Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) (64078 Views)

The Ooni Of Ife Wearing The Aare Crown As He Parades The Ancient Ife Town / Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures / Gani Adams Steps Out Of Seclusion To Be Installed As Aare Ona Kakanfo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by abassmayowa24(m): 5:31pm On May 31, 2018
samuelchimmy:
vanity upon vanity , all is vanity

Keep on with this your vanity-quote..very soon it's true meaning will radiate in ur life.
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 31, 2018
AntiWailer:
Money no dey scream.

Dangote bought 150 brand new cars for Nigerian police yesterday. at a conservative price of 4 million each, we are talking about 600Million,

You will never see him with bunch of few dollars and gold chain.

Dangote na refined Nigerian nau. smiley
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by dreamwords: 5:39pm On May 31, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

What a poor man
How can I be poor like him
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Yunjeezy(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2018
Follygunners:
Typical African monster! What marvels me is the way we gush over other nations/people inventions. angry angry angry What can we do for ourselves for God's sakes? angry angry

In Nigeria, we can't boast of any achievements other than 'corruption' and, how much we spend acquiring other nations innovations/products.

What does this animal do for work? How has he try to improve or contribute to the poor living standards in Nigeria other than wishing the poor could worship him. angry angry angry

Thunder from Jupiter fire all the RICH (wayo-wayo & mago-mago ones) pple, show-off celebs, Politicians and corrupt vices in Nigeria! Special shout out to Tinubu... e no go better for you and ur generations! More sorrow to come to you and ur generations! angry angry angry

Kei e pain this one
Must u know everyone's source of income
In fals voiCe (this is nigeria,)
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by coolh3ad(m): 5:45pm On May 31, 2018
[quote author=Follygunners post=68055136]Typical African monster! What marvels me is the way we gush over other nations/people inventions. angry angry angry What can we do for ourselves for God's sakes? angry angry

In Nigeria, we can't boast of any achievements other than 'corruption' and, how much we spend acquiring other nations innovations/products.

What does this animal do for work? How has he try to improve or contribute to the poor living standards in Nigeria other than wishing the poor could worship him. angry angry angry

Thunder from Jupiter fire all the RICH (wayo-wayo & mago-mago ones) pple, show-off celebs, Politicians and corrupt vices in Nigeria! Special shout out to [b]Tinubu... e no go better for you and ur generations! More sorrow to come to you and ur generations! angry angry angry[[/b]/quote]

This got me laughing.. you got a very "mighty" sense of humour you know........hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by coolh3ad(m): 5:46pm On May 31, 2018
Lol
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by SaintLorenzo(m): 5:48pm On May 31, 2018
money on my mind as God is my witness
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by junique629(f): 5:50pm On May 31, 2018
10 cars of the same brand, did he take an oath with the company, y so loyal to them, I'm not understanding. Variety is the spice of life Biko, dis is sheer stupidity
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Carter4luv(m): 5:52pm On May 31, 2018
U better don't come to Nigeria cux efcc must surely come for u. No doubt
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by frankblinkz(m): 5:52pm On May 31, 2018
Follygunners:
Typical African monster! What marvels me is the way we gush over other nations/people inventions. angry angry angry What can we do for ourselves for God's sakes? angry angry

Thunder from Jupiter fire all the RICH (wayo-wayo & mago-mago ones) pple, show-off celebs, Politicians and corrupt vices in Nigeria! Special shout out to Tinubu... e no go better for you and ur generations! More sorrow to come to you and ur generations! angry angry angry
see this mumu.SMH poverty is jst bad that it has eating deep into you

2 Likes

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by ophilly: 5:52pm On May 31, 2018
Supreme01:
is it true people can be this rich. What kind of business are this guys doing?
... a silvers poon...the father had chain of businesses at home and abroad which he inherited. Back then at UNIFE (now OAU) as an undergraduate he was riding a prestigious car, a Mercury Monarch. Dr Bolu Akin-Olugbade's love for classy automobiles is not in doubt.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Follygunners: 5:58pm On May 31, 2018
frankblinkz:
see this mumu.SMH poverty is jst bad that it has eating deep into you

I hear you. >80 of Nigerians are living in abject poverty.
You're here being brain washed into believing and feeling it's a normal thing.
I guess it's become a norm for the privileged few to embezzle in a way or the other and then oppress you fools.
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Kog45(m): 6:14pm On May 31, 2018
sunnywhyt007:
Silent Rich Man...
Yes o silent and E money,Shina peller and Davido go dey disturb us with their toys machine.

