Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Ladies Can You Ever Claim To Know Him That Well? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Ever Claim To Know Him That Well? (921 Views)

Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Ever Claim To Know Him That Well? by MissRaine69(f): 10:31pm On May 30, 2018
For money a person is prepared to do this to someone’s child. How well do you know him?

A yet-to-be identified Nigerian man has reportedly killed his girlfriend for the purpose of using her body parts to get rich. This incident happened at Balogun Street Oshodi, beside Christin Hotel in Lagos.

Re: Ladies Can You Ever Claim To Know Him That Well? by donstan18: 10:37pm On May 30, 2018
These pictures are disturbing embarassed
Re: Ladies Can You Ever Claim To Know Him That Well? by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 30, 2018
Old news

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Ever Claim To Know Him That Well? by sacramento1212: 10:46pm On May 30, 2018
This is an old news that made front page last week or so.
Re: Ladies Can You Ever Claim To Know Him That Well? by Anigreat: 10:49pm On May 30, 2018
shocked

Stale

Bring something new.

Mind you, she didn't killed her for ritual purpose, stop peddling fake and false news.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Ever Claim To Know Him That Well? by Nofav0rs(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2018
Sis, how you bringing dead news? You in 2017?
Re: Ladies Can You Ever Claim To Know Him That Well? by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 30, 2018
inna ehn

See ladies just silent for this matter sad

Op the caption of thread should have included " Warning: Contains sensitive pictures"
Re: Ladies Can You Ever Claim To Know Him That Well? by MissRaine69(f): 11:06pm On May 30, 2018
Graphic.... perhaps
Re: Ladies Can You Ever Claim To Know Him That Well? by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:08pm On May 30, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Stale

Bring something new.

Mind you, she didn't killed her for ritual purpose, stop peddling fake and false news.
...didn't kill...
Re: Ladies Can You Ever Claim To Know Him That Well? by MissRaine69(f): 11:11pm On May 30, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...didn't kill...
There is a point to everything I do. But feel free to exercise your right to whatever right you have.
Re: Ladies Can You Ever Claim To Know Him That Well? by Silentscreamer(f): 11:12pm On May 30, 2018
Op must have been living in a cave all dis while. Dis news has trended.
Re: Ladies Can You Ever Claim To Know Him That Well? by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:13pm On May 30, 2018
MissRaine69:

There is a point to everything I do. But feel free to exercise your right to whatever right you have.
Re: Ladies Can You Ever Claim To Know Him That Well? by Cutehector(m): 6:09am On May 31, 2018
I tell you that this op is so slow... She does things without reason
Re: Ladies Can You Ever Claim To Know Him That Well? by MissRaine69(f): 6:53am On May 31, 2018
I will explain
Is this not what’s typical of this forum now?
You get something from somewhere and you post it and depending on whom you know ( what other way is possible in Nigeria)
It makes to front page?
Yet there are more pertinent issues that could be discussed?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Ever Claim To Know Him That Well? by ubunja(m): 7:39am On May 31, 2018
women have been doing it for thousands of years to men for money.
Re: Ladies Can You Ever Claim To Know Him That Well? by ubunja(m): 7:41am On May 31, 2018
MissRaine69:
I will explain
You get something from somewhere and you post it and depending on whom you know ( what other way is possible in Nigeria)
It makes to front page?
Yet there are more pertinent issues that could be discussed?
when i first joined NL the way peeps struggled to reach front page i thought maybe there was money given to FP posts. or is it there and i've not been told?
Re: Ladies Can You Ever Claim To Know Him That Well? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:42am On May 31, 2018
MissRaine69:
I will explain
It makes to front page?

Yet there are more pertinent issues that could be discussed
?

I JUST WONDER. BUT OF COURSE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY ENJOY WHAT THEY GET. JUST LIKE LINDA'S BLOG. RUMORS, GOSSIP, SUPERSTITION, FAKE NEWS.. THOSE ARE THE THINGS THAT SELL IN THIS COUNTRY.

IF YOU SEEK ENLIGHTENMENT NIGERIAN BLOGS/FORUMS ARE THE WRONG PLACES TO VISIT.
Re: Ladies Can You Ever Claim To Know Him That Well? by Nobody: 7:47am On May 31, 2018
MissRaine69:
Graphic.... perhaps
Yes
Re: Ladies Can You Ever Claim To Know Him That Well? by MissRaine69(f): 3:54pm On May 31, 2018
ubunja:
when i first joined NL the way peeps struggled to reach front page i thought maybe there was money given to FP posts. or is it there and i've not been told?
Your guess is as good as mine
Re: Ladies Can You Ever Claim To Know Him That Well? by MissRaine69(f): 3:55pm On May 31, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I JUST WONDER. BUT OF COURSE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY ENJOY WHAT THEY GET. JUST LIKE LINDA'S BLOG. RUMORS, GOSSIP, SUPERSTITION, FAKE NEWS.. THOSE ARE THE THINGS THAT SELL IN THIS COUNTRY.

IF YOU SEEK ENLIGHTENMENT NIGERIAN BLOGS/FORUMS ARE THE WRONG PLACES TO VISIT.

I refuse to generalise..I have meet some very enlightened people here
Re: Ladies Can You Ever Claim To Know Him That Well? by MissRaine69(f): 3:55pm On May 31, 2018
ubunja:
women have been doing it for thousands of years to men for money.

Not all women.
Re: Ladies Can You Ever Claim To Know Him That Well? by ubunja(m): 4:16pm On May 31, 2018
MissRaine69:

Not all women.
well 99.999% of women.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Ever Claim To Know Him That Well? by Pusyiter(m): 5:08pm On May 31, 2018
Runaway babe, where have you been lately? Since I no longer see your comment, I began to comment.
No live me alone in the wilderness of good reasoning sweet lipicious Raine69 grin
MissRaine69:

I refuse to generalise..I have meet some very enlightened people here

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Love To Play Victim In Any Issue With Guys?? / It's Been Two Years Since My Husband Passed; When Is The Right Time To Move On? / Can You Date This Long Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.