Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

#31stmay (the Boy Is Good) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #31stmay (the Boy Is Good) (297 Views)

See What This Small Boy Is Doing To Big Yansh(pics) / The Boy Who Sneaks Into My Room … (18+) / See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#31stmay (the Boy Is Good) by stiffmeister(m): 4:18pm On May 31, 2018
#31stMay (the boy is good)

Happy birthday dad like no other... every 31st may is always a happy day for u, me, your children, your wife, our relations, our friends, to the people of Anambra and Nigeria at large. It's your 58th 31st may you have celebrated and more are still to come.

A man with pure and big heart... a man of valor, a man of his words and truth. A man full of service... a man of many attributes. I can't mention all u r made of and all you have made. It's left for others to say theirs.... all your good works are crystal clear to every one.

Today I choose to celebrate u once again... for been the best DAD and for standing in gap for me, ur family, Anambra and Nigeria also. The best gift I'll give u is still remaining the good son u bore for u, family and the world at large. I can't wish you more than have for u... at least his healing hands and longlife has always been on ur body. His grace and favour haven't departed from u like wise his prosperity and trenght too they still keep u going. In all the love every one has for u will always be a blessing to you.

Happy birthday Hon. Sir Jimmy Gentle Chibuzo ( the boy is good, A.K.A ichie Ezenwanne)... You still remain my role model. Celebrate your day as usual... I love u more.

(1) (Reply)

Live Life On Your Own Term / Which Of These Do You Use Most. / For Guys: 5 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.