Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Polish Student Visa Application Advice - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa Application Advice (31600 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Polish Student Visa Applicants Plz Lets Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by junsleek: 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
Now you can appeal if your national visa was refuse
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by paskilomp: 5:19am On Sep 10, 2013
How can one appeal, please tell us more
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by hirise: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2013
femsuper: Please nairalanders..
I need information on how to get my documents legalized here in Nigeria.
Will it be done at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or at the Polish embassy?
A response to this question will be greatly appreciated.

You need your academic credentials to be attested by Federal ministry of education(also get an eligibility letter from there addressed to Poland embassy) and also attest @ federal ministry of foreign affairs. then take to embassy for legalization(book appointment online).
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by femsuper: 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
Thanks for the info
hirise:

You need your academic credentials to be attested by Federal ministry of education(also get an eligibility letter from there addressed to Poland embassy) and also attest @ federal ministry of foreign affairs. then take to embassy for legalization(book appointment online).
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by hirise: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2013
femsuper: Thanks for the info

You are welcome.
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by osawebaba: 7:40am On Nov 11, 2013
shocked
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by hirise: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
osawebaba: I got a job in Poland and had scanned copies of my work permits sent me and the original presently being sent to the Polish Embassy.
On the legalization issue, I had someone help me with the legalization at the ministry of education and ministry of foreign affair. However, I saw on the legalized copy the a round embossed seal with Ministry of foreign affairs round it, but didnt get any stamp or seal of the ministry of education on it. When I asked, he said then only verify and thats all.

But reading your post here, that letter from Ministry of Education to the Polish Embassy is needed. Please I need clarification. The person who helped even got angry that I didnt believe he did the right thing for me. Please help with necessary info.

Seal and signature from both ministries will be on your document.
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by trademyke(m): 2:44am On Jul 15, 2014
I'm apply for a student visa to poland for my M.SC, and I'm told to provide travel itinerary or documents showing where I plan to stay when I get there, buh I only have someone over there that I can put up with, pls can someone tell me wot to do n how to get it, Secondly, how much is the visa application fee, then talking about bta and money dts suppose to be in my account before which is very exorbitant, how do I go about that too witout having such a huge amount of money in my account.
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by nanaposh29: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2014
I applied for bachelors degree. am yet to legalize my documents. I want to know if there are age limits for refusal of visa at the embassy? I also want to know where and how to correct an error of date of birth in my waec result. Also, where and how do I get the original birth certificate?
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2014
Same here please
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by piusrule: 12:34am On Sep 11, 2014
@ Everyone i need advice i submitted online national visa application for poland . and i made mistake instead of choosing ordinary passport for passport type i choose service passport . can i tell them there that is mistake or correct it with the popout pdf file . or i should cancel the appointment . am already late for school resumption date . PLs Advice. thnk you all.
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by SINGULEBONE: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
I got admitted into a polish school, and am required to legalize my documents pls can some one educate me on how to go about it.
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by olasquare2018: 10:29pm On May 11, 2018
are have you don your legalisation of your documents before
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by olasquare2018: 10:31pm On May 11, 2018
piusrule:
@ Everyone i need advice i submitted online national visa application for poland . and i made mistake instead of choosing ordinary passport for passport type i choose service passport . can i tell them there that is mistake or correct it with the popout pdf file . or i should cancel the appointment . am already late for school resumption date . PLs Advice. thnk you all.
from 08060403098 are have u don your legalisation before
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by olasquare2018: 10:40pm On May 11, 2018
please someone to help m urgently,,,, I summited my neco with birth certificate for legalisation at poland embassy and I told to come back in next 14day which is yesterday, on getting to d embassy dey refused my documents which I get seal and stamp from ministry of education and foreign affairs . but embassy said they refuse to legalized it bcoz there not stamp and stamped there ...please who has pass this situation to enlight m which stamp they are request..... 08060403099
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by kingstide: 6:59am On Aug 05, 2018
hello guys, which letter am I to get from the ministry of education? and can I get the letter from a different state aside from Abuja?
and is it true poland embassy accept euro for payment now. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by Queen30: 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
Polish visa
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by Queen30: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
How can I appeal for Poland visa
Someone help��
Can I will the appeal letter on my own or lawyer should write it?
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by Queenethshuga: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2021
Has anyone gotten Poland appointment visa today 23/10/2021 ... there were suppose to do the electronic draw today ? ��
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by Iruolycious(f): 6:21am On Oct 24, 2021
Queenethshuga:
Has anyone gotten Poland appointment visa today 23/10/2021 ... there were suppose to do the electronic draw today ? ��

I haven't seen anyone who got a date yesterday.
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by Ama10: 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Please, are there jobs for students in Poland ?
Thanks .
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by abolajidammy: 2:13am On Nov 10, 2021
SINGULEBONE:
I got admitted into a polish school, and am required to legalize my documents pls can some one educate me on how to go about it.

Please are you in poland now can I contact you privately, I want to start my processes also I need someone to put me through
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by Yomexshow92(m): 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Yes
Ama10:
Please, are there jobs for students in Poland ?
Thanks .
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by abolajidammy: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
Yomexshow92:
Yes
Please how can I contact you
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by abolajidammy: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
abolajidammy:

No one is talking about university of Gdansk I actually want to apply to the school is there hope for admission
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by Yomexshow92(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
abolajidammy:

No one is talking about university of Gdansk I actually want to apply to the school is there hope for admission

You will need English proficiency test because I once made enquiry about the school and I was told that they don't accept English proficiency letter but you might try your luck
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by Yomexshow92(m): 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
abolajidammy:

Send me mail :yomex2009@gmail.com
Re: Polish Student Visa Application Advice by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
SINGULEBONE:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos / Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / What Are The Safest Parts Of Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.