Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (50107 Views)

Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:13am On May 30, 2018
Same here at MCC, Owerri. Most businesses are closed

17 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by ChangeDchange: 8:14am On May 30, 2018
Here in awada onitsha ,everybody is at home ... Every school is under lock and key .
Boys/men are busy playing football

All hail Biafra

39 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by oshe11: 8:14am On May 30, 2018
IPOB I think You people should register yourself in your region, take advantage of your population and vote in a govt that is not a sissy......

14 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Mufasa27(m): 8:15am On May 30, 2018
SoapQueen:
Southerners like myself who are always neutral are here to observe.

UN Observer Crew

We are here grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 8:15am On May 30, 2018
The compliance should be full and total.

The Federal Government needs to declare today as public holiday to honor those who gave their lives in that war, both from the Nigeria side and the Biafra side.

We are quick to celebrate Memorial Day - USA but our own wars, we decided to erase it from history.

If you do not respect your past, and learn from it, you are bound to repeat the mistake again.

All Nigerians need to open their eyes and question why the government decides not to tell that part of our history. It is the reason we are where we are.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by ruffDiamond: 8:15am On May 30, 2018
Rucheen:
FCT is not aware of the sit at home

lie!_right here in my area..lot of igbo are chilling outside their house drinking and chatting as im typing this .i dey with them sef.

18 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Ziggylady(f): 8:15am On May 30, 2018
[quote author=Westbestside post=68008076]Na your site Mr shitgbo ipig. Why don't you take it to nairaland wannabe biafrasay if you don't want the tribe that owns the site to comment and see if you will see them on the biafrasay. Abi wetin dey chase una commot from there?[/quote

See your wide mouth undecided..Its not your fault because you have never owned a business in your life and probably never will
You are not the owner of GTBank nor are you the owner of Nairaland,yet your mouth is cracking away like a faulty type-wrtter..When you own your business(highly unlikey),you can insult Igbos openly and refuse to deal with them using any means you like even witchcraft.

For now you should leave other peopl's businesses alone cos Seun does not share your foolishness neither does GTBank stake-holders.
Gtbank actually made spirited efforts to calm nerves then because they understood the dangers that could happen

..Ironically the biggest noisemakers constituting nuisance then were people like you who are poverty-stricken, have nothing in life and nothing to lose.

18 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 8:17am On May 30, 2018
eagleeye2:

I don't see how sitting at home will mean breakdown in law and order. Rather Umahi, saying that he will seize the shops that close today, will achieve that breakdown in law and order.
I will advice the South-East leaders to get a copy of Machiavelli THE PRINCE and read it.
He will seize the shop that closes today? grin Chai! what a Ridiculous thing to say. so as i own my shop and the whole building and decide to close my shop today he will seize the whole building or just the shop? how will he determine that my shop was closed just to observe sit at home? very clueless and Idiotic man i must say.

28 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:17am On May 30, 2018
Omololu007:
I wish the yeebos will get their Biafra soon,and this country called Nigeria will collapse soon,cause Nigeria is only been enjoyed by politicians,politicians family and friends

And you think the politicians will allow that to happen...
All of us have a role to play... Nigeria is designed to be enjoyed by the elites... They control everything...

Even the SE politicians... Are blowing hot against a mere sit at home... All because of their selfish interests

14 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Icon4s(m): 8:17am On May 30, 2018
tballeyy:
A day is coming, Igbo people will paralyze this very country called Nigeria.

And achieve what with that?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by kanubiafra: 8:18am On May 30, 2018
WEST HAVE JUNE 12 NIGER DELTA HAVE ADAKA BORO DAY NIGERIA HAVE ARMED FORCES REMEMBRANCE DAY SO WHY SHOULD WE FORGET OUR BIAFRA DAY

27 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by columbus007(m): 8:18am On May 30, 2018
am not igbo,but truly this sit at home isn't supposed to be for the igbos alone but for every Nigerian in general,its to reflect on the civil war and what lessons it taught us.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by nkwuocha1: 8:19am On May 30, 2018
I'm home today till 4pm.

