Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,706 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Chronicles Of Tracy - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles Of Tracy (105076 Views)

Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Book Summary - The Psychology Of Selling By Brian Tracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2018
HarmonyJael:
. I beg ur pardon!

Smile, OP plz comma update ooooooo
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2018
I will update soon
Who is Asemark
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by hidhrhis(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2018
tracyberry:
I will update soon
Who is Asemark
leave him jare
Pls let the soon be now
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by jbtobsyn(m): 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
tracyberry:
I will update soon
Who is Asemark
Leave that idiot. He thinks he is a good writer. He likes to copy scenes from films and make it into his story and some unrealistic stuff. He is someone who doesn't listen to criticism,he abuses anyone who points something out in his story. A very rude fellow.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by HarmonyJael(f): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
skubido:

Smile, OP plz comma update ooooooo
. Mr Skubido or wateva z ur name. U better respect yaself oo.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
hidhrhis:

u are a mad man
instead of u to apologise to her u are still forming and defending the thrash u wrote
I pity you
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Leave that idiot. He thinks he is a good writer. He likes to copy scenes from films and make it into his story and some unrealistic stuff. He is someone who doesn't listen to criticism,he abuses anyone who points something out in his story. A very rude fellow.

ion have anything to tell you dude so dey your lane
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
tracyberry:
I will update soon Who is Asemark
someone enjoying your story

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by hidhrhis(m): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
Asemark:

I pity you
on a crios note bro u suppose to apologise
the way u addressed her was very wrong
but pity ur father not me
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
for those of you who are angry with me for saying 'this girl is a fool' without knows what I really mean am sorry.
for those I replied to rudely am sorry.
make una no vex

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
hidhrhis:
on a crios note bro u suppose to apologise the way u addressed her was very wrong but pity ur father not me
never called Tracy and pls don't bring my dad into this.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
hidhrhis:
on a crios note bro u suppose to apologise the way u addressed her was very wrong but pity ur father not me
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by hidhrhis(m): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
Asemark:

sorry for putting ur p man
ur apology accepted
u just acted like a man

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
HarmonyJael:
Mr Skubido or wateva z ur name.
U better respect yaself oo.

sist easy, is it bcuz I said abi Mummy. am just playing with u ni,

smile.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by HarmonyJael(f): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
skubido:

sist easy, is b bcuz I said abi Mummy. am just playing with u ni, it has not gotten to that..
Hmmm, Kk no p
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by HarmonyJael(f): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Asemark dear, ur apology z accepted
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
HarmonyJael:
. Hmmm, Kk no p

bae u shock me sha,,
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by HarmonyJael(f): 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
skubido:

bae u shock me sha,,
. Shock!! Hw??
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Sensitivity1254: 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
Apologising for their inability to ask for clarification before jumping in?? They should be the ones apologising to you.

cry
Asemark:
for those of you who are angry with me for saying 'this girl is a fool' without knows what I really mean am sorry.
for those I replied to rudely am sorry.
make una no vex
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Sensitivity1254: 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
I wonder why it's so easy for us to bring someone's parent into an issue they know nothing about.

hidhrhis:

on a crios note bro u suppose to apologise
the way u addressed her was very wrong
but pity ur father not me
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Bluehaven(m): 8:04am On Jul 13, 2018
Sensitivity1254:
I wonder why it's so easy for us to bring someone's parent into an issue they know nothing about.

All case settled!
Asemark you are yet to answer my question o!!!

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2018
HarmonyJael:
. Shock!! Hw??
@ur word ni
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sorry for taking long everyone, cool cool coolI will update tonight
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
Continuation

Baba: call the sisters in every part of the country for the initiation needs to take place soon.
Vera: baba you do not understand, the girl we are talking about has refused to join us even when I reasoned with her one on one
Baba: you have to do more than your best to persuade her because time is against us

After the conversation with the girls they carried tiger to the car and left for school.

****Tracy hostel******

Tracy laid on her bed while her eyes were opened, so much has happened ever since she arrived at the school, feeling weak she tried to sleep but sleep refused to come, she starred at the clock hanging in the wall and it was 6:25 she remembered her promise of going out with Michael and sigh, suddenly the door opened and she saw Amaka and Betty walked in dressed like party girls.

