Ah! Tolu, this is Binta, Seyi, Vivian and Kike' he said pointing to the girls that was beside him.

'Hi' I said waving my hands slightly at them.

The three guys that was with him were Roland, Chibuzo and Chibike.

When John introduced them, they took my hand in a gripping handshake and were all smiles.

I also couldn't hide the smile on mine either.

Kike is of average height and dark skinned, she isn't that endowed in the front but should a mad man take a glimpse of her backside, he will shout WOW!!!�

I mean, she has the hips that would make Nicki Minaj to be jealous. There is also Onome; she is igbo if one should put her accent into consideration. She is a bit shorter than me and would easily pass for a 'butter' girl as her fair skin speaks volume.
Somehow, her eyes are odd, should I say she has an indigo eyes? Maybe it's blue but one would know that she is biracial. She was cold towards me and wasn't ecstatic in meeting a new person.

I shrugged off her indifference look and took note of Seyi and Binta who both has the chocolate color with what I call 'Eru gban gban' standing hugely at their front. I think both are competing with Roman Goddess and Cossy with what they have standing dauntingly on their chest.

I won't say much about them. All the girls were Junior to John and John is also a junior to Roland, Chibuzo and Chibike.

From my perspective, I think the boss trusted John the more or something.

They were all about leaving when Kike hollered.
'Wait, John. You said his name is Tolu right?'

'Yes' John replied

'From Apex high school?' she further inquired .

John nodded his head in affirmation when Kike burst into a shout.

'This is Tolu, the Soldier boy I told you about'

Everyone looked back, looking at me and trying to comprehend what Kike is saying.

Then it hit them like a wave of Tornado, you mean Tolu that was involved in a fight

Kike shook her head in affirmation and the room was all lit up in talks, mostly questions directed at me.

'I knew it, I knew it' Kike was saying. 'when I saw his face I knew I know him from somewhere' she went on.

'Heeeey, Soldier Boy! Where is your twin warrior? 'Roland asked

They all concentrated on me giving me that heroic looks.

I told them that Isaac is at his place of work and this was when Seyi spoke up.
'who is Isaac? '

'He is my brother and we were both together that day'

It was like a jubilation. After answering plethora of questions, the guys were the first to leave to continue their work but the girls were reluctant and were just staring at me in disbelief.

'So, this is Tolu?' one of them muttered, asking no one in particular.

I felt happy within me. I'm like a mini hero and it wasn't long before John said I should follow him to buy Ankara.

The place wasn't far, it's just opposite Golden institute , though it is being blocked by one mahogany building that is painted in white. It is popularly known as the white house.

We got to the stall and the scent of hot akara engulfed my nose. I mean, you don't need to know the direction of the stall but when you get to white House at Marina, the scent of the smell will lead you in the right direction.

Getting there, we saw an old woman who was busy turning the akara in the frying pan that was on fire, when we told her we want to buy Akara, she made a yelling sound beckoning on someone that was obviously in the room that is not too far from where she is making her sales.

'Johnny, how are you? How is your oga?' She said, her head facing John.

John replied her and that was when she noticed me.

'Who is this fine boy?' she said pointing at me.

'Oh, this is Tolu, he was just admitted into the institute today'

'Ehn, your Oga don get another boy. A fine boy at that' she went on

I just curtsied my head and waiting for who is going to sell the Akara to us. I can't wait to have my teeth on them. I'm already salivating at the sight of it.
My hands grazed my pocket and I felt the bulge something made in my pocket, I dipped my hands into the pocket and that was when I remembered that the money mum gave me, I haven't spend it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
*INSATIABLE*
Chapter 7
Continuation...

Jesus!!! 'The person that came out of the room was...
I looked in awe. I don't think she is the one to sell Akara to us but wait! She walked towards us in an unusual gait and it wasn't until she dipped her hands in the water, then, taking hold of the fork and waiting for us to make our order before it dawned on me that she was the seller; the woman's daughter.

