Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project (26861 Views)

Railway Project: Lagos To Close Akanni Doherty Street / Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Project In Pictures / Photos From The Ongoing Lagos Ibadan Railway Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by AutoReportNG: 6:28am On May 31, 2018

8 Likes

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by theconsortium: 6:41am On May 31, 2018
This project is taking like forever..but the innovation is commendable because it's won't disturb vehicle movement.
Thumps up LAGOS

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Lomprico2: 6:41am On May 31, 2018
Good!

We just want a country with all basic amenities working well. Is that too much to ask?? Haven't we suffered enough as commoners in this country?

Nigerian leaders we beg una naa!! embarassed

IsaacBuchi:
Over the weekend, Honourable minister for Transport Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi said if Buhari is not returned come 2019 Nigeria will be 10years backwards.

I did the calculation by count down 10 years from 2019 and got answer of 2009, Then, I quickly checked my diary and discovered that..

10 years ago was 2009.
At that time, fuel was #65 per litre.
Rice was sold at #7,500 per bag.
Naira was 150 to $1.
A bag of cement was #900.
Food stuff was so cheap in open market.
We were still using #5 to shop
A cup of garri was =N=…

After considering all these I found out that is very very profitable for
Buhari not to come back 2019 so we could go 10yrs backwards. Its better than now by far.
#Getyourpvctoday

Why was this post hidden? Seun your mods are biased o! Apc moles. angry

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Jayson504(m): 6:41am On May 31, 2018
z Nice
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by PassingShot(m): 6:42am On May 31, 2018
Tell me why SW will not give block vote to PMB in 2019?

Lagos-Ibadan road is progressing fast
Lagos-Ibadan rail line is moving at very fast speed
SW has Class A ministers in this Exco and they are doing wonderfully well.

Let PDP look to the SS/SE for their votes, nothing for them in the SW, NW, NE and even NC (to a lesser degree).

PMB till 2023.

After that, PYO or BAT will take over. grin grin grin grin

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:42am On May 31, 2018
Good job FG.
Haters can keep hating, while PMB keeps working!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by AutoReportNG: 6:42am On May 31, 2018
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:42am On May 31, 2018
PassingShot:

Let PDP look to the SS/SE for their votes, nothing for them in the SW, NW, NE and even NC (to a lesser degree).

PMB till 2023.

After that, PYO or BAT will take over. grin
grin grin grin
GOD BLESS you for this my brother.

Man wey sabi!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by jojomario(m): 6:42am On May 31, 2018
As the OP said 'let's see how everything will go' I pray this project won't be like Lagos-Ibadan expressway that was started by OBJ after being awarded and re-awarded several times.
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by 100bands: 6:42am On May 31, 2018
We need uninterrupted power supply o angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by proprince(m): 6:43am On May 31, 2018
All these are PDP projects.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by PassingShot(m): 6:43am On May 31, 2018
post=68038704:

GOD BLESS you for this my brother.

Man wey sabi!
Their ranting and frustration won't change the facts on ground. grin grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Ihateyoumod: 6:44am On May 31, 2018
Let them continue wailing online....the pple on d ground where these projects are taking place have eyes and no propaganda will change their resolve

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by kaybright44(m): 6:44am On May 31, 2018
That is while i give kudos to china, na there una wan die
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:44am On May 31, 2018
PassingShot:

PMB till 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Alejoc(m): 6:45am On May 31, 2018
I can't for have a ride on this.....

Yet to travel of train and plane..... There is still time!

1 Like

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by amazinghomez09: 6:45am On May 31, 2018
After that, PYO or BAT will take over. grin grin grin grin[/quote] when will you yourself take over smiley?

3 Likes

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Flexy2vybes(m): 6:46am On May 31, 2018
OK
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by xana101: 6:46am On May 31, 2018
Total neglect on Lagos badagry road. Government please help us. The suffering is much

3 Likes

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Nobody: 6:46am On May 31, 2018
Work in progress. kudos to Hon minister.
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Ihateyoumod: 6:46am On May 31, 2018
IsaacBuchi:
Over the weekend, Honourable minister for Transport Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi said if Buhari is not returned come 2019 Nigeria will be 10years backwards.

I did the calculation by count down 10 years from 2019 and got answer of 2009, Then, I quickly checked my diary and discovered that..

10 years ago was 2009.
At that time, fuel was #65 per litre.
Rice was sold at #7,500 per bag.
Naira was 150 to $1.
A bag of cement was #900.
Food stuff was so cheap in open market.
We were still using #5 to shop
A cup of garri was =N=…

After considering all these I found out that is very very profitable for
Buhari not to come back 2019 so we could go 10yrs backwards. Its better than now by far.
#Getyourpvctoday

If buying a bag of rice at 13,500 or having naira at 150 or whatever u hve put up der is d price I hve to pay for having a standard rail line n other infrastructure put on ground tht will drive true development den so be it....

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:46am On May 31, 2018
PassingShot:

PMB till 2023.

So this people finally woke up few months to the election

Passing shot we all know that the only way APC/Buhari can win election in the South West even in the North is through RIGGING

Here in Southwest no vote for him, if he like he should continue with his emergency projects

We are waiting for him!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Printerscanner: 6:47am On May 31, 2018
timilehing:
Election is near, dead projects will come to life

FTC

Cheapest MTN Data Deal
1gb @600
2gb @1200
2.5gb @1500
Valid for 3 months.
This is not a tweak or cheat. 100% legit

A project that has been going on steadily for over a year is definitely not election project. What about the Lagos-Ibadan expressway that PDP could not do for 16 years but Buhari has taken the job to up to 70 percent? My friend go and die.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by directonpc(m): 6:47am On May 31, 2018
Somebody should come and do Otukpo - Makurdi

2 Likes

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:47am On May 31, 2018
PassingShot:

Their ranting and frustration won't change the facts on ground. grin grin grin
They can only shout and wail.
Sai Baba till anytime we want!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Ihateyoumod: 6:48am On May 31, 2018
Just watch how the narrative will soon start changing wen these projects start coming to life..........wailers will hve less things to wail about.....they will only be shouting Fulani herdsmen....funny enuf tht thing is getting stale

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by theconsortium: 6:48am On May 31, 2018
PassingShot:

PMB till 2023.

U see ur life
Re: Update From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Project by Alejoc(m): 6:48am On May 31, 2018
Who see admin typo in this thread title for front page shocked tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Civil Servants Need Advice On Whether To Migrate To Canada / Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc / Emirates Makes U-turn, Suspends Nigerian Flight Until Further Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.