Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Polish Student Visa Application Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa Application Advice (31602 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Polish Student Visa Applicants Plz Lets Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polish Student Visa Application Advice by angelo5uk(m): 10:45pm On May 28, 2010
Guys i JUST gained admission to study in university of warsaw, poland and i have paid my tuition fee for the first year,

I Have been hearing that getting polish student visa is somehow hard now that Is why i need an experienced persons advice on how to apply for the polish student visa.

Those that were recently issued the polish student visa should plz give me some tips on HOW to make my student visa application better.

Even those that were also recently refused the polish student visa  refused should also give me tips on why they think they were refused for me not to make the same mistake.

Thanks for your anticipated advise
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by nedostic: 1:44pm On May 30, 2010
please more quality contributions and suggestions about the subject matter are needed.
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by nightlife1: 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2010
hey bro , well i was denied the polish student visa 3 times, with no good reason, but i am wishing u good luck, try, shocked cry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by JagaJaga1: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2010
@angelo5uk How did you legalize your docs

@nightlife you mean you got admission 3 times (what school were you admitted to). If so, then it means getting admission is quite easy. The money in your account could be a reason for denial. I will like to know the year you graduated from school and your age as at the time of applying for the first time (these could also be a factor)

I was thinking of applying to poland (university of wroclaw), but with this your bad news, then i will have to settle for belgium as they give visa if you get admitted
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by angelo5uk(m): 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2010
night-life:

hey bro , well i was denied the polish student visa 3 times, with no good reason, but i am wishing u good luck, try, shocked cry lipsrsealed

SUP NIGHTLIFE THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS BELIEVE ME YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST PERSON TELLING ME THAT HE WAS REFUSED THE POLISH STUDENT VISA FOR NO REASON,
ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE IS THAT NO EMBASSY WILL REFUSE YOU VISA FOR NO REASON. THEY MUST BE A FLAW IN ANY APPLICATION REFUSED,
I KNOW OF 2 GUYS THAT APPLIED FOR THE POLISH STUDENT VISA SOMETIME AGO AND WERE REFUSED WHAT THEY DID RE-APPLY COS ONE OF THEM DID NOT ADD AIRLINE RESERVATION AND HEALTH INSURANCE, SO HE APPLIED AGAIN AND ADDED THEM TO HIS APPLICATION, HE WASNT REFUSED THE SECOND TIME,
UNLIKE OTHER EMBASSIES, THE POLISH EMBASSY WILL REFUSE YOU AND WONT EVEN GIVE YOU THE REASON WHY HENCE YOU CANT APPEAL, BUT YOU CAN RE-APPLY
I BELIEVE ANYBODY THAT WAS REFUSED THE POLISH STUDENT VISA SHOULD NOT JUST RE-APPLY BUT FIRST LOOK FOR THE LOOP HOLES IN HIS/HER PREVIOUS APPLICATION, FIX THE LOOP HOLES THEN APPLY AGAIN, ,,if you apply with the same application you used before i think its automatic refusal again.

BY THE WAY COULD YOU PLZ GIVE US SOME TIPS OF THE KIND OF QUESTIONS THEY ASK DURING INTERVIEWS AND HOW LONG IT LAST,

Jaga Jaga:

@angelo5uk How did you legalize your docs

JAGA JAGA HOW FAR, I DIDNT LEGALISED MY DOCS, I APPLED LIKE THAT , WHAT I DID IS THAT I TOLD THE SCHOOL THE EMBASSY WONT LEGALISE MY DOCS UNTIL I HAVE THE ADMSSION AND APPLY FOR VISA SO THE SCH AGREED TO TAKE MY DOCS LIKE THAT, SUBMIT UR DOCS LIKE THAT THEY SCHOULD ADMIT YOU WITHOUT WAHALA JUST TELL THEM WHAT I TOLD YOU AND PROMISE THEM YOU WILL BRING THE LEGALISED COPY WHEN YOU RESUME STUDIES, BY THE WAY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN GAINING ADMISSION TO OTHER SCHOOLS IN POLAND WITHOUT LEGALISATION,
IF YOU WANT TO STUDY IN POLAND I WILL ADVICE YOU TO LOOK FOR SCHOOLS IN WARSAW, COS YOU MAY END UP CHOOSING A SCHOOL IN THE VILLAGE, THAT WAY YOUR EYES GO CLEAR SAY U FOR JUST GO ADENIRAN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION JEJE

Jaga Jaga:

I was thinking of applying to poland (university of wroclaw), but with this your bad news, then i will have to settle for belgium as they give visa if you get admitted

WELL YOU HAVE TO MAKE UP YOUR MIND ON TIME COS TIME DEY GO LIKE PLAY LIKE PLAY

GUYS PLZ WE STILL NEED TIPS ON THE POLIST STUDENT VISA APPLICATION
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by johnsho: 11:57am On Jun 07, 2010
plz how much is the tution fee?
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by JagaJaga1: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2010
@john sho The school fees is 2100 euros

@angelo Paying for airline ticket without visa could be waste of money. Did you give a reason why the embassy couldn't legalize your documents
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by angelo5uk(m): 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2010
Jaga Jaga:

@angelo Paying for airline ticket without visa could be waste of money. Did you give a reason why the embassy couldn't legalize your documents

Jaga Jaga, Ticket reservation is free of charge,  all you have to do is to  book online, it expires tho, perhaps after 3days depending on the airline,

john_sho:

plz how much is the tution fee?

