Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

"Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) (48477 Views)

Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror / No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service / #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
Maamin:

Copy and paste? Was it not the same way you copied and pasted the Qur’anic chapter I did too? Why are you already uneasy? Is it not from the same noble quran? shocked

Hypocrisy I guess.

Your Qur’an says Allah raised Jesus to himself (body and soul) so he didn't have to be killed which was against another verse you brought up that says the opposite. Deal with that contradiction from your quran!

No contradiction bro, you are not wise enough to apprehend Holy Qur'an.... The word Raf'a used in the verse is what you don't understand and I tried to explain to you that same word was used for Prophet Idris....

Here is a beautiful saying of my beloved prophet of Allah,
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الْيَمَانِ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا شُعَيْبٌ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، أَخْبَرَنِي عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عُتْبَةَ، أَنَّ عَائِشَةَ، وَعَبْدَ اللَّهِ بْنَ عَبَّاسٍ، قَالاَ لَمَّا نَزَلَ بِرَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم طَفِقَ يَطْرَحُ خَمِيصَةً لَهُ عَلَى وَجْهِهِ، فَإِذَا اغْتَمَّ بِهَا كَشَفَهَا عَنْ وَجْهِهِ، فَقَالَ وَهْوَ كَذَلِكَ ‏ “‏ لَعْنَةُ اللَّهِ عَلَى الْيَهُودِ وَالنَّصَارَى اتَّخَذُوا قُبُورَ أَنْبِيَائِهِمْ مَسَاجِدَ ‏”‏‏.‏ يُحَذِّرُ مَا صَنَعُوا‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha and `Abdullah bin `Abbas:
“When the last moment of the life of Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) came he started putting his ‘Khamisa’ on his face and when he felt hot and short of breath he took it off his face and said, “May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets.” The Prophet (ﷺ) was warning (Muslims) of what those had done”.(Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 8, Hadith #427)

This hadith is quite clear and does not need much explanation. The Holy Prophet Muhammadsaw stated that he did not want the Muslims making his grave into a place of worship as the Jews and Christians did. The Jews had many prophets but the difference between the Jews and the Christians is one prophet alone, and that is Isaas. This is the reason Christians are also mentioned in this hadith. This shows that during the lifetime of the Prophetsaw, Isaas already had a tomb and was buried. This further proves Isaasdid not ascend to the heavens physically. Furthermore, the Christians do not believe any prophet is worthy of worship and only worship Isaas as they mistake himas for a god.

Bring it on bro....I'll educate you on both religion
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
It so disheartening to see Christians(not all tho) bowing down in front of jesus and Mary statue in there respective churches and pray. This was the same act God sent Abraham to condemn (Blasphemy).

If I am to practice gnectoctism that Christians practice today, I would rather turn prophet Adam to a god for He has no father and mother.

Indeed, truth has come and falsehood has disappeared.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Enn99(m): 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
U've not read and u started lashing out insult, he said the fake is Muhammad
blakid:
Confused Illiterate. Fake and Original Jesus? I'm not surprised though, since most XTIENS hung the painting of an Actor in their houses calling him Jesus. Maybe that's the fake Jesus Usman is talking about.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Enn99(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
adefolakol:

No contradiction bro, you are not wise enough to apprehend Holy Qur'an.... The word Raf'a used in the verse is what you don't understand and I tried to explain to you that same word was used for Prophet Idris....

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الْيَمَانِ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا شُعَيْبٌ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، أَخْبَرَنِي عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عُتْبَةَ، أَنَّ عَائِشَةَ، وَعَبْدَ اللَّهِ بْنَ عَبَّاسٍ، قَالاَ لَمَّا نَزَلَ بِرَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم طَفِقَ يَطْرَحُ خَمِيصَةً لَهُ عَلَى وَجْهِهِ، فَإِذَا اغْتَمَّ بِهَا كَشَفَهَا عَنْ وَجْهِهِ، فَقَالَ وَهْوَ كَذَلِكَ ‏ “‏ لَعْنَةُ اللَّهِ عَلَى الْيَهُودِ وَالنَّصَارَى اتَّخَذُوا قُبُورَ أَنْبِيَائِهِمْ مَسَاجِدَ ‏”‏‏.‏ يُحَذِّرُ مَا صَنَعُوا‏.‏
“When the last moment of the life of Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) came he started putting his ‘Khamisa’ on his face and when he felt hot and short of breath he took it off his face and said, “May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets.” The Prophet (ﷺ) was warning (Muslims) of what those had done”.(Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 8, Hadith #427)

