Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Women: Married Or Single, You Must Read This Thing About Your Dark Intimate Area - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women: Married Or Single, You Must Read This Thing About Your Dark Intimate Area (509 Views)

Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? / How To Change Your Dark Lips To Pink Lips With Just 2 Fruits / HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women: Married Or Single, You Must Read This Thing About Your Dark Intimate Area by koleok: 6:06pm On May 31, 2018
Many women and ladies often complain about darkness in their core intimate are they call the vagina..

Let me correct this error to save of so many trouble.

1. What you see when you UnCloth is not the vagina, you only see the vulva which is just the outer part of the vagina. The vagina is inside, it is invisible.

2. I have heard news of ladies /women, pouring different things over their area and dipping things inside, try "to tone their Vagina" like they says.

You don't do anything into your vagina, even Tampon is not ultimately safe.

My dear... Do you know why you vagina is dark?..

Why do you intend to solve a problem which causes you do not know.

The vagina area do not have a specific colour, it only range from light pink to dark brown and I'm sure you know the number of course area that exist between the range of these two colours.

The color of your vaginal area (the vulva) can be related to the color of your skin but it is almost a norm to have light people with darker vagina area while light skinned people has dark vagina.

The skin in the vagina area called melanin is very sensitive and it respond to action which go a way to determine it's colour.

The change in the colour is normal in some cases..

The area becomes dark when you're around due to blood filling that area up.

Ageing and growth could causes it..

The only cases where it is abnormal are

When caused by shaving

By too-tight underwear

Heredity

Vitamin deficiency

Infection...

That is when we can talk of address the darkening of the vagina area..

I will talk more about this..

Let me hear your views

(1) (Reply)

South African Health Minister Bans Doggy Style! / Woman Who Went For Breast Enlargement Surgery To Surprise Husband Dies / 3 Amazing Health Facts About Watermelon Seeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.