1 Like

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by tartar9(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2018
As him old rich he still behaves like one of those formely wretched G-boys who just had their first real dupe.
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by goslowgoslow(m): 6:19pm On May 31, 2018
[quote author=demolinka post=68055220]And your president has only a few cows that can run fast?
Very dry joke
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Hades2016(m): 6:23pm On May 31, 2018
samuelchimmy:
vanity upon vanity , all is vanity
why is dis so funny to me

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by PearlStreet(m): 6:27pm On May 31, 2018
deebsman1:
I one day last year saw this guy on 3rd mainland with his convoys of Rolls Royces, I was amazed.

It's not him.
It's the Eletu Odibo brothers.

Those ones are mad. It's any car that the President uses as official vehicle) that they use. The President changes his car, they change theirs.

1 Like

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Dcaliphate(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2018
Follygunners:

You've said it all, problem is when you say the truth about these things to Nigerians, their next line of action will be to trubalize the whole thing. God punish tribe
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by thedondada(m): 6:34pm On May 31, 2018
Slonge2:
Its funny how poor people be giving financial advice to the rich. You think you are smarter than them, yet y'all are dead ass broke

This made my evening. Lol.

Nigerians can react. Broke ass niggas advising a multimillionaire how to spend money.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Supreme01: 6:36pm On May 31, 2018
ophilly:

... a silvers poon...the father had chain of businesses at home and abroad which he inherited. Back then at UNIFE (now OAU) as an undergraduate he was riding a prestigious car, a Mercury Monarch. Dr Bolu Akin-Olugbade's love for classy automobiles is not in doubt.

hmmmm...an i allways ask myself why i was born in other side of life.

1 Like

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Supreme01: 6:41pm On May 31, 2018
PearlStreet:

It's not him.

Those ones are mad. It's any car that the President uses as official vehicle) that they use. The President changes his car, they change theirs.

like serously, in dis country? oh lord are u hearing this..i'm still waitingooo abeg daddy.
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by thedondada(m): 6:42pm On May 31, 2018
buceta:
The real rich people are laughing at this fool while they drive Toyota Corrolas. Excessive consumption is a symptom of low self-esteem and insecurity. A real man would save his money and pass it down to his children.

You and the 21 people who liked your post are really hilarious.

A rich man saves his money? You don't k ow that it's your money that you are saving in the bank that the rich man uses to do business..

Also honestly haven't you seen most rich people say they ain't leaving shit for thier kids. Thier kids should learn to hustle too.
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Neoteny(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2018
Isn't he too old to be flaunting worldly possessions?
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by josessybj: 6:48pm On May 31, 2018
Car when factory workers for Canada take dey go work?
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by willibounce1(m): 6:50pm On May 31, 2018
400million is like 400,000 to some few rich billionaires. I mean people buy lands and houses worth billion of nairas. a car wouldn't be any problem to them. If you get money, you get am. if you nor get, work hard and be contended with the one you have.... all of us nor fit get money. e no go make sense. the most important thing is to ensure you help people with your money.
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by AntiWailer: 7:06pm On May 31, 2018
grandstar:

This man isn't showing cash online

No I am not referring to this man.

Understand the context.
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 31, 2018
FAQQ:
. Bad Belle. I pity your generation
Shut up
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by ashjay001(m): 7:08pm On May 31, 2018
sunnywhyt007:
Silent Rich Man...

Some pple get coins, Dem no go allow person resttongue
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by grandstar(m): 7:15pm On May 31, 2018
AntiWailer:

No I am not referring to this man.

Understand the context.

OK. Cheers
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Danobal: 7:26pm On May 31, 2018
Who u help
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by buchilino(m): 7:36pm On May 31, 2018
Ellachi93:
What does he do? undecided
UR D ONLY PERSON DAT ASKED D RIGHT QUESTION
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by deebsman1(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2018
PearlStreet:

It's not him.

Why would you say it's not him, am I not the one that saw him or is it your see? grin cheesy grin
But on a serious level he's the one, he numbered them Bolu 1, Bolu 2,.......,Bolu 10.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos / Lady Makes Shorts With "Isi Agu": "This Is A Total Disrespect To Our Culture" / Shadrach Erebulu, Adou: "I Don’t Allow Women To Wear Trousers In My Palace"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.