Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! (20253 Views)

Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. / Family section gist hub / Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Nairaland Family Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
LotusFan:

grin this woman shaaaa! Laff wan kee mi

Na lie I dey tok? grin

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by AngelicBeing: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
KanwuliaExtra manufacturing Kanwulia English from Kanwuliajara encyclopedia shocked

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by EfemenaXY: 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
Gboliwe:

That gender confusion has been a saving grace ọ. Maybe one werey would have dragged me into one yeye scandal or another.

Only Busybody knew my gender then until recently when one or two others knew for sure. grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 12:43am On Jun 12, 2018
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:30am On Jun 12, 2018
The “chosen trouble-makers”! wink

Meet the BUSY-BODIES and “POLYMONIKERS”! wink

https://www.nairaland.com/rdynamite
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:36am On Jun 12, 2018
Meet the “NL e bad belle and e jolosi gang” who thought they could run me off NL! grin

With the help of their “moderator and super-moderator-phock-pals”! grin

They finally vanquished themselves’
Muchechecheche!

Boy! Thank my ancestors I NOR BE SCAMMER! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1152557/thoughts-cyber-bullies-suicide

Another locked thread started by a TWO-FACED-BUSY-NOBODY aka Brand-New! grin

I used almost 10 IDs on this thread. The banning continued. . . .
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 2:31am On Jun 12, 2018
Another closed thread!

https://www.nairaland.com/2137408/cry-heartbroken-nigerian-husband-houston/39#30612464

Boy! These “deactivating-reactivators” na waya o! grin
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 2:43am On Jun 12, 2018
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JennyKadry2: 5:46am On Jun 12, 2018
IamD18:

This comment shows how ashamed you feel seeing what you did years ago on Internet.

I feel so bad. You have no idea. I have deprived myself of sleep and food. I have lost so much weight. I cannot believe that I J K would fight people like a certified yaba left patient. You must be a psychic, how did you know all I feel right now is shame?

Please pray for me so peace will abide within me undecided
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JennyKadry2: 5:51am On Jun 12, 2018
bellong:

I can imagine how it was. I believe you are getting over it a little by now. However, if you need tips on how to get over it, I have about 20 years experience in that field of fatherless pikin.. cheesy

Welcome back

Bello...... Una (you and Gboliwe) try ooo. No one prepared me at all cry cry 20 years? it's been only a few years and siblings keep pushing for me to see a therapist, just so I can talk about it. cry

Thanks darling kiss kiss
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JennyKadry2: 5:53am On Jun 12, 2018
OAM4J:

I told u always to stop feeling jealous. You don't look beautiful when you feel jealous. cheesy

Oya make we go on Skype /whatsapp call and do some 'yekini' and tibi pictures and videos exchange for our upcoming scandal release grin

E lo jo ko l'ana Jare angry angry Unrepentant humanizer. how many women have you tassied on this thread alone angry
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JennyKadry2: 5:54am On Jun 12, 2018
Rocktation:
@jennykadry2...Abeg, no too vex. There certainly must be some kind of highness in the news that once upon a time incredibles and terrorists of NL, have somehow become fallen. We thank providence for the lead back to the right crowd, for exoneration.
Somehow also, based on what i know that i know, hahaaha, I also look forward to Shosholipopo's dispute session, regarding that pregnancy and marriage mata
...until then grin

grin
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 8:37am On Jun 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Gboliwe: 10:00am On Jun 12, 2018
JennyKadry2:

Bello...... Una (you and Gboliwe) try ooo. No one prepared me at all cry cry 20 years? it's been only a few years and siblings keep pushing for me to see a therapist, just so I can talk about it. cry

Thanks darling kiss kiss

It's well.

Maybe you should listen to them.
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:09am On Jun 12, 2018
No need for therapists, time is the ultimate healer. kiss
Focus on the legacy and memories.

Life is for the living.
Concentrate on family, work and health.

Do what you love to do best! kiss

*extra money offered to work this am. . . . to go or not to go?* undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Gboliwe: 10:14am On Jun 12, 2018
These our UK friends, hope none of you featured in that show of shame in Stafford?

R231, did you recognize anyone?
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by wonlasewonimi: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
Gboliwe:
These our UK friends, hope none of you featured in that show of shame in Stafford?

I was the one recording that shade ebony on the stairs with esabod
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
Been silently following and reading grin grin grin grin
Kanwulia is a monicker I came in contact with when I first joined nairaland 2011.
I liked her way of uncommon words, phrases and fearless nature and I still do...... kiss kiss

I will not reveal my former username lipsrsealed
But I will reveal the names of people such as Idowuogbo, 5minsmadness, ewuro, edwife, chillisauce, coogar, odilafta, who long went awool and silent on the almighty Seun's forum cheesy cheesy

Make una welcome me o... I am from Germany not Libya angry angry
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Gboliwe: 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

I was the one recording that shade ebony on the stairs with esabod

Oshey, Camera man!
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Gboliwe: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
Beergang5050:
Kanwulia is a monicker I came in contact with when I first joined nairaland 2011.
I liked her way of uncommon words, phrases and fearless nature and I still do...... kiss kiss

But I will reveal the names of people such as Idowuogbo, 5minsmadness, ewuro, edwife, chillisauce, coogar, odilafta, who long went awool and silent on the almighty Seun's forum cheesy cheesy

Does your moniker drop money in my account?

Biko, hoard the name. We don't want to know jare cool

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by r231(m): 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
Gboliwe:

those nuisance. they need to deport all of them grin

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
Gboliwe:

Does your moniker drop money in my account?

Biko, hoard the name. We don't want to know jare cool
yeahppppppeeeeeee tongue tongue
Gboli Gboli you have started oo angry angry
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Beergang5050:

Welcome back. . . . wink
Some people finally realized that 'NL' does not pay their bills or fund their 'drug habits'!
They had to get 'real' lives. . . . . wink
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Gboliwe: 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
r231:

those nuisance. they need to deport all of them grin

How many you sabi? As a sure boy.... ooops show man, you would know all of them. cheesy
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Gboliwe: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Beergang5050:

yeahppppppeeeeeee tongue tongue
Gboli Gboli you have started oo angry angry

angry angry

I am now bole bole?
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JennyKadry2: 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Life is for the living.

*extra money offered to work this am. . . . to go or not to go?* undecided undecided undecided

Short staffed?

You dey ask us if make you go when they offered you more pay?

Kanwuliaaaa, I think you have spent too much time being an Americana that you forget your Nigerian route. angry

Extra pay kwa? na bathroom slippers I go use enter work before them find another person. I fit borrow scrubs and runners from theatre staff when I reach grin

Them no dey use Igbo language tok to oyinbo man
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by IamD18: 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
JennyKadry2:

I feel so bad. You have no idea. I have deprived myself of sleep and food. I have lost so much weight. I cannot believe that I J K would fight people like a certified yaba left patient. You must be a psychic, how did you know all I feel right now is shame?

Please pray for me so peace will abide within me undecided

You are just crazy grin grin Ah swear
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 13, 2018
Gboliwe:

angry angry

I am now bole bole?
grin grin grin grin
You have always been bole bole to me kiss
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Gboliwe: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Beergang5050:

grin grin grin grin
You have always been bole bole to me kiss

We don't know each other biko
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by peacengine(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nigerians must look for Nigerian company, home and away grin
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by EfemenaXY: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Life is for the living.

See question o!

C’mon go to work jor cheesy
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by EfemenaXY: 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
Gboliwe:

What show of shame? Abeg post the link lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y / 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! / My Girlfriend's Mom Said Some Pastors Said Our Marriage Won't Work. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.