Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter (59070 Views)

"My Boyfriend Was Killed By This Man" - Twitter User Cries Out / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Okezedan(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2018
Thats serious o Boys no get joy @all Xo nadia bakery don go
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by HoodBillionaire: 5:41pm On May 31, 2018
anytime i see fsars
no level
if it was through wire transfer then its easy.
get his details
post his pics online
he'd be caught
if its life/physical cash deal
then fuc
i need my cut too
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by laudate: 5:44pm On May 31, 2018
HeyCorleone:
When the environment isn't friendly to breed legit businesses.

The current socio-economic milieu of Nigeria is one that would inevitably breed such ills of which internet fraud is a part.

Some people go into Yahoo to get capital to start a business. So?
'The environment isn't friendly to breed legit business,' is just a pathetic excuse used by fraudsters, to justify their nefarious activities. sad There are still tons of people who are running legit businesses, on a small-scale basis, to feed themselves and their families without dipping their hands into crime. A few have succeeded in even growing such businesses, into greater levels. undecided

Yahoo boys engage in their criminal 419 activities out of sheer greed, and not because they want to start a business. sad They want flashy things, big rides, houses, champagne parties at clubs, balling etc in a hurry, that is why many of them log on to such stuff, and even go as far as doing rituals or sacrifices under the guise of yahoo plus, to make more money. May they all die a slow, painful death and may their ill-gotten wealth go up in flames!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by HeyCorleone(m): 5:47pm On May 31, 2018
laudate:

'The environment isn't friendly to breed legit business,' is just a pathetic excuse used by fraudsters, to justify their nefarious activities. sad There are still tons of people who are running legit businesses, on a small-scale basis, to feed themselves and their families without dipping their hands into crime. A few have succeeded in even growing such businesses, into greater levels. undecided

Yahoo boys engage in their criminal 419 activities out of sheer greed, and not because they want to start a business. sad They want flashy things, big rides, houses, champagne parties at clubs, balling etc in a hurry, that is why many of them log on to such stuff, and even go as far as doing rituals or sacrifices under the guise of yahoo plus, to make more money. May they all die a slow, painful death and may their ill-gotten wealth go up in flames!

You sound pained my guy. Calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by pweetydior(f): 5:49pm On May 31, 2018
As much as I don't support yahoo, i believe our present government are actually pushing youths towards corruption, so many frustrated youth every where, cos they can hardly fend for themselves, no job, even people trying to do business are losing huge amount of money, and there is this saying that ' an idle hand is the devils workshop' I just pray God should intervene, cos Nigeria just seems to be going worse day by day
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Akeos(m): 5:50pm On May 31, 2018
Kingsuo:

Dem don cast warri o,na efcc now set,efcc dey raid warri,d way dem take many,e come be like say na protest against bad government

lol
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by laudate: 5:51pm On May 31, 2018
HeyCorleone:
You sound pained my guy. Calm down.
Pained... over what? Criminals, like yahoo boys? shocked Nah! I just take delight in knowing that vice can never give birth to virtue, no matter how long it is practised. And Karma always finds a way of dealing with those who thrive on evil deeds. undecided By the way, why are you so jittery whenever curses are invoked on yahoo boys? Are you their member, their supporter or their leader?

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by HeyCorleone(m): 5:53pm On May 31, 2018
laudate:

Pained... over what? Criminals, like yahoo boys? shocked Nah! I just take delight in knowing that vice can never give birth to virtue, no matter how long it is practised. And Karma always finds a way of dealing with those who thrive on evil deeds. undecided By the way, why are you so jittery whenever curses are invoked on yahoo boys? Are you their member, their supporter or their leader?

I am amoral. Quiet apathetic.

Whatever you can do to make money it's entirely up to you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by GoodFaith: 5:59pm On May 31, 2018
Year ago in Nigeria
If you travel Out
when you come back to Nigeria
The first welcoming question is " ur Degree"
Today the first question did you ship any car?
It is more about your dollar and Euro power
forget school

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by laudate: 6:06pm On May 31, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I am amoral. Quiet apathetic.

Whatever you can do to make money it's entirely up to you.

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by ajajoseph: 6:06pm On May 31, 2018
It takes one with extraordinary skills to do that.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 31, 2018
AceRoyal:
If it's Nadia Bakery he sold then he deserves some accolades.
He must be very smart, brave, super intelligent and experienced.

Damn! If you know Nadia in front of uniben main gate(Ugbowo campus), then you'll know that this guy actually performed a mission impossible stunt.

I'm in shock!

Dude must have planned this for months.

I don't support yahoo but this one is damn unbelievable.
lmao face to face yahoo fa
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Ziggylady(f): 6:39pm On May 31, 2018
Nigerian youths are more criminal minded than the Oldies..

