Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo (34300 Views)

Sir Shina Peters Performing At Ojukwu's Wedding 30 Years Ago / Sir Shina Peters Performing At Bianca & Ojukwu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) / Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by silverbirdng(f): 1:38pm On May 30, 2018
Nigerian musician, Sir Shina Peters has shared lovely photos to mark his 6oth birthday. The legendary Afrojuju musician who was a massive sensation the 80s and early 90s shared a lovely message in which he announced that he will be marking his special day with a party at the Federal Palace Hotel in Lagos.
Sir Shina Peters wrote:

”A 60th birthday is an important and treasured milestone of life. It is the time to look back at beautiful memories that have flown by look how far you have come

Look how your life has been awesome

Look at all the things that you have got

Look how your family & Friends Loves you a lot

Look how stunning life’s view is
Happy birthday to Me Thanks to the Heavenly Father for preservation.

Today is a Special Day God has blessed me with Life and the most amazing journey in life Happy 60th to me.

Today is we celebrate in a big way with my amazing people Federal Palace Hotel today 5 pm – 11 pm Love you all #SirShina60.”

https://silverbirdng.com/2018/05/30/sir-shina-peters-marks-60th-birthday-lovely-photos/

6 Likes

Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by Sarkin: 2:50pm On May 30, 2018
Naso

1 Like

Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by FashionTrend: 2:51pm On May 30, 2018
Ovr
Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by Billygene: 2:51pm On May 30, 2018
Happy Birthday legend

2 Likes

Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by Phemmyhohjor(m): 2:51pm On May 30, 2018
Afro juju Shina peter igbati wa lode.... Gone are those days wey dem never born me.. Lol. Happy birthday legend

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by AprokoGirl: 2:51pm On May 30, 2018

1 Share

Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by jolomiurenyi(m): 2:51pm On May 30, 2018
HBD sir SP.
Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by Oluwolex2000(m): 2:51pm On May 30, 2018
Contact 07066185017 - Whatsapp Only

Professional LOGO CREATION | FLYERS | e-Banners | COMPLIMENTARY/BUSINESS CARDS | Etc.

See Below:

1 Like

Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by itiswellandwell: 2:51pm On May 30, 2018
HBD sir. Long life and prosperity.

You might be interested www.nairaland.com/4519992/neat-samsung-s7-edge-4gb
Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by estolaB(f): 2:52pm On May 30, 2018
HBD Clarence Peters's Papa

1 Like

Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by akeentech(m): 2:52pm On May 30, 2018
jolomiurenyi:
HBD sir SP.

1 Like

Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by Imforreal(m): 2:52pm On May 30, 2018
Happy birthday legend
Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by umoslink(m): 2:52pm On May 30, 2018
good for him
Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by mogboyelade(f): 2:53pm On May 30, 2018
This man is just ageing gracefully.
Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by AprokoGirl: 2:53pm On May 30, 2018
wink
Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by LotusFan: 2:54pm On May 30, 2018
Happy a birthday Sir Shina Peters cheesy

“Shina Peters me no fear juju...Afro juju oooooh, the difference is clear ohhh....” cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by fasanyaakintoye: 2:55pm On May 30, 2018
FUNMI MARTINS SAID HBD TO YOU
Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by nabegibeg: 2:56pm On May 30, 2018
silverbirdng:
Nigerian musician, Sir Shina Peters has shared lovely photos to mark his 6oth birthday. The legendary Afrojuju musician who was a massive sensation the 80s and early 90s shared a lovely message in which he announced that he will be marking his special day with a party at the Federal Palace Hotel in Lagos.
Sir Shina Peters wrote:

”A 60th birthday is an important and treasured milestone of life. It is the time to look back at beautiful memories that have flown by look how far you have come

Look how your life has been awesome

Look at all the things that you have got

Look how your family & Friends Loves you a lot

Look how stunning life’s view is
Happy birthday to Me Thanks to the Heavenly Father for preservation.

Today is a Special Day God has blessed me with Life and the most amazing journey in life Happy 60th to me.

Today is we celebrate in a big way with my amazing people Federal Palace Hotel today 5 pm – 11 pm Love you all #SirShina60.”

https://silverbirdng.com/2018/05/30/sir-shina-peters-marks-60th-birthday-lovely-photos/

na him sabi

happy birthday sha
Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by LotusFan: 2:57pm On May 30, 2018
“Shina Peters, me no fear juju...Afro juju ooooh, the difference is clear oh”

Happy birthday!!! cheesy
Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by IME1: 2:59pm On May 30, 2018
smiley
If you have ever watched this man perform his music live click like tongue
If you don't know him or his story click share.

I have watched him live, afterwards he sat on stage and granted an interview and told us his audience about his life.
He has played guitar with great people like Victor Uwaifo, King Sunny Ade and others.

He also performed for Abacha's Youths Earnestly Ask for Abacha
His dancing style is almost like Michael Jackson

He does not look his age

Finally, a very happy birthday to him
Hip hip hip! Hurray
We shall live long in health a d happiness and contentment, amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by obowunmi(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2018
I hope that he reconciles with his son before he dies.
Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by package7(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2018
Whoa.... How time flies? ACE coronal. Congratulations. One love.

Papa don reach sixty years. Sir Shina Afrojuju

1 Like

Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by mercyway: 3:03pm On May 30, 2018
old man
Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by GOFRONT(m): 3:04pm On May 30, 2018
grin

Shina ooo omo peteru, shina oo omo peteru!!!

Hbd sir

1 Like

Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by akprosperblog(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2018
HBD LLNP. . . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by vickeybrown92(m): 3:09pm On May 30, 2018
hey guys trust me this works earn your cash with little sweat this ain't a scam
http://tunmoney.site/9806919799114/
Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 30, 2018
vickeybrown92:
hey guys trust me this works earn your cash with little sweat this ain't a scam
http://tunmoney.site/9806919799114/
at ur age u still believe this crap
Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by room089: 3:14pm On May 30, 2018
HBD sir
Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by Reelmii: 3:14pm On May 30, 2018
CLEARENCE SHOOT THIS

4 Likes

Re: Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo by cyprex: 3:18pm On May 30, 2018
Happy Birthday sir.
Wishing you many more years in good health.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yul Edochie: 'How My Hustle Started 13 Years Ago'. Shares Photo In A Bus / The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) / Who Wore It Better: Kate Henshaw Or Yvonne Okoro?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.