It depends on the school, mine is 3000euro and i think most schools in poland ranges from 2000-3000euro, k?
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by nedostic: 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2010
pls let me get to meet those studens who got their polish student visa.i need to know all the requirements.successful visa applicants should please help us out

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by JagaJaga1: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2010
@angelo What airline flies to Poland and what is the name of the school that charged you 3000 pounds
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by angelo5uk(m): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2010
Air France, KLM, luftansa but the cheapest is turkish airline,
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by nightlife1: 10:51am On Jun 14, 2010
I was admitted to the University of Lodz Poland, well i came with the whole documents needed during my interview , they checked it well and told me that it was complete, but still they denied the whole student that came the interview that same day, and for the school to refund u ur money go be wahala, i mean enuf wahala, u will write them till you get tired , i am still waiting for my own money to be transfered each time i called they will tell me to calm down for almost a year now, but i hope they will refund it this week.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by angelo5uk(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2010
Nightlife, sorry for your tragic incidence. Well i opened this topic  to get tips on visa application not to be discouraged, See let me tell you something, they gave some people visa early this year.
so if some people were given and you were refused that means something must have been wrong with your application, too bad they wont tell you.

NOW THIS IS THE FACT, since some people were fortunate to be granted this so called visa early this year and you were unfortunate, I cant take that as a reason to not to apply and turn back, ITS BETTER TO TRY AND FAIL THAN NOT TO TRY ATOLL, by the way, I AM FAVOURED BY GODS GRACE SO TO PLZ FORGET ABOUT ALL THOSE VISA REFUSAL TRASH.
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by nightlife1: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2010
goodluck bro, ur faith will guide u,
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by nightlife1: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2010
just make sure that docs are complement dont misss anyone,
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by nightlife1: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2010
make sure ur docs are complete dont miss anyone
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by angelo5uk(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2010
night-life:

just make sure that docs are complement   dont misss anyone,

Thanks alot bro, ABEG I STILL NEED TIPS FROM YOU,
LIKE WETTIN THEY GO ASK FOR THE INTERVIEW AND HOW LONG E GO LAST?
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by nightlife1: 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2010
the visa processing will last 2 to 3weeks, they ask u the name of ur sponsor , and the course u want to study , and for what purpose,
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by angelo5uk(m): 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2010
night-life:

the visa processing will last 2 to 3weeks,  they ask u the name of your sponsor ,  and the course u want to study ,  and for what purpose,

BRODA THANKS ALOT, DIS LIL ADVICE WILL GO A LONG WAY, WE NEED MORE DETAILED TIPS PLZ
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by ikeyman00(m): 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2010
pol undecided undecided undecided
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by JagaJaga1: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2010
@night life  What kind of documents do they ask for. I guess WAEC results, degree transcripts, statement of account, passport, health insurance certificate and what again

where are we suppose to get the health insurance certificate
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by nightlife1: 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2010
well first of all u need to verify ur certificate at the embassy , it is been done every wednesday, and u have to pay for each. cert, that is verified, then if u need insurrance cert,, u can get it at NICON insurrance company, try and book for a flight. bankestatement and bank refference letter. and ur sponsors letter of recomendation.
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by angelo5uk(m): 4:18am On Jun 17, 2010
night-life:

well first of all u need to verify your certificate at the embassy ,  it is been done every wednesday,  and u have to pay for each. cert, that is verified,  then    if u need insurrance cert,,  u can get it at NICON insurrance company,   try and book for a flight.   bankestatement and bank refference letter. and your sponsors letter of recomendation.
NIGHTLIFE THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO, REALLY GRATEFUL, PLZ AS PER THE WEDNESDAY VERIFICATION, IS IT VERFICATION OF CERTIFICATES BEFORE INTERVIEW OR AFTER INTERVIEW?
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by nightlife1: 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2010
u have to verify it b4 the interview
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by angelo5uk(m): 3:33am On Jun 18, 2010
night-life:

u have to verify it b4 the interview

THANKS ALOT NIGHTLIFE,
SO THIS IS THE PROCEDURE I GUESS,

MINISTRY OF EDUCATION>>MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS>> VERIFICATION OF RESULT AT EMBASSY (WEDNESSDAY)>> INTERVIEW MONDAY(EMBASSY) >> VISA IN 2-3 WEEKS TIME.

