Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Chronicles Of Tracy - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles Of Tracy (105171 Views)

Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Book Summary - The Psychology Of Selling By Brian Tracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by hidhrhis(m): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
tracyberry:

pls stop the insults pls no more insults
I'm very sorry maam
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Continuation

Dad: this foolish girl had the guts to bring a boy into my room and unto my bed, i will deal with you later, now you stand up you foolish boy(dami quickly stood, he was too scared to feel shy about being naked, tracy's Dad brought out his belt and instructed dami to lie down on the floor, that moment he said so, dami began to cry like a baby but tracy's dad caredless about his tear, he flogged him until he was injured)

Tracy mom, feeling so ashamed of her daughter used her own cane to deal with her. the pain didn't hurt as much as the shame she brought upon her family because the neigbors found out later and used it against her parents, from that day tracy avoid having friends or being close to boys until she entered unilag where she has to overcome a lot of challenges.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Neoteny(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
hidhrhis:

I was trying to talk to u the best way I can but it seems ur stupidity won't let u learn
I don't blame u sha na bcoz ur stupid foolish parent gave u a phone that why u feel u can just come on nl and insult people who try to talk to u
d way u talk shows how much ur parent spoilt u until u lose them u won't know the right way to talk to people
u meet different ppl but just believe their are some ppl that can show u hell in this world

YOU will show ME hell?

Lols.

What a crazy idea.

You're welcome to try, fukk boy.

I don't know why I even bother with a non-entity....
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by hidhrhis(m): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
Neoteny:

YOU will show ME hell?

Lols.

What a crazy idea.

You're welcome to try, fukk boy.

I don't know why I even bother with a non-entity....

I've got no time to b exchanging vulgar words with u
last time I'm replying u if u quote me
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
Tanks a lot OP,

Hidhrhis and Neoteny.
Abeg mo na stop una internet fight oooo
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
amazing keep it up
rough start but i expect a perfect end.

Dont mind all this oversabi ppl its ur story but shaa theres truth in what they say

you need to improve...

M waiting for the next update but shaa the popcorn seller no gree pass by ooo
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
Continuation

it been three weeks since the incident between tracy and the cultist girls, she felt her troubles re finally over so she tried to act like every college student will act by attending classes, making notes and excelling in her studies but she lacked a funful social life, if grades could be given for social life, tracy would definitely be given an f9, she was alway indoor even when there was a lot of event and parties to attend, she only went out if she is going for lectures or to get something. Tracy tried to avoid having a conversation with max because she wasn't ready to go out with a guy so on thursday evening (4:57pm), tracy dressed casual and went out to buy food items she needed to use to cook , after her little shopping while going back to her hostel a toyota spider quickly drove to where she was, two guyz came out of the car masked, they grabbed her and use a handerchief to cover her mouth while they put her inside the car and drove off.

2 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
Continuation

it been three weeks since the incident between tracy and the cultist girls, she felt her troubles re finally over so she tried to act like every college student will act by attending classes, making notes and excelling in her studies but she lacked a funful social life, if grades could be given for social life, tracy would definitely be given an f9, she was alway indoor even when there was a lot of event and parties to attend, she only went out if she is going for lectures or to get something. Tracy tried to avoid having a conversation with max because she wasn't ready to go out with a guy so on thursday evening (4:57pm), tracy dressed casual and went out to buy food items she needed to use to cook , after her little shopping while going back to her hostel a toyota spider quickly drove to where she was, two guyz came out of the car masked, they grabbed her and use a handerchief to cover her mouth while they put her inside the car and drove off.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
ehhhhh hmmmmm what then na appnd
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
OP whr d short short update na.

Haaaa, make den free this girl na, Na only God and OP no who kidnap her nao. If den dey do her like dis dey go Tracy go turn to baddest girl ooo

Op Weldon oooo
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
Continuation

Tracy was forced into the car and the ar speedily drove off, some of the people who saw what happened in the scene saw away to avoid stories that made obansajo smile while some guyz and girls ran after the car chanting kidnappers, ole oshi.

guy 1: isn't it weird that a sweet ride like spider was used to kidnap a student who couldn't afford the car tire.

guy 2: bro a car stopped and masked men kidnapped a girl just now and all you can say is that she couldn't afford the tire, abeg receive sense

girl 1: but i think he is right, if the kidnappers could afford such a car then why kidnap the girl

guy 2: babe if i may ask, where were you when God was distributing sense to people

guy 4: she was busy forming slay queen(they all laughed)
(they chase the car for a while but stopped because the speed of the car gave them a long gap so.they all retreated.to their destination.)

Tracy was so scared that she was sweating even when the Ac was on and a cool song was playing, she thought of her family and the fort coming moot court competition between unilag and international students which she has been preparing for a long time, tracy closed her eyes and prayed silently for God to help her, while praying her lips was 'moving but nothing could be heard suddenly the guyz burst into laughter which made tracy open her eyes, she was confused by their behavior when one of the guyz went closer to her and removed his mask, tracy opened her mouth in shock for some secs before saying

tracy : max....

4 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 15, 2018
Great
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 8:04am On Jun 15, 2018
Continuation

Tracy : max..........what the butt is going on here and where re you taking me to

Max: tracy calm down and allow me to to explain

Tracy: you have got two minutes before i stop the car

Max: ok, the truth i wanted to talk to you but you were alway avoiding me even when i sat beside you wouldn't talk to me and i hardly see you after lectures so i decided to kidnap you so we could go to somewhere cool and talk, you know as in a date

Tracy: are you okay, you kidnap me to go out with you

max: am sorry, but this was the only way i could get you to go out with me since you have been avoiding me

Tracy: then who re them (pointing at the two other guyz in the car who were still wearing their mask)

Max: oh there re my friends, come on guyz remove the mask and stop scaring her (they removed their mask and tracy saw of the cutest set of twins she has ever seen) they re Austin and caleb.

