Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die (25939 Views)

Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Killed In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by PrettyCrystal: 7:01am On May 31, 2018
Some days ago, it was reported how suspected Fulani herdsmen attacked and almost killed a young pregnant woman in Yogbo town Makurdi, Benue state capital. The gruesome attack was said to have happened on Sunday evening. The woman was reported to be with her husband when the attacked happened as he escaped when they started shooting.

She was attacked by armed herdsmen who used sticks to pierce through her private part to kill the unborn child. They also pulled out the child and her womb after which they beat her and left her to die.

When soldiers went to pick her corpse upon her husband’s report, it was discovered that she’s still alive and she was rushed to Bishop Murray Hospital for treatment.

Mrs Eunice Ortom PhD, wife of the Governor of Benue state yesterday evening visited the woman identified as Mrs Blessing Akaanger at the Bishop Murray Medical Center, Makurdi. Dr. Mrs Ortom joined her in thanking God for sparing her life and thanked
Roots for Christ Kingdom Foundation for taking care of her when she needed help the most.

She extended Gov. Ortom's goodwill message to the Akaanger family and also took over the treatment of Mrs Blessing.

In her magnanimity, Mrs Ortom promised that she will look after her,pay her bills till she will recover fully.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/photos-of-pregnant-woman-who-was-attacked-by-fulani-herdsmen-and-left-to-die.html

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:06am On May 31, 2018
She was attacked by armed herdsmen who used sticks to pierce through her private part to kill the unborn child. They also pulled out the child and her womb after which they beat her and left her to die

Can human beings be this heartless?
Only animals can behave this way, not even animals, only the devil can be this heartless.

These guys should ALL be fished out and killed already.

MODIFY: What kind of person is below me for Godssake?!
I wonder how a HUMAN BEING reason this way!
Smh!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by NwaAmaikpe: 7:07am On May 31, 2018
shocked

OP is she still a woman.
I thought her womb was taken off?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by izzou(m): 7:08am On May 31, 2018
grin

I am not God, but I can categorically tell you that APC won't win anything in Benue state

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:09am On May 31, 2018
izzou:
grin

I am not God, but I can categorically tell you that APC won't win anything in Benue state
We will wait and see....
When the time comes....
The herdsmen must be brought to book ASAP and sentenced accordingly.....about the election: Benue people will decide.
Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by NwaAmaikpe: 7:11am On May 31, 2018
post=68039290:

We will wait and see....
When the time comes.
shocked

I hope your unflinching support for APC helps you sell your barbecue.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by izzou(m): 7:13am On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope your unflinching support for APC helps you sell your barbecue

grin grin grin grin grin

The official barbeque supplier of the 2019 elections

Nwanne'm Kee kwanu?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by Donald95(m): 7:24am On May 31, 2018
If this Benue people had obeyed IPOB sit at home yesterday, The magnitude of the implication of unification of South and Middlebelt would have struck fear into Federal government and force them into action swiftly

But it is quite unfortunate that you guys look up to ur governor who is only after his pocket and also maintain friendship with Buhari.

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by maxnedu11(m): 9:09am On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

OP is she still a woman.
she isn't just a woman, but also a miracle.

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by nabegibeg: 9:30am On May 31, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Some days ago, it was reported how suspected Fulani herdsmen attacked and almost killed a young pregnant woman in Yogbo town Makurdi, Benue state capital. The gruesome attack was said to have happened on Sunday evening. The woman was reported to be with her husband when the attacked happened as he escaped when they started shooting.

She was attacked by armed herdsmen who used sticks to pierce through her private part to kill the unborn child. They also pulled out the child and her womb after which they beat her and left her to die.

When soldiers went to pick her corpse upon her husband’s report, it was discovered that she’s still alive and she was rushed to Bishop Murray Hospital for treatment.

Mrs Eunice Ortom PhD, wife of the Governor of Benue state yesterday evening visited the woman identified as Mrs Blessing Akaanger at the Bishop Murray Medical Center, Makurdi. Dr. Mrs Ortom joined her in thanking God for sparing her life and thanked
Roots for Christ Kingdom Foundation for taking care of her when she needed help the most.