This hadith is quite clear and does not need much explanation. The Holy Prophet Muhammadsaw stated that he did not want the Muslims making his grave into a place of worship as the Jews and Christians did. The Jews had many prophets but the difference between the Jews and the Christians is one prophet alone, and that is Isaas. This is the reason Christians are also mentioned in this hadith. This shows that during the lifetime of the Prophetsaw, Isaas already had a tomb and was buried. This further proves Isaasdid not ascend to the heavens physically. Furthermore, the Christians do not believe any prophet is worthy of worship and only worship Isaas as they mistake himas for a god.

can u tell me who is able to give life aside God?
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Enn99(m): 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
handsomeclouds:
See this one
Funny guy!
He's not aware of the fact that a muslim that doesn't believe in Jesus is not even a muslim at all

Jesus the son of Mary- May the peace of Allah be with him
if Jesus is the son of Mary who is his Father? Go and make ur research.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
Maamin:

The bold settles it. grin

Islam is known for counterfeiting Christianity then in turn condemn their true source from being original and valid and try to force everyone to believe theirs.

The Bible was canonised 600 years before the Qur’an and you expect me to believe the testimony you have about the gospel to be more legit, that one far self proclaimed Arabian prophet who has no clue and lived 600 years apart from Jesus Christ suddenly knows the story of Jesus Christ more than his disciples and followers? undecided

Comedians everywhere grin grin
who wrote the bible?
Was he part oh jesus discuple?
Did he in anyway move close to him to hear his teaching?
Please be factual
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by abdulbnyusuf(m): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
Came4apost:
You are wrong

We are talking about growth rate but you went ahead and captured 1910 figures. Nawa for you o

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maamin(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
adefolakol:

Body and soul?....Oh my God is that what you pasted

When your lies have been discovered and exposed, now you are looking for a cheap way out cheesy

Your comments are becoming short and meaningless grin
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maamin(m): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
adefolakol:

[s]No contradiction bro, you are not wise enough to apprehend Holy Qur'an.... The word Raf'a used in the verse is what you don't understand and I tried to explain to you that same word was used for Prophet Idris....

[/s]

Rubbish and incoherent grin

Your quran says Allah raised isaa unto himself sura 4:158. You on the other hand is here saying it's a lie.

Should I believe the quran or the hadith? grin

Go and educate yourself first, thanks but no thanks.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maamin(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
adefolakol:
It so disheartening to see Christians(not all tho) bowing down in front of jesus and Mary statue in there respective churches and pray. This was the same act God sent Abraham to condemn (Blasphemy).

If I am to practice gnectoctism that Christians practice today, I would rather turn prophet Adam to a god for He has no father and mother.

Indeed, truth has come and falsehood has disappeared.

Stop bowing to the kaaba and the black stone...it is idolatry
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maamin(m): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
Gbemishile1:

who wrote the bible?
Was he part oh jesus discuple?
Did he in anyway move close to him to hear his teaching?
Please be factual

Who wrote the quran? Were they witnesses to when Jibril was dishing it to your prophet?

The caliph burnt some part of the quran, goat ate some, while some verses where forgotten and some followers with part of the recitations were killed.

Please be factual, is what you have today as quran from God?
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
Maamin:

Rubbish and incoherent grin

Your quran says Allah raised isaa unto himself sura 4:158. You on the other hand is here saying it's a lie.

Should I believe the quran or the hadith? grin

Go and educate yourself first, thanks but no thanks.

Lol...God has blessed you so much that you have eyes but can't think.

I have explained the verse you keep quoting but you still don't understand. You and Ken4Christ waved my questions but that's not a problem.

Indeed, truth has come and falsehood has vanished.

But detest from associating Jesus with God...Jesus was only a prophet just like others.

Peace....I'm out
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
Maamin:

Who wrote the quran? Were they witnesses to when Jibril was dishing it to your prophet?

The caliph burnt some part of the quran, goat ate some, while some verses where forgotten and some followers with part of the recitations were killed.

Lol....like you were there abi...lolz.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
adefolakol:

I have explained the verse you keep quoting but you still don't understand. You and Ken4Christ waved my questions but that's not a problem.

But detest from associating Jesus with God...Jesus was only a prophet just like others.

Peace....I'm out

Please think well. Do you think Mohammed was God sent and the Quran came from God? Mohammed didn't live a holy life. So, how could he possibly be a messenger of God? The attributes of your God is not the same as the God of the Bible. One must certainly be an importer. Please think well before you continue to defend your faith. Life has no duplicate. Once you miss it, it's over. My friend, hell fire is very hot with unbearable pains. Your only redemption is Jesus who went to the domain of hell, defeated the devil and rose from the dead.

