Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,427 members, 7,781,246 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:14 AM

Finding Good Men Shoes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Finding Good Men Shoes (460 Views)

Black Multiple Strip Leather Slippers Men's Shoes Black Multiple Strip Leather / Original Zara's Men Shoes / Imported Men's Shoes For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding Good Men Shoes by bbm2016(m): 3:12pm On May 30, 2018
Today we see people wearing very expensive shoes/sneaker even canvas e.g Adidas, Louis Vuitton, Nike, Balenciaga and we wish to own 1 or 2. But they are very costly 25k, 20k some even 45k
It's a good things admiring peoples dress but if you don't have money to buy them what will you do ?
Commit sucide?

Sincerely I think we are alike, i know so many shoes designer names and I have a very few of them. Okay let say only 1 or 2 sha. But the thing that makes me unique is I have a plan B
You see I don't have money to get very expensive shoes but I know my way around how to get a good shoe but at a cheap cost.
So today have decided to share with you my secret

It's a very popular online store
Now what I do is I go there and keep searching for good shoes
Now the trick is when searching, i try go for shoes that are not common and still good and the price still reasonable.

So when you order for shoes like that and people see it on you
They won't actually know the secret .
Try it now and take me later

Link to the website and get the cheapest best shoes
https:///2LLsmer

BBM
Re: Finding Good Men Shoes by bbm2016(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2018
You are free to ask questions just in case you have one. Thank you grin

(1) (Reply)

Check Replica Hublot Big Bang Sang Bleu Watch, What Do You Think? / N3,500 Ankara 100% Cotton. / Ladies Get In Here - Free Delivery On International Womens Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.