Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) (77346 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) / See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by Timagex(m): 7:27pm On May 29, 2018
joeaz58:
I attended this wedding...about three years ago...
is a lie... cool

Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by Vokians(m): 7:29pm On May 29, 2018
joeaz58:
I attended this wedding...about three years ago...
Please give us the gist.
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:34pm On May 29, 2018
E de happen na

Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by oyejideogunjumo: 7:44pm On May 29, 2018
majella4:
Life can be funny sometimes.The couple pictured below wore unusual outfits to their wedding.Is this acceptable?

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/05/see-what-couple-wore-to-their.html?m=1
Pls nobody should make mockery of them. Anybody who studies education or Psychology should know they are challenged.
I thank God for them
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by Teeboi56: 7:45pm On May 29, 2018
It's acceptable to them not u admi
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by Sodijan(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2018
Old fashion
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:02pm On May 29, 2018
Ajepako weds funjosh grin grin tongue
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by muffyt05: 8:16pm On May 29, 2018
Kul3ger:
It's real, I know them... They fell in love in the psychiatric.. And after threatening to bring down the hospital if they don't wed them, the management organised this. Congrats to the lovely couples

And you know this by say you dey work or stay for there?
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by efemena5050(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2018
Kul3ger:
It's real, I know them... They fell in love in the psychiatric.. And after threatening to bring down the hospital if they don't wed them, the management organised this. Congrats to the lovely couples
lol purple goat
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by Angela63: 8:51pm On May 29, 2018
Kul3ger:
like seriously r u for reall
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by petluvsu(m): 9:19pm On May 29, 2018
This is not Nigeria
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by osazsky(m): 9:35pm On May 29, 2018
this one na dirty he day pack, he works for min of environment am sure he picked d suit,gown canvass and d tree his bride his holding,,,
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by Tonytonex(m): 9:38pm On May 29, 2018
It's Not Real Oh, It's A Local Comedy Film.
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by ebenezer7: 10:01pm On May 29, 2018
@Mutemenot.. I wanted to insult you, but someone else did. Your sense will not arrive anytime soon due to logistics. In the main time, I employ you to manage this goat sense before your sense will arrive.
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by Mutemenot(m): 10:08pm On May 29, 2018
ebenezer7:
@Mutemenot.. I wanted to insult you, but someone else did. Your sense will not arrive anytime soon due to logistics. In the main time, I employ you to manage this goat sense before your sense will arrive.

go get some for ya self ok

Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 29, 2018
I do not see anything wrong with what the lovely couple wore to their wedding. In our today's materialistic society where everyone wants to live upto societal expectations and would do whatever it takes to accomplish that, I say "kudos" to the lovely couple who decided to march to the beat of their own drum. Where others see, wretchedness and poverty, I see genuineness, non-conforming, love and support. In our quest to satisfy the unrealistic expectations of family, friends and the society at large, we tend to forget what the bond of marriage is truly about. Marriage is supposed to be for good or bad, in sickness and in health, in richness and in poverty, until death intervenes. What good does it do a couple that spends all that money to have such an elaborate and lavish wedding only to divorce shortly thereafter? So, in my opinion, the couple are doing just fine as long as both are happy. Who are we to determine what's appropriate for them to wear to their wedding!
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by Valwarren: 12:30am On May 30, 2018
If this really happened in Nigeria, then it must be in the North...
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by Harpheez00: 5:18am On May 30, 2018
Lolz grin

Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by hopara1(m): 7:30am On May 30, 2018
If it's real...maybe it's what they could afford,what matter is how they spend the rest of their life been happy and fulfilled!
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by nkypat: 8:33am On May 30, 2018
Kul3ger:
It's real, I know them... They fell in love in the psychiatric.. And after threatening to bring down the hospital if they don't wed them, the management organised this. Congrats to the lovely couple
Like seriously?
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by SweetBanana: 9:20am On May 30, 2018
This is very glaring, it is acting. Not real.
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On May 30, 2018
majella4:
Life can be funny sometimes.The couple pictured below wore unusual outfits to their wedding.Is this acceptable?

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/05/see-what-couple-wore-to-their.html?m=1
Yes it is acceptable. They wore what they can afford. The most important thing is that they are married

1 Like

Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by Chidinmaezeoke: 10:38am On May 30, 2018
Madness grin grin
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by Nobody: 4:32am On May 31, 2018
I bet you These people aren't Nigerians and even if they happen to be, they are definitely and certainly from one village in The north.... from merely looking at them Na so the unjaar ones de be.

But my battery go soon die o, we no geh light undecided undecided undecided
Re: See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is beastly work!! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos / See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! / I Am Looking For Wholesale And Individual Okrika Cloths Buying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.