1 Like

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
Maamin:

Stop bowing to the kaaba and the black stone...it is idolatry

Bow to the Kaaba?....That's our way of worship bro, we face Kaaba and bow for Allah just as Jesus and other prophets did.

"And he (Jesus) went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed..." (Matthew 26:39)

"And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship..." (Joshua 5:14)

"And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces…" (Numbers 20:6)

"And Abraham fell on his face..." (Genesis 17:3)

"…and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God." (Revelation 7:11)

"…then they bowed their heads and worshiped the Lord with their faces to the ground." (Nehemiah 8:6)

"…Then David and the elders of Israel, who were clothed in sackcloth, fell upon their faces." (1 Chronicles 21:16)
"And he (Jesus) went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed..." (Matthew 26:39)

"And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces…" (Numbers 20:6)

"…and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God." (Revelation 7:11)

"…then they bowed their heads and worshiped the Lord with their faces to the ground." (Nehemiah 8:6)

"…Then David and the elders of Israel, who were clothed in sackcloth, fell upon their faces." (1 Chronicles 21:16)

"…and he cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees." (1 Kings 18:42)

As for the stone, we don't bow for the stone bro. Ask anybody we don't. We throw stones at three walls we call jamarāt, in the city of Mina just east of Mecca. It is one of a series of acts that must be performed in the Hajj. It is a symbolic reenactment of Abraham's pilgrimage where he stoned three pillars representing the temptation to disobey God and preserve Ishmael.

As simple as that bro...

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ken4Christ:

Please think well. Do you think Mohammed was God sent and the Quran came from God? Mohammed didn't live a holy life. So, how could he possibly be a messenger of God? The attributes of your God is not the same as the God of the Bible. One must certainly be an importer. Please think well before you continue to defend your faith. Life has no duplicate. Once you miss it, it's over. My friend, hell fire is very hot with unbearable pains. Your only redemption is Jesus who went to the domain of hell, defeated the devil and rose from the dead.

With no doubt Prophet Muhammadsaw was God sent.
We can even find that in the bible and Qur'an

John 14:16, Gospel
[For] I will pray the [Creator], and He will give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever.

John 16:8 - 12, Gospel
And when he has come, he will expose the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgement. Of sin, because they do not believe on me; of righteousness, because I go to my [Creator], and you see me no more; of judgement, because the prince of this world is judged. I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.

John 16:7, Gospel
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send him to you.

John 15:26, Gospel
And when the Comforter has come, whom I will send to you from the [Creator], [even] the Spirit of Truth, which proceeds from the [Creator], he will testify of me.

John 14:26, Gospel
[And] the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom the [Creator] will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said to you.

John 16:13, Gospel
[And thus,] when he, the Spirit of Truth, has come, he will guide you into all truth, for he will not speak of himself; but whatever he will hear, [that] he will speak, and he will show you things to come."

From Qur'an 61 vs 6 Remember when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O Children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of God to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me .

So If I convert to Christianity and accept Jesus as my lord, automatically heaven is sure abi?
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 11:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
Al Qur'an is purely the word of Allah...Take a look at one out of many verses about AL Qur'an

QURAN 13:43
And those who disbelieve say, ‘Thou art not a Messenger.’ Say, ‘Sufficient is Allah as a Witness between me and you, and so is he who possesses knowledge of the Book.

Qur'an 2 vs 2
This is a perfect Book; there is no doubt in it; it is a guidance for the righteous.

Qur'an 10 vs 38

And this Qur’an is not such as might be devised by any one except Allah. On the contrary, it fulfils that which is before it and is an exposition of the Law of God. There is no doubt about it. It is from the Lord of the worlds.

Qur'an 38 vs 37
Verily, We have revealed to thee the Book with truth for the good of mankind. So whoever follows guidance, follows it for the benefit of his own soul; and whoever goes astray, goes astray only to its detriment. And thou art not a guardian over them
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 2:50am On Jun 03, 2018
onenaija001:
You you no get leg? Go to the middle east too na.

I've been there.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2018
Maamin:

yes,there were valid accounts of the revealations.it was written down on leaves,stones etc.
The people around the prophet memorised it wholly as it was revealed.
The angel brought it down to the prophet in his language so he and his followers would understand.
The caliphs memorised it and compiled it wholly to make a single book that hasnt changed since it was compiled.
We have so many people who have memorised the whole quran,which was the language of the prophet
jesus was sent to the jews,the prophet gave him the words in his language.he was rejected by his people and had only few followers.there was no account that the followers wrote the bible.
The person who wrote it was not even close to him during his life.
How can a prophet be molested and disgraced by being hanged between two thieves.it doesnt give worth to the God that sent him with the gospel to preach.
Also,there was no account in the bible where he said he is dieing for the sins of the people who crucified him or to the world,please quote it for me in the bible.
How can i believe the book that talks about the prophets in bad light.it 'belittles' the supreme God that sent them to their people as prophets.
What happened to david in your bible?
What happened to samson?
Another prophet that was drunk and 'raped' by his two daughters.