She extended Gov. Ortom's goodwill message to the Akaanger family and also took over the treatment of Mrs Blessing.

In her magnanimity, Mrs Ortom promised that she will look after her,pay her bills till she will recover fully.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/photos-of-pregnant-woman-who-was-attacked-by-fulani-herdsmen-and-left-to-die.html

Fulani herdsmen are terrorists angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by congorasta: 9:30am On May 31, 2018
k
Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by plessis: 9:31am On May 31, 2018
Fulani herdsmen are on a killing spree but the federal government would rather deploy troops to the eastern region to kill innocent Citizens.

Can we now agree that this country is a zoo?

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by Sirpaul(m): 9:31am On May 31, 2018
Life has knocked me down a few times, it showed me things I never wanted to see. I experienced sadness and failures. But one thing for sure, I always get up.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by Peckygirl(f): 9:32am On May 31, 2018
Kpele

quote author= post=68039222]She was attacked by armed herdsmen who used sticks to pierce through her private part to kill the unborn child. They also pulled out the child and her womb after which they beat her and left her to die

Can human beings be this heartless?
Only animals can behave this way, not even animals, only the devil can be this heartless.

These guys should ALL be fished out and killed already.

MODIFY: What kind of person is below me for Godssake?!
I wonder how a HUMAN BEING reason this way!
Smh!![/quote]
Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:32am On May 31, 2018
izzou:

grin grin grin grin grin

Nwanne'm Kee kwanu?
How can we be of help to you sir?!

Thanks for the 2019 contract in advance.

GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by Nobody: 9:33am On May 31, 2018
post=68039290:

We will wait and see....
When the time comes....
The herdsmen must be brought to book ASAP and sentenced accordingly.....about the election: Benue people will decide.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by lolly2pops: 9:33am On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

OP is she still a woman. I thought her womb was taken off?
how insensative of you. What defines you?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by YorubaEmir: 9:35am On May 31, 2018
Fulani Fulani Fulani Fulani is becoming synonymous with terrorism. This ain't nice

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:36am On May 31, 2018
[quote author=skarlett post=68043110][/quote]
Badosneh!
Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by SalamRushdie: 9:37am On May 31, 2018
Yet they are not terrorist...Just See the kind of people Buhari went to defend in the white house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by DIYhackers: 9:37am On May 31, 2018
I'm happy the baby is alive
Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by Smartademu(m): 9:40am On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

OP is she still a woman.
Sadist!
Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by olisaEze(m): 9:40am On May 31, 2018
nabegibeg:

Fulani herdsmen are terrorists angry angry angry

Nah mehn, Igbos r d terrorists. These guys r just innocent communal ghosts according to our nmbr 1 intelligent transmission omission...sori sir, investigator!
Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by nabegibeg: 9:41am On May 31, 2018
olisaEze:

Nah mehn, Igbos r d terrorists. These guys r just innocent communal ghosts according to our nmbr 1 intelligent transmission omission...sori sir, investigator!

Oga concentrate on the issue at hand and stop being ignorant

Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by bigfish3k: 9:42am On May 31, 2018
those supporting evil

can u now believe that there is evil in this govt
Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by mightyhazell: 9:44am On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

nwamaikpu finally breaks a jinx of posting twice on a thread and replying anybody. congrats

meanwhile, cc to progress69 aka omenkelives and his fellow online herdsmen who kept claiming that this news was 'ipod' fabrication.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by itchie: 9:48am On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

OP is she still a woman.
Madman angry
Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by NotBeenPaid: 9:48am On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The barbecue guy is now a nuisance on Nairaland.

He'd definitely create a new moniker soon.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by olisaEze(m): 9:49am On May 31, 2018
nabegibeg:

Oga concentrate on the issue at hand and stop being ignorant

oga how far has ur concentration helped that state? kindly enlighten us oh wise one!
Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by PenlsCaP: 9:50am On May 31, 2018
izzou:

grin grin grin grin grin

Nwanne'm Kee kwanu?

Na d same person? cheesy
Re: Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die by ruggedtimi(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of A Thief That Raided A Boutique At Osapa London In Lagos / Suspected Ritualists Distribute Human Parts In Sapele, Delta State / Is There Any Law Banning Making Of Calls At Police Checkpoints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.