The number of youths supporting this fraud is appalling...This is why Nigerians are seen as criminals abroad...Unfortunately same Nigerians move out in droves abroad..

Sad situation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by ajajoseph: 6:40pm On May 31, 2018
It takes some one with skills to do that.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by troublemakea(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2018
delishpot:
I remember a guy in ABJ duped an Oyinbo man. The man wanted to buy a car and give to the naija guy to drive and remit a certain amount to him daily. Naija guy convinced the oyinbo man to buy the car in his (naija guys) name to avoid police wahala he said. Omo, after the first day the naija man vanished with the car till today. Oyinbo don go back his country too.

they will always have a story to tell and it's not real o

just to sha identify....nawa o undecided

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 31, 2018
Revolva:
dis format still de pay
i wonder o!
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 31, 2018
Ziggylady:

Nigerian youths are more criminal minded than the Oldies..

The number of youths supporting this fraud is appalling...This is why Nigerians are seen as criminals abroad...Unfortunately same Nigerians move out in droves abroad..

Sad situation.

Very sad situation. but if nigerian so called leaders are crooks what do you expect of the youth?
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by majorbravo: 7:08pm On May 31, 2018
fuckpro:
...so am the only honest online Nigerian left
I will disown this country just too much dirt
heaped on me,who did I offend to be born within such a shameless people
You were born in this country to fix the problem.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by livinbygrace: 7:09pm On May 31, 2018
majorbravo:
This is why I say Nigerian kids needs re-orientation. It is not by feeding them in school that they would become leaders of tomorrow. There are many youths today in University that are worse criminals than those that never saw the four walls of a university or school. What are we teaching our youth? They prefer to scam people than seek work. How do you even employ someone that is more interested in robbing your company than making it grow?

Most guys go to sch now just to get certificate at the same time learn yahoo.,while the girls go into prostitution hoping to hook up with moneybags or any available sugar daddy.May God help us.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 31, 2018
HeyCorleone:

I don't give a damn how money is gotten actually.

Legit? Illegit? At the end of the day there is only money.

The end justifies the means.

Then the means determine the end.
yea! Right! when you come across Deadly illegit money making i am sure you will bail.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by somto811(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2018
delishpot:
I remember a guy in ABJ duped an Oyinbo man. The man wanted to buy a car and give to the naija guy to drive and remit a certain amount to him daily. Naija guy convinced the oyinbo man to buy the car in his (naija guys) name to avoid police wahala he said. Omo, after the first day the naija man vanished with the car till today. Oyinbo don go back his country too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by doskie(m): 7:24pm On May 31, 2018
KUSHKAMP:
SARS ARE JUST ANNOYED THAT THE NUMBER OF G WAGONS IN BENIN WILL INCREASE
ive never seen G wagon in benin. i know about benz 190E. and audi 180. but not G wagon
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Burgerlomo: 7:27pm On May 31, 2018
itiswellandwell:
This is bad

Very bad cool
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by fuckpro: 7:35pm On May 31, 2018
majorbravo:

You were born in this country to fix the problem.
...be careful what you wish for ...or what happened in Cuba will repeat itself ....ruthless purging am not a gentleman when it comes to financial whoredom
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by smeag0l(m): 7:40pm On May 31, 2018
My own fear is that a lot of the students we have in the higher institutions can't seek for employment after graduation simply because they would be seeing what majority of the companies offer as meagre. No thanks to the high prevalence of internet fraud and scams
majorbravo:
This is why I say Nigerian kids needs re-orientation. It is not by feeding them in school that they would become leaders of tomorrow. There are many youths today in University that are worse criminals than those that never saw the four walls of a university or school. What are we teaching our youth? They prefer to scam people than seek work. How do you even employ someone that is more interested in robbing your company than making it grow?
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by MChaze25(m): 7:41pm On May 31, 2018
Buhari should continue doing Eye-service corruption fighting until these boys sell Aso-rock one day.
We will just wake up to see Military soldiers, armoury and fighter jets from Germany or Russia all over Abuja!
It will be a true shock
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by enex200: 7:43pm On May 31, 2018
Nope in your house...
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by HeyCorleone(m): 7:44pm On May 31, 2018
gypsey:
yea! Right! when you come across Deadly illegit money making i am sure you will bail.

It all boils down to guts

Because I don't have the mind to do something doesn't mean they aren't people who can.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2018
delishpot:

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by newjosboy: 8:51pm On May 31, 2018
So Falz was right all along, every body na criminal.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by johnshrewd: 8:53pm On May 31, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
majorbravo:
Fact

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. / Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.