Who said and wrote those stories?
Was it God?
Was it jesus?
Who are prophets?
We see them as role models
how can you preach what you dont practice
how can a prophet lead without showing good example
it doesnt give worth to the message he was sent with.
go and ask your self questions
God has given you a thinking faculty
jesus said i am the truth and the light,no man goes to the father except him.
He was speaking to his people,just like whaty the past prophets.
They were sent to their people and admonished to follow them in order to receive salvation.

1 Like

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maamin(m): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
Gbemishile1:

yes,there were valid accounts of the revealations.it was written down on leaves,stones etc.
The people around the prophet memorised it wholly as it was revealed.
The angel brought it down to the prophet in his language so he and his followers would understand.
The caliphs memorised it and compiled it wholly to make a single book that hasnt changed since it was compiled.
We have so many people who have memorised the whole quran,which was the language of the prophet
jesus was sent to the jews,the prophet gave him the words in his language.he was rejected by his people and had only few followers.there was no account that the followers wrote the bible.
The person who wrote it was not even close to him during his life.
How can a prophet be molested and disgraced by being hanged between two thieves.it doesnt give worth to the God that sent him with the gospel to preach.
Also,there was no account in the bible where he said he is dieing for the sins of the people who crucified him or to the world,please quote it for me in the bible.
How can i believe the book that talks about the prophets in bad light.it 'belittles' the supreme God that sent them to their people as prophets.
What happened to david in your bible?
What happened to samson?
Another prophet that was drunk and 'raped' by his two daughters.

Who said and wrote those stories?
Was it God?
Was it jesus?
Who are prophets?
We see them as role models
how can you preach what you dont practice
how can a prophet lead without showing good example
it doesnt give worth to the message he was sent with.
go and ask your self questions
God has given you a thinking faculty
jesus said i am the truth and the light,no man goes to the father except him.
He was speaking to his people,just like whaty the past prophets.
They were sent to their people and admonished to follow them in order to receive salvation.

Show me any other prophet apart from Jesus with the exact claim? Both from quran or bible.

Who said and wrote those stories in the quran?
Was it your Allah?
Was it jibril?
Was it muhammed?
Was it his followers?
Was it the caliphs?

Mind you the stories sounds similar to what existed 600years before it. grin
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maamin(m): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
adefolakol:

Lol....like you were there abi...lolz.

May be you were there as well... shocked
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
Maamin:

May be you were there as well... shocked

Reply all my responses...stop dodging
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maamin(m): 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
adefolakol:

Peace....I'm out

You are the one that have eyes but can't see nor think.

Your questions has been long answered and I even showed you the contradiction in you quran.

Plus what you were trying to insinuate was a confirmation of what the gospel preach.

Indeed truth has come to you and your lies and false hood must take to it heels.

What do you understand by the word 'GOD'?
Let's start from there.

Jesus is the son of God.

Go and argue with your late prophet.

1 Like

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maamin(m): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
adefolakol:

Bow to the Kaaba?....That's our way of worship bro, we face Kaaba and bow for Allah just as Jesus and other prophets did.

"…and he cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees." (1 Kings 18:42)

As for the stone, we don't bow for the stone bro. Ask anybody we don't. We throw stones at three walls we call jamarāt, in the city of Mina just east of Mecca. It is one of a series of acts that must be performed in the Hajj. It is a symbolic reenactment of Abraham's pilgrimage where he stoned three pillars representing the temptation to disobey God and preserve Ishmael.

As simple as that bro...

Yes they all bowed but I did not see them bowing to kaaba and the black stone. grin

You must Stop bowing to the kaaba and the black stone...it is idolatry

The bold is ridiculous grin

I heard your prophet says Shaitan eats with left hand is that true? cheesy
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maamin(m): 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
adefolakol:

Reply all my responses...stop dodging

I have dodge none undecided

As a matter of fact all your lies have been exposed as well.

We have not finished talking about the sign of Jonah as related to Jesus.

How about the bodily resurrection which you ignorantly testify to in the quest to fault the gospel of Christ cheesy

Sura 4:158? Hun!
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
Maamin:

Show me any other prophet apart from Jesus with the exact claim? Both from quran or bible.

