Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (129614 Views)

Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? / UAE Lifts Travel Restrictions On Nigeria, 11 Other African Countries / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by FroshJaynex(m): 11:31pm On May 31, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
is better I wash dishes in Europe and secure the life of my unborn kids, by giving them citizenship than to be like you in this shithole.

See don't make me get angry with you please
And ur name says PrinceofNigeria? U get crown already for naija, you're moving no where from that deepshithole to wash plates in Europe. Kole werk � �

28 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Franky826: 11:34pm On May 31, 2018
dy79:

Gambia is not bad at all but then sponsoring people for master abroad is not happening here. Am currently in Gambia teaching in the highest paid international school, the take home is not too good , but I make so much I mean so much money from private classes. Anyone that is interested can just let me know.

Interested on behalf of a friend.

Can I pm you?
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by danie09(m): 11:35pm On May 31, 2018
Okay nice one
FroshJaynex:
Well I was lucky to have a bots girlfriend and trust me the government over there take good care of them, they fund any business u wanna do, we Choose a very lucrative business and by God's grace it's moving well, it's ours forever, and we growing day in and out. Bro Nigeria is caused
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 31, 2018
FroshJaynex:
And ur name says PrinceofNigeria? U get crown already for naija, you're moving no where from that deepshithole to wash plates in Europe. Kole werk � �
for your info my spirit is not in Nigeria anymore

12 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 31, 2018
greenprince:

Haha... is that your plan? Sounds more like imprisoning yourself and selling your happiness. European girls don tear eye now oh...

And just so you know, I'm speaking from experience, running my degree in Europe so broda... leave that thing, start somewhere and build yourself... success will find you in the end.
oga that na your own. Maybe village people are holding you.

My destiny and yours can't be the Same

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 11:39pm On May 31, 2018
Lonestar124:
You can't compare Nigeria and any country in Africa in economy..Nigeria dominate.

Liberia is still waking from war trauma..The erudite ones are still in exile in American...USA is their second home.

You can make it in Liberia if you wisely apply with naija
standard.

The country need professional touches in all aspect...we have many Nigerians as rev-father, professors, business empire, doctors, sport directors, and so on.

Don't come to Liberia without connection or invitation

You will regret it. No menial jobs to start up here.
I spent 7months in Monrovia, easiest way to survive there so easily, if you came with capital for business, remember Liberian dollar liberty is trice higher than our overrated Naira... life is very cheap in gayetown, red-light and west point cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by dadark: 11:41pm On May 31, 2018
Chuknovski:
when will electricity be stable

it cant be stable...their is just not enuogh for everybody....4000mw is too little.......

and the little we have we waste on airconditions and street lights....cars suppose to have their own lights....

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 11:42pm On May 31, 2018
Rwanda get fine girls with round a$$ cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by dadark: 11:46pm On May 31, 2018
ghana is okay....

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Ugosample(m): 11:46pm On May 31, 2018
danie09:
I get you .but my point is it's almost impossible to generalise camerounians cos its the only bilingual country I know in Africa (I mean where a certain percentage of the population speaks a particular official language and the other speaks another )but what I realised is that the anglos and francos are two different kind of humans entirely. While the French are more friendlier and honest to a fault most of English guys have this too wise too sharp attitude and approach to things .
exactly

and that is what is keeping them down.

That their mumu behaviour

One of them wanted to olayba fast one on me

And I was like

I'm from naija

fast ones don't work on us

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Ijeshalomo(m): 11:47pm On May 31, 2018
Niamey is hot like hell fire. I don't think it's a cool place

amzee:
I've stayed in Niamey, Niger Republic and I must say it's a cool place to be and start up a business.

Understanding French and Hausa language will help alot.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by zuchyblink(m): 11:53pm On May 31, 2018
Almost all the African currencies have value more than Naira

11 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Ajaodolapo(m): 11:56pm On May 31, 2018
dy79:

Gambia is not bad at all but then sponsoring people for master abroad is not happening here. Am currently in Gambia teaching in the highest paid international school, the take home is not too good , but I make so much I mean so much money from private classes. Anyone that is interested can just let me know.
bro,m quite interested.. here's my email ajaodlp@gmail.com, plsss reach out to me
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Franky826: 11:56pm On May 31, 2018
*Modified*
Taking post down.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 31, 2018
kingzjay:
I can't go to any other African country to suffer. I'll rather stay here and join voices with other well meaning Nigerians to ensure this country returns back to her 'glory days'.

Yes, we can!

