Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free (13570 Views)

Pvssy Is Different / Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? / Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by iamJ(m): 9:27pm On May 30, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Fuçk you.
Are you mad, boy?
Attention seeking leach, don't you have something else to do with your hollow life?
Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2018
iamJ:
Attention seeking leach, don't you have something else to do with your hollow life?
Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by zexy2030(m): 9:33pm On May 30, 2018
Nedfed:
Can just believe this but just the truth that such town still exist in the south/west.
Have been in the town now for past 5 days just to check on a cousin of mine who work here as a contract staff in one of the banks.
Even tho there was no stable electricity/light in the town but diaris something that makes me love the place the more, is dia gals/babes.
They are so beauty, well package and friendly. Many are even educated while the drop out among them are into one business or the other. But one thing is much common to all the single ladies here, dey all love/like d*ck. Can't say if it was a curse for them. Within my stays have fvcked upto 7 pvssy free of charge without no stress. The only thing my cousin do warn me of is to always use my condom cos sex is a normal thing here. Many of teenagers here are single mother while many of the house wives are into adultery.
I'll be going back to my base at Lagos but still have 4 more pvssy to bang before then.

You need to visit here.

If na Abeokuta, double ur condom o. Givingfree sex to strangers is really strange.
Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by Nedfed(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2018
zexy2030:
Pls WhatsApp me the village or else i don bliv it
Send me ur no
Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by Nedfed(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

noticed?
Lol

Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by Obudupikin: 9:43pm On May 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

noticed?

cheesy
Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by Nedfed(m): 9:44pm On May 30, 2018
Terryindeed:
give men the location naw, oboy man need to go where free kpekus dey for a while, to enjoy free thing.. abeg drop location make i go there for vacation.

Wia do u reside?
Let me see how close u're to dis place
Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by Nedfed(m): 9:46pm On May 30, 2018
MrCork:

Oyindidi will never leave in a town like that....she a wifey material....but we don't truss KillaBeauty wink

MrCork wetin dis babe do u?
KillaBeauty u need to apologise from dis man ooo
Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by zexy2030(m): 9:46pm On May 30, 2018
Nedfed:

Send me ur no

See my personal text
Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by Nedfed(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2018
zexy2030:

See my personal text

Ok
seen
Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by BiafranBushBoy: 10:04pm On May 30, 2018
Obudupikin:

cheesy

Lol. No vex ooo... I only joined the pattern.
Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by Terryindeed: 10:18pm On May 30, 2018
Nedfed:

Wia do u reside?
Let me see how close u're to dis place

hahaha. see set up. am not close.. i move from place to places. am currently in benin.. but there are four major places i reside in naija, Lag (sure place) Benin, Abuja and Calabar. so give me the location, let me knw if i can add it to my list of home away from home. please

1 Like

Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by Nedfed(m): 10:33pm On May 30, 2018
Terryindeed:

hahaha. see set up. am not close.. i move from place to places. am currently in benin.. but there are four major places i reside in naija, Lag (sure place) Benin, Abuja and Calabar. so give me the location, let me knw if i can add it to my list of home away from home. please
U're bro
It just a 3hrs journey to Benin
But come oooo, wat else are u still looking for? Benin and Calabar are not dff from the town am talking about.
Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by Terryindeed: 10:49pm On May 30, 2018
Nedfed:

U're bro
But come oooo, wat else are u still looking for? Benin and Calabar are not dff from the town am talking about.

Not for babes.. the nature of my job... i cant stay in one place for morethan 2-3 month.. just drop the location jor.. make some guys for NL go develop the place jor..

1 Like

Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by Ballary(m): 10:50pm On May 30, 2018
Nedfed:

U're bro
I know it is owerri,dos girls can Bleep for Africa.
Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by Terryindeed: 11:11pm On May 30, 2018
igbo girls.... ahahha where in owerri.. but owerri girls like money o, no go fucckk.
Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by superfitsez(m): 11:19pm On May 30, 2018
Tell us the town before I changed my mind
Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 30, 2018
Nedfed:

Ok
seen
someone told me he was in Oyé Ekiti sometime ago and he said the same thing about dem girls and all.
You probably are talking about this same town??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by frankkydee(m): 11:27pm On May 30, 2018
If you believe this tales by moon light,you are on your own!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by olac21(m): 11:29pm On May 30, 2018
Nedfed:

Wia do u reside? Let me see how close u're to dis place
Am from Ekiti-Ikole LGA..where you talking about?Yarn me
Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by olac21(m): 11:32pm On May 30, 2018
Na Ikere Ekiti my people..don't u disturb yourselves too much

4 Likes

Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by Terryindeed: 11:47pm On May 30, 2018
Nigga, youve been wasting our time abi? You got a big mouth...People used to say that you got a big mouth
Now I understand what they talking about
Because what we do is just between me and you
Not something that you run and tell your crew
But you had to tell Sharon and she told Carol
Then the story rolled on just like a wheelbarrow
Carol told Bibi and she told Pam
And Pam was overheard a-talking to her man
Pam was so rookie, what she thought she heard
And somehow my nigga Diddy Bop got the word
He told somebody I knew from fruit town
They called me up and put me down
Now the whole damn story's been changed around
And that's the reason why I ain't ffuuccking with you now
'Cause you never shoulda opened your mouth at all
And I wouldn't a had no reason to make this call.
Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by Terryindeed: 11:49pm On May 30, 2018
olac21:
Na Ikere Ekiti my people..don't u disturb yourselves too much
noted
Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by Obas101(m): 12:15am On May 31, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

I only love doing this on Nairaland. I want to believe you're only teasing me.
I love doing this only on nairaland... I have started following you. Watch your back... and yes, your grammar. cool

3 Likes

Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by damtan(m): 12:17am On May 31, 2018
Terryindeed:

bros....Benin, Calabar?? and you're still seeking more?? contentment is a virtue oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by Terryindeed: 12:23am On May 31, 2018
damtan:
bros....Benin, Calabar?? and you're still seeking more?? contentment is a virtue oooooo.

I dont settle for less.
Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by Checked86: 1:18am On May 31, 2018
i need to know the village, please. i am a condom dealer. market is somehow bad here.

3 Likes

Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by Soti2458(m): 2:14am On May 31, 2018
Nedfed:
Can just believe this but just the truth that such town still exist in the south/west.
Have been in the town now for past 5 days just to check on a cousin of mine who work here as a contract staff in one of the banks.
Even tho there was no stable electricity/light in the town but diaris something that makes me love the place the more, is dia gals/babes.
They are so beauty, well package and friendly. Many are even educated while the drop out among them are into one business or the other. But one thing is much common to all the single ladies here, dey all love/like d*ck. Can't say if it was a curse for them. Within my stays have fvcked upto 7 pvssy free of charge without no stress. The only thing my cousin do warn me of is to always use my condom cos sex is a normal thing here. Many of teenagers here are single mother while many of the house wives are into adultery.
I'll be going back to my base at Lagos but still have 4 more pvssy to bang before then.

You need to visit here.

Me: what is the name of this town
Re: Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free by vic4real22: 2:53am On May 31, 2018
Terryindeed:

Not for babes.. the nature of my job... i cant stay in one place for morethan 2-3 month.. just drop the location jor.. make some guys for NL go develop the place jor..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin / Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) / Lesbianism Thrives In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.