Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:37 PM

Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country (9287 Views)

24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World / Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” / Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by folake4u(f): 10:51pm On May 31, 2018
One of the Asian Tigers country I really would love to go to smiley.
Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by fuckpro: 10:59pm On May 31, 2018
...one thing you need to know Japan don't give visa to muslims
Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by bedspread: 11:10pm On May 31, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Koi Fishes Even Live In Drainage Channels In Japan
Lucky Fishes.... They would be used as Point and kill if they were born in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by bedspread: 11:13pm On May 31, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Another Reason Why I Love Japan
The big boi and Politicians would have led others to pass thru the other stairways
Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by somehow: 12:15am On Jun 01, 2018
Then turn around to blame the government for causing the "traffic"
JayKayMaybachz:
Sane country..

See order naaaa.. For hia, some people go even climb dey rail join
Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 01, 2018
Op,

You should do one on South Korea also. Matter of fact, I think it would be fun if you did requests on countries to do next.
Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by Fogman(m): 1:29am On Jun 01, 2018
We really need mass re- orientation in Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by hope4nigeria(m): 2:57am On Jun 01, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
chain, Nigerian drainage can kill elephant if fell inside
Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by hope4nigeria(m): 2:59am On Jun 01, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Commuters In Tokyo Pushed A Train Car To Save A Woman Who Fell And Got Stuck Between The Car And The Platform
Nigerians will snap the victim with android phones
Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 01, 2018
Fogman:
We really need mass re- orientation in Naija.

It's rather too late for us.

Just read the responses on this thread alone.
Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:55am On Jun 01, 2018
somehow:
Then turn around to blame the government for causing the "traffic"
Seriously. Na werey full 9ja
Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by SmallSimba: 7:19am On Jun 01, 2018
wizmikeee:
the only thing that made Japan great today is EDUCATION. Africa our education systems sucks. many Nigerians say Ghana has good education system but the truth is our education sucks. I'm a Ghanaian live and schooled here. Go to Japan if you to see any 12 years Japanese kids using calculator almost all the kids have laptops. we are here debating Ghana Nigeria Kenya who's poor and have big gdp hypocrisy

Big lie. Japan's success is not from the "Education" you're referring to, but from Culture.
Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by Cosplay: 7:40am On Jun 01, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Those are actually natural spring water streams, not really drainage channels. The photo is of one in Nagasaki.

Those in Sasebo are the Benjo ditches, which are actual public lavatories and look nothing as clean as these photos.

Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by lenovoboy: 7:45am On Jun 01, 2018
And they achieve this without flogging or torturing their kids.
Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by plucky16(m): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2018
...and they are not even Christians or Muslims

1 Like

Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 01, 2018
If youve never been to Sapporo, Japan you've never been to any city in this life. Was there 5 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 01, 2018
Japanese people can't pronounce letter 'R" just like some of our Yoruba brethren here. They pronounce the "R" like "W". Eg Sapporo = sappowo.
Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by wizmikeee: 8:58am On Jun 01, 2018
SmallSimba:

Big lie. Japan's success is not from the "Education" you're referring to, but from Culture.

smh you don't know starting books. if it's culture what have ur culture produced to benefit the world.? tell me

1 Like

Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by RoyalBlak007: 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
WORDWORLD:
Royalbla.k007 you are among the very, very, very FEW i know who add REAL VALUE on NAIRALAND. And that is living a life productive and positive. Thank you so much!

Thank
you Sir!
Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by Ofemmanu1: 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
BornAgainMay:

Say God
hahahaha!
Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by maisauki: 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Bus Drivers In Japan Were On Strike But Continued Driving Their Routes While Refusing To Take Fares From Passengers

https://www.boredpanda.com/reasons-why-japan-is-awesome-interesting-facts/
lalasticlala
9ja drivers, go on strike and don't collect fares too
Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by maisauki: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Most Japanese Schools Don't Have Custodians. Instead, The Students Do The Cleaning Themselves As A Part Of Showing Gratitude To The School And Learning How To Become More Productive Members Of Society
is it public school system they run
Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by maisauki: 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Japanese Toilets Often Have A Button That Plays White Noise/Water Sounds So You Can Poop Without Other People Hearing Your Business
so others no go hear prapapaparaapa tuuuuun

1 Like

Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by Ocheinstein(m): 6:03am On Jun 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Narldon:

I have a feeling that I'm meant to be a Japanese.

2 Likes

Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by IamPlato(m): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Drink Cans Have Names Written In Braille On The Top

Its Not A Curse But Nigeria Can Never Meet Up. Its Way Too Late
Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by IamPlato(m): 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Japanese Fans Stayed Behind After The FIFA World Cup 2014 Match To Help Clean Up

Not Possible In Nigeria
Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by IamPlato(m): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
You Can Often Find This Kind Of Toilet In Japan. Wash Your Hands And Reuse The Water For Your Next Flush

Creativity At Its Peak
Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by IamPlato(m): 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
The Note In Japanese Says, "I Accidentally Knocked Over Your Bike And Broke The Bell. I Am Very Sorry"

Dare Not Try This In Nigeria... Both Money And Bike Will Go Missing

1 Like

Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by Abdulnur(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
Lol

Try am for Naija.. Another pesin go collect the money.. Tear dah paper joins sef grin

and steal the bike. grin
Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by onward4life(m): 7:21am On Aug 20, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
Lol

Try am for Naija.. Another pesin go collect the money.. Tear dah paper joins sef grin

And even collect d bike join
Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by Ayobami7(m): 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country by Paulson1986: 7:46am On Mar 05, 2020
Ocheinstein:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
haahaaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prof Salami Elected African Varsities’ Vice President / University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Post Ume Result! / Courses You Can Study Without Maths. In National Open University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.