Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 (32653 Views)

A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. / Wife To Husband: ‘my Pregnancy Isn’t Yours’ / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by Islie: 8:23am On May 31, 2018
By Jeremiah Oke,

There was mild drama at the Grade C Customary court, Oja-Oba, Ibadan, yesterday when a mother of four, Kayode Mariam, declared before the audience that her lover impregnated her under her husband’s roof.

Mariam, along with her lover, Rauf Ololade, had told the court two weeks ago that her husband, Kayode Folarin, was not the owner of the pregnancy she bears because “he is not a responsible man.”

But Folarin argued that by his calculation that the pregnancy should be five months old, it belonged to him, saying he only stopped having sexual relationship with his wife when he discovered her alleged unfaithfulness. “Please, kindly allow justice to prevail,” Folarin appealed.

When the court asked Ololade two weeks ago how he was sure it was he who impregnated Mariam when he knew she was a housewife residing with her husband, the lover, who was not in court yesterday, replied that the only time he had sex with Mariam was seven months ago and he believed the intercourse was fruitful.

To ascertain the true ownership of the controversial pregnancy, the court, two weeks ago, ordered that Mariam undergo a pregnancy test at the Adeoyo State Hospital, Ibadan.

The president of the court, Chief Odunade Ademola, announced the result of the pregnancy yesterday as five months and two weeks old, adding the result indicated Mariam’s legal husband, Folarin, was its rightful owner.

But the housewife maintained her stance that her lover owned the pregnancy and vowed she would rather go to jail than allow it to be given to her husband.

Mariam said, “It is true that I was under my husband’s roof when my new love had sex with me only once. But I am assuring you that the pregnancy doesn’t belong to Folarin.

I am ready to go to jail because of this and I am ready to die for this. Folarin is not the rightful owner of the pregnancy,” she insisted.

Chief Ademola adjourned the case till September 19, 2018 for further hearing, adding that the court may carry out a DNA test on the baby after delivery.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/my-boyfriend-not-my-husband-owns-my-pregnancy-housewife-insists-253273.html
Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by Khd95(m): 8:26am On May 31, 2018
na their way,if u know u know grin grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by Oyindidi(f): 8:32am On May 31, 2018
gringrin for this buhari this one dey drag pikin after 4 children. Allow the boyfriend train the pikin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by dkronicle(m): 8:34am On May 31, 2018
Lols all this mechanical chewgum marriage union.. So crappy. I wont argue with a lady that brings a man under my roof for sexual pleasure. She just needs to stay away from me if she wants to live a happy life.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by neonly: 8:35am On May 31, 2018
Useless woman

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by Cutehector(m): 8:37am On May 31, 2018
The boyfriend will train his son to university level. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by Elmojiid(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2018
ogbenu tan...

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by thesicilian: 8:50am On May 31, 2018
I'll just collect my 4 children from her and send her to her boyfriend with the pregnancy.

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by HeyCorleone(m): 10:24am On May 31, 2018
Nekwenu drama e.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by Mosesjoker(m): 10:24am On May 31, 2018
undecided
she's ready to die....... funny woman

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by princeade86(m): 10:25am On May 31, 2018
it is finished

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by Viergeachar: 10:25am On May 31, 2018
How many times will this bulllshit make frontpage

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by okomile(f): 10:25am On May 31, 2018
grin
Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by midehi2(f): 10:26am On May 31, 2018
Ashere
Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by Olalan(m): 10:26am On May 31, 2018
Shameful....... Is the man so dumb to argue paternity with a cheating wife

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by Ebirra: 10:26am On May 31, 2018
She's one hell of a feminist grin. I wonder what this world will be like when we have more of them

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by akeentech(m): 10:26am On May 31, 2018
thesicilian:
I'll just collect my 4 children from her and send her to her boyfriend with the pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by Sarkin: 10:26am On May 31, 2018
That woman must be very crazy and mad

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by nabegibeg: 10:27am On May 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by IamPatriotic(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2018
Lobatan grin shocked shocked
Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by sagerasaq: 10:28am On May 31, 2018
Lobatan... Women!!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by shortgun(m): 10:28am On May 31, 2018
It is finished
Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by narorose(f): 10:30am On May 31, 2018
Na waooo
Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by Sirpaul(m): 10:30am On May 31, 2018
women and cheating na X&O

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by starchris(m): 10:31am On May 31, 2018
Clap for your self grin
Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by Nobody: 10:31am On May 31, 2018
I said the it that the lady was full of crap when she claimed she had not have sex with her husband for some years before their break up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Is Not Interested In Relocating Abroad! / What Were Your Concerns Before Marriage And How Did It Turn Out After Marriage? / Tijani Adigun Adeagbo: My Dad Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.