Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? (2111 Views)

How Do I Convince Her To Move From Chair To Bed After Eating Indomie(photo) / Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:46pm On May 31, 2018
My girl likes makeup alot, but i hate it.
I am certain she looks 10× better without it. She has refused to agree with me on this one. It makes her look different and less beautiful "In my opinion". I would have posted her with and without makeup pix but for her privacy reasons.
How can i convince her to permanently do away with the makeup?

2 Likes

Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by IamPlato(m): 8:49pm On May 31, 2018

Permanently?
Sorry Nigga... Its A Dna shiit...

No Deliverance can Stop Her

3 Likes

Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by IamPlato(m): 8:51pm On May 31, 2018

Whisper This Into Her Dumb Head Everyday...

"I Fvckin love You Without Your Boring Make Up"

2 Likes

Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:03pm On May 31, 2018
I just tire. This makeup thing does not fit all girls. Especially the naturally fine ones
IamPlato:

Permanently?

1 Like

Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by Archangel15: 9:07pm On May 31, 2018
Women don't realize makeup makes them ugly

4 Likes

Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by folake4u(f): 10:45pm On May 31, 2018
Archangel15:

Bruh not all.

Some faces you'd see and you'd eventually be forced to say "Thank God for makeup " cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by donstan18: 10:52pm On May 31, 2018
folake4u:

Bruh not all.

Some faces you'd see and you'd eventually be forced to say "Thank God for makeup " cheesy.

Yours inclusive

1 Like

Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by youcanmakeit: 10:52pm On May 31, 2018
Archangel15:
Nah, it actually the makeup that makes most of them look beautiful..
Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 31, 2018
Good luck with that bro. Most of them don't know how beautiful they are without that nonsense.
Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by folake4u(f): 10:56pm On May 31, 2018
donstan18:

Yours inclusive

Thank you cool

1 Like

Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by donstan18: 10:59pm On May 31, 2018
folake4u:

Thank you cool
For?
Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by folake4u(f): 11:02pm On May 31, 2018
donstan18:

For?

I don't know lipsrsealed
Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by donstan18: 11:13pm On May 31, 2018
folake4u:

I don't know lipsrsealed

You don't know what you are thanking me for?

Smh!
Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by folake4u(f): 11:14pm On May 31, 2018
donstan18:

You don't know what you are thinking me for?

Smh!

Smb too tongue
Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by donstan18: 11:15pm On May 31, 2018
folake4u:

Smb too tongue
Shake your what? shocked cheesy
Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by folake4u(f): 11:16pm On May 31, 2018
donstan18:

Shake your what? shocked cheesy

Shaking my eyeBrow
Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by donstan18: 11:17pm On May 31, 2018
I like your slim stature kiss
folake4u:

Shaking my eyeBrow
I like your slim stature kiss
Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by folake4u(f): 11:30pm On May 31, 2018
donstan18:
I like your slim stature kiss I like your slim stature kiss

I'm not slim smiley
Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by opineflu(m): 12:13am On Jun 01, 2018
donstan18:
I like your slim stature kiss I like your slim stature kiss
guy u no dey see road
Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by Khallyella(f): 12:20am On Jun 01, 2018
Wake up very early in the morning and sit beside her watching her closely, keep staring when she wakes up and if she asks why, just tell her 'You look so darn beautiful naturally', she might stop and if she doesn't, just let her keep using it.
Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:22am On Jun 01, 2018
IamPlato:

Permanently?

...It's...
Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by vincentjk(m): 12:51am On Jun 01, 2018
Khallyella:
Wake up before very early in the morning and sit beside her watching her closely, keep staring when she wakes up and if she asks why, just tell her 'You look so darn beautiful naturally', she might stop and if she doesn't, just let her keep using it.

Nice advice u got

But aunty can i tell you one thing?? U fine o aunty
Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by vincentjk(m): 12:54am On Jun 01, 2018
I currently have a crush on one girl, like her because she doesn't wear all these make over but she doesn't take my calls cry
Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by Khallyella(f): 12:58am On Jun 01, 2018
vincentjk:

Nice advice u got

But aunty can i tell you one thing?? U fine o aunty

Thanks uncle kiss
Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by syberplus(m): 1:03am On Jun 01, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
My girl likes makeup alot, but i hate it.
I am certain she looks 10× better without it. She has refused to agree with me on this one. It makes her look different and less beautiful "In my opinion". I would have posted her with and without makeup pix but for her privacy reasons.
How can i convince her to permanently do away with the makeup?

#TeamNatural. #TeamNoMakeUp.

We're with you sir! Pls let us know when you find out an effective convincing method.

1 Like

Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 01, 2018
Tell her to quit using make-up on her face.
if she insists on it I'll advice you to move on.

Goodnight
Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by Archangel15: 5:08am On Jun 01, 2018
folake4u:

Bruh not all.

Your face is not among them chai tongue
Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by vincentjk(m): 6:04am On Jun 01, 2018
Khallyella:

Thanks uncle kiss

U look like someone i know from d East sorry is your name chioma?
Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 6:17am On Jun 01, 2018
It has not gotten to that pls. I can still manage.
Elder001:
Tell her to quit using make-up on her face.
if she insists on it I'll advice you to move on.

Goodnight
Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by IamPlato(m): 6:57am On Jun 01, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...It's...

So They Have Sent You To Me Too Right? undecided

If I Slap You, you Will Forget Your Password
Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:04am On Jun 01, 2018
Archangel15:

And old.

You will see a 16 year old girl on makeup and think she is 30+
Re: I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? by TIDDOLL(m): 7:19am On Jun 01, 2018
Khallyella:
[/b]Wake up very early in the morning and sit beside her watching her closely, keep staring when she wakes up and if she asks why, just tell her 'You look so darn beautiful naturally',[b] she might stop and if she doesn't, just let her keep using it.

Stressful undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? / Pls Help Me, I Am Dying. / Teenage Couple Shares handling Footage And Pics Of Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.