17 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Kokolet11: 8:19am On May 30, 2018
I'm at home reporting from asaba

24 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 8:20am On May 30, 2018
Ziggylady:

I trust my people,Umahi and co and by extention FG and other undesirable 'one Nigerianists shall simply be disgraced today like always.

Clowns who think they can force people to open shops and businesses today.
force people to open shop? is that not insanity?

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:20am On May 30, 2018
There is total compliance in my area except my grandma that is outside receiving fresh air cry

23 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Mintek: 8:20am On May 30, 2018
Yyeske:
Ok

BMC- IPoB Attack Unit agent, Ise de, oya come earn your pay.
Yyeske:
Ok

BMC- IPoB Attack Unit agent, Ise de, oya come earn your pay.

Awon eyan k'eyan...alainitiju gbogbo.

Your ilks are a disgr*ce to Oodua.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by achi4u(m): 8:20am On May 30, 2018
Building materials site... Closed
Motorcycle parts site... Closed
All in Abakaliki the Ebonyi state capital... Umahi over to you.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by phoenix45(m): 8:20am On May 30, 2018
omo as I enter road to go office no keke or bus is available I decided to trek but the route far. I kukuma go back house.
aba people no get chil oh

36 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by IJOBA2: 8:21am On May 30, 2018
Yyeske:
Ok
Yyeske efulefu how are you

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by kanubiafra: 8:21am On May 30, 2018
Rucheen:
FCT is not aware of the sit at home

IS FCT AWARE OF ADAKA BORO DAY IN NIGER DELTA? WHAT ABOUT ABIOLA DAY ON JUNE 12 COMING UP IN 13 DAYS TIME

12 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Born2Breed(f): 8:21am On May 30, 2018
MikeBetty:
The Way Southeast Governors Act Is Appaulling And Humillating. Umahi And Obiano Dishing Out Statement After ACF Released Statement Yesterday Makes Me Wonder If They Have Balls At All. Or Is It True That They Are Second Class Governors? Has ACF Condemn Fulani Herdsmen Or Issue Any Statement In That Respect? June 12 Cannot Be Denied To And By Any Yoruba Citizen And Their Governors. Why Is S.E Governors So Timid?

THEY ARE COWARDS....

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by deflover(m): 8:22am On May 30, 2018
Solstar:
The compliance should be full and total.

The Federal Government needs to declare today as public holiday to honor those who gave their lives in that war, both from the Nigeria side and the Biafra side.

We are quick to celebrate Memorial Day - USA but our own wars, we decided to erase it from history.

If you do not respect your past, and learn from it, you are bound to repeat the mistake again.

All Nigerians need to open their eyes and question why the government decides not to tell that part of our history. It is the reason we are where we are.

They won't cos they know if the truth is leaked
Many of the so called heros dead ones on the naira note
The one's alive will be disgraced and put in jail

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by phoenix45(m): 8:22am On May 30, 2018
omo as I enter road to go office no keke or bus is available I decided to trek but the route far. I kukuma go back house.
aba people no get chil oh
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 8:22am On May 30, 2018
sexdoll:
right now, i am in one mechanic village like that chilling with maazi nnamdi kaanu himself.

we are celebrating our biafuran day with some hot plates of roasted ripe plantain and beans with ukpaka and onions and utazi leaves.

this food is so so delicious.

i know it's too early but wetin man go do na. tongue

grin grin
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by IgboOsuHunter: 8:23am On May 30, 2018
kasheemawo:
No leflendum no erection
Lol grin
Osu people can be so funny grin
Cc:
Akanapiaigwe

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by achi4u(m): 8:24am On May 30, 2018
Motorcycle sites Abakaliki

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by SAHACO(m): 8:24am On May 30, 2018
eagleeye2:
Private schools in Aba, are on extended holiday from yesterday's 'Democracy' day celebration.

My brother you dey there for sure, na my neighbors noise woke me up.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. / Lady Sara Forbes The Yoruba Slave Who Became Goddaughter To The Queen Of England / Thomas John Appointed As Chairman Of NNPC By President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.