I swear, she will pass for a model. No one in our shop measures up to her enigma of beauty, I was lost in thought, in short, my thought wandered.

'Tolu , let's go'
John said, tapping me slightly.

I think the girl saw the awe I had in my eyes and she subtly smiled.

I was just thinking, God if I can date a girl like this, I will just be 100% loyal. She is too beautiful.

'Tolu, why you Con dey loose guard?' John asked but I was still amazed at what I just saw.

'That is Mary and you were just looking at her anyhow. Thank God her mum didn't see you gazing at her daughter like that' he added.

I wasn't even interested in what John is saying, just a day and I have seen more than my eyes should.

Seeing Seyi, Binta, Vivianne and now Mary. Jeeez, it's too much for a poor soul like mine.

I think the gods are happy with me. Nice strategy from that Woman. I swear if the akara Is not sweet, I won't mind buying more just for me to have a look at that angel on earth

We got to the shop, I can't do this ASDF anymore. It's better I leave it till tomorrow.

John went to meet the other guys and I could hear them laughing. I think he must have told them what transpired but I was less worried about that.

John later brought the akara to the table, everyone is to take four each.

We were about to close when John came to me saying that the girls think I am handsome and they are already arguing on whom to have me.

Smiling faintly at the argument part, he asked
'Do you like Mary?'

What sort of question is this? it got me startled but who the hell won't like Mary. In short, I LOVE Mary.
I wanted to scream saying I'm in love with Mary but I just stood still,saying nothing.

'If you like her, you better keep it to yourself.' he chortled and clandestinely pointed to my three male seniors saying it almost caused a fight among them and the girl hasn't accepted anyone's proposal. Saying she is difficult and bla bla bla.

'Don't go there Tolu, they must not know that you are nursing the thought of liking Mary and there is another girl like that. I will show her to you when we are going home. Both girls are off Limit.'

I just giggled at his warnings. I think I will get on well with John. Whenever my eyes interlock with any of the girls, they just smile and keep saying something to each other.

I smiled within me. I don't think I like any of them, I prefer Mary.

If I hadn't known better, I would have said she is a mammy water.

My attention was also drawn to the fact that there is also another girl.
Which girl could that be? Hmm, I think I am going to enjoy my stay here.

All the other males had all gone home, I am waiting for John who is busy handling the lock.
We are through for the day, all incomplete work are left for the next day.

We were all chatting except that I didn't participate in the discussion, i was mum all through, smiling when need be.
I took a last glance at the stall of the akara seller. Hmm.

John walked up beside me, and said something to my ears which made me look afar.

'When we get to that shop, the girl that sells pure water to us is your second off limit If you want to have a nice stay in our shop.'

I nodded and prodded forward, wanting to see the girl I was being warned about.

Before we got to the shop, the remaining girls has already dispersed leaving only John and I.

' Afe ra pure water oo (we want to buy pure water) 'John bellowed.

' TOLU!!! Haa, what are you doing here' I was also shocked seeing her here. I never had the slightest inclination that this is where she was working.

John was abashed by the outrage and the ecstatic feeling the girl before me was having. In his wildest dream, he never believed that 'OFF LIMIT 2' shares a platonic relationship with me. It was no other girl than

Annabel.

Stay tuned with Sola.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
Cc:
Bluehaven, Oyoni, Jayslyder, eazykolobo, kingswaydavid, kingin55, yhungbrowhne,
Topestbilly. Seunfunmi18
Cc:
Chrysan
Seunfunmi18
Kcowen
halexandro
Babamagic
Bluehaven
Harunablezin
Oyoni
Artzdanielsz
OlufemiWhit
Ann2012
Sunflow
Godwindanielboy
Cadec007
Wapapod
Phoenix 90
You
Divepen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Left Behind Series (1-13) By Tim Lahaye (dload Them Now) / My Book Of Rants! / Without Promises...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.