Who said and wrote those stories in the quran?
Was it your Allah?
Was it jibril?
Was it muhammed?
Was it his followers?
Was it the caliphs?

Mind you the stories sounds similar to what existed 600years before it. grin

He has replied you already bro.

It was sent down to our beloved prophet muhammad as a revelation "And We have not sent down to thee the Book except that thou mayest explain to them that concerning which they differ, and as a guidance, and a mercy for a people who believe."Qur'an 16 vs 64

And was sent to him through Angel Jubril

Qur'an 96 vs 1-4 "Read in the name of your Lord who created (96.1). He created man from a clot (96.2). Read and your Lord is the most honorable (96.3) who teaches by the pen (96.4). He taught man what he did not know (96.5)."

As for the compilation, He or she has done justice to that
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maamin(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
adefolakol:

With no doubt Prophet Muhammadsaw was God sent.
We can even find that in the bible and Qur'an

John 14:16, Gospel
[For] I will pray the [Creator], and He will give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever.

John 16:8 - 12, Gospel
And when he has come, he will expose the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgement. Of sin, because they do not believe on me; of righteousness, because I go to my [Creator], and you see me no more; of judgement, because the prince of this world is judged. I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.

John 16:7, Gospel
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send him to you.

John 15:26, Gospel
And when the Comforter has come, whom I will send to you from the [Creator], [even] the Spirit of Truth, which proceeds from the [Creator], he will testify of me.

John 14:26, Gospel
[And] the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom the [Creator] will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said to you.

John 16:13, Gospel
[And thus,] when he, the Spirit of Truth, has come, he will guide you into all truth, for he will not speak of himself; but whatever he will hear, [that] he will speak, and he will show you things to come."

From Qur'an 61 vs 6 Remember when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O Children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of God to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me .

So If I convert to Christianity and accept Jesus as my lord, automatically heaven is sure abi?

This is 21 century oga! Stop looking for muhammed in the same corrupted and edited bible.

OK, eventually if you find his name written there do you think anyone will take you serious? undecided

Your prophet is the exact opposite of spirit of truth. He never lived in the time of Jesus apostles. He did not abide till the end. And he never took what is if Christ and taught his disciples.

Stop forcing muhammed into a corrupt book to validated him.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
Maamin:

I have dodge none undecided

As a matter of fact all your lies have been exposed as well.

We have not finished talking about the sign of Jonah as related to Jesus.

How about the bodily resurrection which you ignorantly testify to in the quest to fault the gospel of Christ cheesy

Sura 4:158? Hun!

YOU were the one that jumped bro and I have to reply you...Concerning the quran verse you keep saying, I have explained to you only if you don't understand.

You even have the courage to add your own words by adding body and soul...hahaha...
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
Maamin:

This is 21 century oga! Stop looking for muhammed in the same corrupted and edited bible.

OK, eventually if you find his name written there do you think anyone will take you serious? undecided

Your prophet is the exact opposite of spirit of truth. He never lived in the time of Jesus apostles. He did not abide till the end. And he never took what is if Christ and taught his disciples.

Stop forcing muhammed into a corrupt book to validated him.

And bible is the corrupt book?
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
Maamin:

Yes they all bowedbut I did not see them bowing to kaaba and the black stone. grin

You must Stop bowing to the kaaba and the black stone...it is idolatry

The bold is ridiculous grin

I heard your prophet says Shaitan eats with left hand is that true? cheesy

Thank God you agreed that they all bowed...now you are learning...

We bow towards Allah and not kaaabah...we face kaabah, I've corrected you
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maamin(m): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
adefolakol:

He has replied you already bro.

It was sent down to our beloved prophet muhammad as a revelation "And We have not sent down to thee the Book except that thou mayest explain to them that concerning which they differ, and as a guidance, and a mercy for a people who believe."Qur'an 16 vs 64

And was sent to him through Angel Jubril

Qur'an 96 vs 1-4 "Read in the name of your Lord who created (96.1). He created man from a clot (96.2). Read and your Lord is the most honorable (96.3) who teaches by the pen (96.4). He taught man what he did not know (96.5)."

As for the compilation, He or she has done justice to that

grin sent down indeed

And the part eaten by goat nkor?
The part burnt by Caliph nkor? Wow I never new caliph could burn Allah's word or goat could eat some part out.

What about the part forgotten?

Any eye witness when your prophet was receiving the quran? Any historical evidence to support it credibility?

Who wrote the quran?
Answer: you went straight up to quote the same quran....yuckkzz!

Spear me that bro!
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by adefolakol(m): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
EVERYONE following this is aware that I speak or contribute with facts or references. Since you don't have facts to convince me from your own book, I say bye bye to this thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.