Be deceiving yourself, did the topic talk about suffering? Over sabinus

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Iammercy2018: 11:59pm On May 31, 2018
fisfat:
Igbo is everywhere
and some of them are spoiling the name of Nigeria out there, not trying to discredit Igbos, no doubt they work hard but I've just stated the obvious truth, most of them are spoiling our name outside of Nigeria..

I've been to almost 20 out of the 53 countries in Africa, in each country when I introduce myself as a Nigerian there will be one person to tell me a story about a Nigerian guy around that neighborhood that has done something bad and the names that pops up are names from the East.
it's sad.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Miache(m): 12:00am On Jun 01, 2018
Here in Zimbabwe, we all billionaires wink

16 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by manny4u(m): 12:02am On Jun 01, 2018
Please does any one have any information on Rwanda? I would love to relocate dr.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by AirFireEarthH20: 12:03am On Jun 01, 2018
dy79:

I'm interested bro... I would like to get more info from you on camera Sir. Thank you
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Lookandlaugh: 12:13am On Jun 01, 2018
Hello Bro hope you' re doing great over there in Botswana,can you please share with me the kind of goods or products that can be exported from Nigeria to Bostwana,for Business purposes.Thanks
FroshJaynex:
Well I was lucky to have a bots girlfriend and trust me the government over there take good care of them, they fund any business u wanna do, we Choose a very lucrative business and by God's grace it's moving well, it's ours forever, and we growing day in and out. Bro Nigeria is caused

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by nerilove(m): 12:19am On Jun 01, 2018
dy79:

Nice one bro, shoot me a mail for all the workings in Gambia - nerilove4all@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Franky826: 12:20am On Jun 01, 2018
Miache:

LMAO cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by kenny714433(m): 12:29am On Jun 01, 2018
For lovers of adventure like me, we turn everyplace to home. We make the most venomous and dangerous creatures friends. We associate with nature. Can't wait to start my travels when I'm ready.
Please check my signature, you'll be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by laudate: 12:31am On Jun 01, 2018
Okezedan:
kenya does not have cönstant power. You can ask anyone staying there.
Their power supply is still far better, and more constant than our own. Abeg, there is no comparison in terms of power. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by laudate: 12:36am On Jun 01, 2018
Ugosample:
it's a big shame what these boys are doing

I don't associate with criminals from Nigeria when abroad, and id gladly connive with the authorities to implicate and jail them if the need be

Bastard children without values or home training ruining our reputation
God bless you! sad I have been seeing some queer people on other threads, hailing yahoo boys and their disgusting exploits. Why are some folks so cursed? When did vice become a virtue to be applauded?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by santricedupas(m): 12:36am On Jun 01, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
oga that na your own. Maybe village people are holding you.

My destiny and yours can't be the Same

true talk brother

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by nerilove(m): 12:42am On Jun 01, 2018
Miache:
I can understand that. 1.5 Billion Zim Dollar equates to N13,500 grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by santricedupas(m): 12:43am On Jun 01, 2018
danie09:
Okay nice one
abeg bros, can someone travel by road from lagos to botswana, am tired of this naija no job after nysc in ph for over 4 years now.
pls tell me about migration rules to botswana

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by greggng: 12:57am On Jun 01, 2018
dy79:

I am interested but can I find a rich woman to marry over there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by sayisayi(m): 12:59am On Jun 01, 2018
Iammercy2018:
and some of them are spoiling the name of Nigeria out there, not trying to discredit Igbos, no doubt they work hard but I've just stated the obvious truth, most of them are spoiling our name outside of Nigeria..

I've been to almost 20 out of the 53 countries in Africa, in each country when I introduce myself as a Nigerian there will be one person to tell me a story about a Nigerian guy around that neighborhood that has done something bad and the names that pops up are names from the East.
it's sad.

LOL...African mentality. They forget to tell you about the good deeds abi. LOL...When they tell me that nonsense I just tell them how many of their brothers dey for jail in France, UK, US...Silence...

12 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by drlateef: 1:00am On Jun 01, 2018
My Ugandan friend tells me that they cannot let their children play outside because of Yahoo and other get rich quick boys.........and they are all Nigerians. They have given us bad names everywhere.

13 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by greggng: 1:00am On Jun 01, 2018
FroshJaynex:
I love this topic because just yesterday I was thinking about the same thing, I got to Botswana and in just 6month am worth more than $54,000 at least for a very broke boy from the street of Lagos, hustle to hustle carry me enter, I beg my fellow Nigerians to leave and try move into these coded countries, that's what I call them and see how big Nigerians are living and enjoying life on a low key, Many of them calculate in dollars. One yahoo boy #5m hit is my own bills in a month outside, u see say things are not the same at all.

Are you doing legit job or Yahoo. Yahoo? B4 I join you I must know yiur hand work over there

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos) / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.