3 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2018
Continuation

Austin & Caleb : hi nice to meet you, they exchange pleasantries.

Austin: max told us about you, why re you avoiding him honey isn't he cute enough for you or do you need us to introduce you to the love doctor

Tracy: (laughs) no thanks

Caleb: you re a tough girl, you didn't scream when we put you inside the car, if it had been some girls they would cry and scream like they were being butchered (they all laughs)
August was the one driving the car but they got to a junction and the twins came down leaving tracy and max alone while they entered into another car which seems like it has been waiting for them.

Tracy: woa this was a planned work

Max: (laughs) yes it was but.they were the master.planner of it, i owe them, so where do you us to go, don't you dare say ur hostel cause if you do, i will take you to my apartment

Tracy loved it when he smiles it reveals his dimple and his eyes become smaller, max finally stopped at a place which looked like a love garden, he quickly opened the door for tracy, when she came down she realised they were the only ones there with the set of waiters who greeted them.

4 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2018
Skubido, Xflame, Godwindaniel come get free pop corn and drink, it all on me
Happy salah.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by aprilwise(m): 9:00am On Jun 15, 2018
lovely story . more salah updates.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 15, 2018
tracyberry:

Happy salah.
owww thanks dear
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2018
aprilwise:
lovely story . more salah updates.

thanks more updates coming
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by harunablezin(f): 11:13am On Jun 15, 2018
mhmmmmmN! it seems something is on fire here..... let me make a stop for a good meal
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
tracyberry:

Happy salah.

Nothing do u jhor, your head dey there.
Tanks for the update..

I knw trust Max
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
Continuation

When they came down from the car tracy reaslised they were the only one there with the waiter but tracy couldn't understand why, max saw the confusion on her face and explained to her.

Max: tracy relax, i paid for place for the both of us, no one else will disturb us so come on let's get something to drink (max held her hand and led her to a table that have been decorated with love objects)
Tracy felt uncomfortable because she wasn't ready for a relationship but didn't know how to say it to max while max kept starring at her and smile before talking to her.

4 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
OP y d short short update na
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Ormbachohon(m): 7:06am On Jun 16, 2018
'Given admission'?
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 8:15am On Jun 16, 2018
skubido:
OP y d short short update na
so sorry while writting it my phone went off because.of low battery
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2018
Continuation

max starred at tracy and smile while tracy faked a smile.

Max: tracy do you have a guy in school (tracy knowing where he was heading to quickly replied him)

Tracy: yes i do

max felt sad not knowing how he could express him feelongs because he doesn't plan on sharing his girlfriend with another guy so he faked a smile for tracy not to know he is sad.

max: so what do you wanna eat pick from the menu

they both picked food and drinks which the waiter quickly brought after they had choosed, they ate quietly with tracy feeling guity about what she said she couldn't decline him if he proposes to her. Tracy quickly spoke up because it was getting boring even when a romantic song was playing.

Tracy: so how re you preparing for the fort coming competition

max: well i bought some textbooks which the lecturer asked us to buy and i have been using liabry

Tracy: ur so lucky but i haven't gotten the textbooks

Max: ok how much do you need

Tracy: no no no no, pls don't,

3 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by BozzBoy(m): 8:44am On Jun 16, 2018
i wonda hu took dis kinda stuf to fp
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2018
Continuation

Tracy: i appreciate ur concern but no need to give me the money why not we me meet tomorro and read together

Max: that's a great idea, let's read in the lagoon park

Tracy didn't allow him to finish saying it before.she objected.

Tracy: no no need, let's uhm.....let's go to the liabry
max was confuse of her behavior but didn't think about it, after the food and drinks they gisted for sometime before deciding it was getting late so they left, max dropped tracy in.front of her with girls watching her and talking but she caredless so she went in while max drove off.
Max thought about tracy and decided to be close to her whether she has a boyfriend or not.

Tracy went to her room to relax only to find it crowded and with annoyance she asked her room mates what was going on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 9:13am On Jun 16, 2018
BozzBoy:
i wonda hu took dis kinda stuf to fp

am not just here to entertain people, i want correction and advice where necessary

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Ann2012(f): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2018
Well done Tracyberry
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Maravel(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2018
Keep it coming
You are doing well Tracyberry
Kudos
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 9:28am On Jun 16, 2018
Ann2012:
Well done Tracyberry

thanks baby
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2018
Continuation

Tracy.was angry when she saw their room crowded with.girls chatting among themselves so she called her roomies aside to talk to them

Tracy: what's going on here, why is our room crowded
Ella: o my gosh ur okay (hugs her)

Tracy was confused with everything going on but she kept her cool even though she was surprised a girl she hardly talk to would hug her she asked her to explain what was going on beause she was tired and needed to rest and prepare for the moot court competition

Amaka: where have you been, you kept us all worried
Tracy: would you pls explain what happened because i don't see reason why you should be worried
Betty: ur so rude i wish those girls did catch you maybe if they did catch you won't be here running ur mouth like water
Ella: some girls came here looking for you, they said you should meet them in the lagoon park where you met before or there will be consequences that was when we heard someone kidnapped you in a car.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Twist Of Life / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.