Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) (77185 Views)

Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) / See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) / Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by felzylix(m): 6:08pm On May 29, 2018
Clyod:
so long as they are happy
They
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by jaymejate: 6:09pm On May 29, 2018
This is Nigeria. Everybody is kolo mental
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by sabi99(m): 6:09pm On May 29, 2018
may God almighty bless their union
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by AnanseK(m): 6:09pm On May 29, 2018
And why not? They may be more honest that Ganduje and Ajimobi who spent billions is a 2 weeks of non-stop party and spending for their Son’s and daughter’s wedding.
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by Pentools(m): 6:11pm On May 29, 2018
Lala n wife to the world.
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:12pm On May 29, 2018
It's real and can never be my naija shocked
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by Sarang(f): 6:13pm On May 29, 2018
Kenya grin grin
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by Boyooosa(m): 6:13pm On May 29, 2018
Culture!
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by Boyooosa(m): 6:14pm On May 29, 2018
400billionman:
shocked Yoruba Wedding
Ur fa.....!
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by kenoz(m): 6:15pm On May 29, 2018
lol
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by Olatara(f): 6:15pm On May 29, 2018
Oga nairaland and wife to be
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by karbash: 6:16pm On May 29, 2018
madness
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by tragergeorge(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2018
Oreofepeters:
in this 21 century? these couple need to have their brain checked.
what if they water the best,arranged the best wedding ceremony and after 3 months the wedding crash? Bob dem don marry dem don marry, all activities na for d marriage party, na after d party be marriage,
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by Akinpelumusibau: 6:17pm On May 29, 2018
400billionman:
shocked Yoruba Wedding

Oloriburuku somebody
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by phreakabit(m): 6:18pm On May 29, 2018
400billionman:
shocked Yoruba Wedding

Yeah, I actually drove past the venue when I visited Ikorodu once.
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by JusticeSeeker: 6:20pm On May 29, 2018
Theater arts students in action.
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by package7(m): 6:24pm On May 29, 2018
Retarded couple grin
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by Pat081: 6:28pm On May 29, 2018
Kul3ger:
It's real, I know them... They fell in love in the psychiatric.. And after threatening to bring down the hospital if they don't wed them, the management organised this. Congrats to the lovely couples
u work dia or u own bed dia too
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by GentlePEACE: 6:29pm On May 29, 2018
Kul3ger:
It's real, I know them... They fell in love in the psychiatric.. And after threatening to bring down the hospital if they don't wed them, the management organised this. Congrats to the lovely couples
are you for real?
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by CheedyJ(m): 6:32pm On May 29, 2018
Kul3ger:
Lovely couples indeed.. I can only see one couple in d pix abi how many are there?...
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by phlame(m): 6:35pm On May 29, 2018
majella4:
Life can be funny sometimes.The couple pictured below wore unusual outfits to their wedding.Is this acceptable?

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/05/see-what-couple-wore-to-their.html?m=1

This should be Kenya
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by petenweke: 6:38pm On May 29, 2018
People just don't know nairaland. This is a staged photograph outside Nairaland office in Lagos. The man is the owner of nairaland and the 2 women are the receptionist and secretary respectfully.
Who una Wan fool.
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by Shollay20(m): 6:42pm On May 29, 2018
I don't no why people hate Yoruba like this. ..
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by noah91(m): 6:45pm On May 29, 2018
Shollay20:
I don't no why people hate Yoruba like this.
No mind them. Na envy and bitterness. When it comes to party, Afonja is no 1
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by RexTramadol1: 6:52pm On May 29, 2018
Bad things.....

There's a lot of bad things they wishing they wishing they wishing they wishing they wishing on them.
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by ajebuter(f): 6:54pm On May 29, 2018
That's what they can afford..

We should respect their choice..
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by Divay22(f): 7:00pm On May 29, 2018
Kenya people
Na only them... If you know you know
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by Kuluuu: 7:00pm On May 29, 2018
Mutemenot:
I suspect Deeper Life grin

For ur mind u are funny. God will have mercy on u. But I can bet u are not better than many deeperlifer in real life.
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by IgboOsuHunter: 7:05pm On May 29, 2018
Sure na my abokì brothers grin
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by enyolar: 7:12pm On May 29, 2018
This cab only happy in Togo.
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by femmoy(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2018
400billionman:
shocked Yoruba Wedding

Try to go for a brain upgrade.
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by nothernstar: 7:24pm On May 29, 2018
Not bad bad. So far there is I do at the end and rice was shared. No wahala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) / This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos / See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.