Plz is that the real procedure,
did u go to THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by niassawa(f): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2011
@angelo5uk, Do you get the Visa?
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by angelo5uk(m): 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2011
My brother that embassy is a scam, i was warned but refused a very good advice, the refusal rate is very high. getting the american student visa is far easier cos even if the american embassy refuses you they will tell u a genuine reason why u were refused, but the polish embassy, they refuse you and you ask them why, they will tell you no reason, they just had to refuse and and you cant even appeal, afetr stamping refusal in your passort, they refuse you for no reason, up till now three month after and the school has still not refunded my 3000euro,
out of about 50 student visa applicants, its just one person they will issue the visa,
BE WARNED
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by justwise(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2011
angelo5uk:

My brother that embassy is a scam, i was warned but refused a very good advice, the refusal rate is very high. getting the american student visa is far easier cos even if the american embassy refuses you they will tell u a genuine reason why u were refused, but the polish embassy, they refuse you and you ask them why, they will tell you no reason, they just had to refuse and and you cant even appeal, afetr stamping refusal in your passort, they refuse you for no reason, up till now three month after and the school has still not refunded my 3000euro,
out of about 50 student visa applicants, its just one person they will issue the visa,
BE WARNED
I thought u supposed to be in Poland by now? You were busy runing ur mouth here last year https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-428444.32.html

Without even getting a visa.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by angelo5uk(m): 1:18am On Jan 18, 2011
[b]Let me bring it to your attention that my intension of going to Poland was strictly on studies and nothing else as i wasnt going there to do menial jobs, im sure thats what you do in the UK, perhaps a waiter or a dish washer,
My broda i dey here for 9ja and hungry no dey catch me, im established here in Nigeria and my going to Poland was based on studies only, cos the school i applied to is a reputable one, i even had the intension of visiting Nigeria like twice in a year whenever im on holiday

Look here boy Im not a looser like you, If i couldnt secure the Polish Visa its their loss not mine, na Polish government need my money for their economy, perhaps  i would have won awards for their school,

Justwise i follow your post on nairaland everyday and i know the type of person you are,
I know you try to warn people about fraudsters  and its a very good thing but you are taking it too far my broda,
You talk like a parrot, a foo.l i guess,  sometimes i ask myself if perhaps you suffer from diarrhea of words
Cos every now and them you jump from topic to topic and talk anyhow, hope thats not the type of behavior you portray in the real word cos people will avoid you at all cost.
This your behavior is irritating
Grow up boy and stop blabbing for a living[/b]

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by justwise(m): 1:24am On Jan 18, 2011
angelo5uk:

[b]Let me bring it to your attention that my intension of going to Poland was strictly on studies and nothing else as i wasnt going there to do menial jobs, im sure thats what you do in the UK, perhaps a waiter or a dish washer,
My broda i dey here for 9ja and hungry no dey catch me, im established here in Nigeria and my going to Poland was based on studies only, cos the school i applied to is a reputable one, i even had the intension of visiting Nigeria like twice in a year whenever im on holidayLook here boy Im not a looser like you, If i couldnt secure the Polish Visa its their loss not mine, na Polish government need my money for their economy, perhaps i would have won awards for their school, Justwise i follow your post on nairaland everyday and i know the type of person you are,
I know you try to warn people about fraudsters and its a very good thing but you are taking it too far my broda, You talk like a parrot, a foo.l i guess, sometimes i ask myself if perhaps you suffer from diarrhea of wordsCos every now and them you jump from topic to topic and talk anyhow, hope thats not the type of behavior you portray in the real word cos people will avoid you at all cost. This your behavior is irritating
Grow up boy and stop blabbing for a living[/b]
You were going to Poland to do forex, you boasted about something u know nothing about even b4 u apply for visa, why did they not give u visa? Probably cos u submitted forged documents.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by eghost247(m): 1:41am On Jan 18, 2011
Please people going to Poland should make sure they have good sponsorship
if u are going and u know u don't have someone to sponsor u
or you just want to use that student visa to go there
and hustle
please i am sorry to burst your bubble
Poland is not the place for u
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by angelo5uk(m): 4:45am On Jan 18, 2011
oh there you go again talking like a drunk fool,
you think im like you that is so jobless, all you do is come to nairaland and blab
for your information, i got admission, paid my tuition fee but didnt apply for the visa cos there was a mistake in my certificate and the embassy told me to go correct the mistake 1st, applied for WAEC but they couldnt correct it on time and i couldnt meet up with the deadline given to me by the school,
i was only telling the guy not apply to Poland cos the embassy is very strict as most of the guys i know that applied this year were all refused,
before you just jumped in from no where like a Gorilla you are and started vomiting junks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos / Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / What Are The Safest Parts Of Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.