Tracy: Hi girls
Amaka & Betty: hi
Betty: so you have been in this room throughout today sad
Tracy: (smiles) yes
Betty: na wa oh, I can't stay in this room for three hours except when it's bed time, babe why didn't you follow us to the club, flex and enjoy your life staying home all day will make you old
Amaka: Betty you have the strength to talk to her angryshe won't listen to you so save your breath, abeg make I go bath, we have an hour and few minutes before Kelvin's party begin, omo it gonna be lit
Betty: Tracy will you come with us, I promise you will have fun
Amaka: why ask a question which you already know the answer to undecided
Tracy: I'm going
Amaka and Betty looked at Tracy in surprise
Betty: finally Tracy decided to go to a party with us
Tracy: actually I am going with Michael (the girls were shocked and the interrogation began)
Amaka: Are you going because he asked you to, are you both dating each other, when did he propose to you
Betty: OMG dark Prince is courting you, when is he gonna come pick you up, is he coming with his friends, do you like him

Tracy just sat in her watching their lips dance about while they kept asking question but her ears were tired of the questions so she spoke out.

Tracy: Girls!!!! No offense but I ain't gonna answer your questions, I am too tired to answer but I will answer them later
Amaka: okay but you better rest wells cause I got a lot of questions to ask

While Tracy and the girls were talking, tracy remembered her family and felt sober, she begged Betty to borrow her phone for her to use, she had her mom number offhead so she tried the number but it was switch off, she tried her dad's number and it was also switch off so she decided to try it later, the presence of the girls in the room relieve her and she slept off.

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
I will drop two more updates grin grin grin grin
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by hidhrhis(m): 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
tracyberry:
I will drop two more updates grin grin grin grin
oya now
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
hidhrhis:

oya now

Chill grin cheesy ;Dit is coming
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
we are waiting
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
Continuation

Tracy felt a gentle tap on her leg and she opened her eyes to see Amaka and Betty dressed up, she looked at the time and saw it was 8:05 so she went to bath, since Tracy lost her phone in the fight between herself and vera girls, she was managing a small tecno phone which had a lot of faults like screen problem, the buttons were too hard that it hurts the thumb and the battery doesn't last up to 30mins, she hardly used the phone but due to the birthday party she kept the phone on should in case Michael calls her.
Amaka: Tracy pls be fast na, how can you make a guy wait for you
Tracy: (surprised) is he here
Amaka: do you want him to come and wait for you, come on hurry up.

Tracy rushed out to bath and when she came back Amaka was holding the phone.

Amaka: he just immediately you left to shower, he is outside right now waiting for you
Betty: Tracy we would like to go with you in his car, I hope he wouldn't mind
Tracy: uhm..sure whatever. ..

Tracy hurriedly dressed up and Amaka helped her with her makeup, Amaka is a very good makeup artist and she uses it as a means to support herself in school, Tracy, Betty and Amaka were looking so pretty as they walked our of the hostel, eyes were on them.
They were all in white attire except Amaka was wearing a white bumshort, long top and a snicker to match, Betty was wearing a white gown mini gown which design exposed her sensitive part of the body and a white snicker, and Tracy was dressed in a white trouser, a white top which was more like a normal white polo and a white cover shoe.
Michael came with a blue Mercedes Benz E350 which got the girls in the hostel talking and tracy, Amaka and Betty got into the car and drove off to the party.

Meanwhile Vera and the girls were back in their apartment, Vera had her separate apartment but they also had a four bedroom flat where the girls all gather in time of trouble and that was where they were while tiger was sleeping in one of the rooms, they girls gathered in the parlor, silence filled the room until vera broke the silence.

Vera: supreme mafias
All the girls: we stand as one
Vera: supreme mafias
All the girls: we stand together
Vera: you all know the issue in the ground, now is not the time to sit and watch poo happen, one of our own is down already and it is an insult to us, we rule the campus and whoever stand in our way is terminated but things re changing we have lost our pride and if we sit and watch, we might lose our lives.

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
rukidanty:
we are waiting

The next update will be for you embarassed cool
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
tracyberry:

The next update will be for you embarassed cool
thanks so much
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Bluehaven(m): 8:05am On Jul 14, 2018
Update update!
Next next!!
This issue, for Tracy, is now a DO or DIE affair, and also a IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM, YOU JOIN THEM issue too!
Tracy...what's your choice?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Twist Of Life / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How!