Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Kenya Student Develops Solar-powered Car(Photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Kenya Student Develops Solar-powered Car(Photos) (1202 Views)

Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) / Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue / 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya Student Develops Solar-powered Car(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2018
A Kenyan student is the latest inventor of a solar powered automobile and his invention is making the rounds on the country’s social media space.

The two-seat four-wheeler has a solar panel across its back.

Some inscriptions on it include: ’0% pollution, 'SOLARCAR’ and ‘Made in Kenya.’

The car is said to have the capacity to on full charge to cover about 50km a day.

http://www.africanews.com/2018/05/30/photos-kenyan-student-develops-solar-powered-car/
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Student Develops Solar-powered Car(Photos) by phemyhollar(m): 6:21pm On May 30, 2018
Nice grin grin..ftc
Re: Kenya Student Develops Solar-powered Car(Photos) by phemyhollar(m): 6:21pm On May 30, 2018
Nice .ftc
Re: Kenya Student Develops Solar-powered Car(Photos) by kingreign(m): 6:43pm On May 30, 2018
angry
Is Africa and are Africans cursed?
Imagine the mediocre contraption they're celebrating. I'm weak, I'm off to bed embarassed angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Student Develops Solar-powered Car(Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 30, 2018
Lol... Don't even know what to say
Re: Kenya Student Develops Solar-powered Car(Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:07pm On May 30, 2018
kingreign:
angry
Imagine the mediocre contraption they're celebrating. I'm weak, I'm off to bed embarassed angry

We need to start from somewhere now.

Stuffs like this needs encouragement and support from the government.

Oyinbo started somewhere/somehow too na.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Student Develops Solar-powered Car(Photos) by OneCorner: 7:14pm On May 30, 2018
Rubbish tongue
Kiss ma yansh

Re: Kenya Student Develops Solar-powered Car(Photos) by cyojunior1(m): 7:30pm On May 30, 2018
in this modern world?
they are busy building pangolo
Re: Kenya Student Develops Solar-powered Car(Photos) by kingreign(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2018
Explorers:

We need to start from somewhere now.

Stuffs like this needs encouragement and support from the government.

Oyinbo started somewhere/somehow too na.
We do not need to reinvent the wheel, it's a drawback. We should improve upon an existing invention or discover something new. It's just like saying an African student should go construct similar air plane which the Wright brothers construed back in the early 1900s.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Student Develops Solar-powered Car(Photos) by Moneytize: 9:28pm On May 30, 2018
I swear this one weak me. grin
Re: Kenya Student Develops Solar-powered Car(Photos) by michlins(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2018
kingreign:
angry
sincerely I don't like the way Ghanaian and their Kenya counterpart are challenging Nigeria but believe me this needs to be encouraged not criticized. Even Elon musk with his financial war chest is struggling to produce solar powered cars. But this dude did this with little or no support

I don't vex see. Since dem born you eh, wetin you don copy to recreate apart from examination expo
Re: Kenya Student Develops Solar-powered Car(Photos) by kingreign(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2018
michlins:
sincerely I don't like the way Ghanaian and their Kenya counterpart are challenging Nigeria but believe me this needs to be encouraged not criticized. Even Elon musk with his financial war chest is struggling to produce solar powered cars. But this dude did this with little or no support

I don't vex see. Since dem born you eh, wetin you don copy to recreate apart from examination expo
You should be very stupid to ask me the bolded. if you engaged in exam malpractices during your examinations due to your low intelligence quotient, do not generalize that everyone does that and not everyone has a low IQ.
Rubbish and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Student Develops Solar-powered Car(Photos) by michlins(m): 10:27pm On May 30, 2018
kingreign:

You should be very stupid to ask me the bolded. if you engaged in exam malpractices during your examinations due to your low intelligence quotient, do not generalize that everyone does that and not everyone has a low IQ.
Rubbish and ingredients.
forget English. Wetin oyibo don make which you have tried to recreate. Even their laws in physics, have you had any real life application of any.
Re: Kenya Student Develops Solar-powered Car(Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
That is scrap metal

(1) (Reply)

Chesca Partners With #swift Networks 4GLTE / . / O.M.G! See What Was Found In The Belly Of A Big Snake Killed In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.