Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC (11283 Views)

Innoson Chukwuma Gifts Rev. Jonas Benson Okoye G80 (2023 Model) - Pictures / Innoson Vehicles Will Take Over Africa – IVM Chairman, Chukwuma / These 4 Expensive Cars Abandoned On Nigeria Roads Cost 1.2 Billion Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by blackpanda: 8:11am On Jun 02, 2018
fucktoto:

throwing tantrums or saying the bitter truth? did i mention election or any party?

is boooohari not a terrorist again?

is he no longer a foooolani?

is he not a mooooooslim terrorist?

are his supporters not useful idiots?

asalamyalekum again,

Nutjob
Eat shit and die!
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by fucktoto: 8:14am On Jun 02, 2018
blackpanda:

Nutjob
Eat shit and die!

please don't insult during RAMadan otherwise your fasting will become useless in the eyes of allah. i offered brother shamecurls the same advice and i'm glad he adhered to it.

that said, boooohari remains a foooolani mooooooslim terrorist with body odour.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by tiger28: 8:15am On Jun 02, 2018
Oh my gosh!!! See BASIC pedestrian english of an AUTO MANUFACTURER ....hmm "white ppl".This guy and his wife are just STARK illiterates .....hear gbagauns all over the place.... Primary 4 english..Who will sit in their car When a mechanic is MANUFACTURING carsThis is where Yorubas are smarter in business and they see things on an international level... A Yoruba man wil rather INVEST in educating himself better in "orational delivery " or pay for a spokesman or Public relations firms to handle this type of interviews. Innoson should have known better! Hearing this man speak is scary knowing fully well that he "manufacture" cars for Human beings... These folks should just remain in Aba..... Toooo IGBOTIC for technology!
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by KingsCity: 8:29am On Jun 02, 2018
tiger28:
Oh my gosh!!! See BASIC pedestrian english of an AUTO MANUFACTURER ....hmm "white ppl".This guy and his wife are just STARK illiterates .....hear gbagauns all over the place.... Primary 4 english..Who will sit in their car When a mechanic is MANUFACTURING carsThis is where Yorubas are smarter in business and they see things on an international level... A Yoruba man wil rather INVEST in educating himself better in "orational delivery " or pay for a spokesman or Public relations firms to handle this type of interviews. Innoson should have known better! Hearing this man speak is scary knowing fully well that he "manufacture" cars for Human beings... These folks should just remain in Aba..... Toooo IGBOTIC for technology!

With all your education and Queens English, of what use are you to society?

What value have you added to anybody?

How many jobs have you created?

How many employees do you have? How much do you have in your bank account?

This 'illiterate' has created thousands of jobs, employed thousands and helped many to actualize their potentials. This 'illiterate' has helped the economy by exporting his vehicles and earning foreign exchange...

This 'illiterate has made your certificates look as though they are worthless

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:40am On Jun 02, 2018
tiger28:
Typical afonja

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by MrMcJay(m): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2018
tiger28:

It's not what you studied in school that feeds you, it's what you can do after getting out of school that brings you income.

Innocent Chukwuma may not speak the best of English but he's making the best use of the limited opportunities in this country. As a Nigerian, he could have decided to conduct his interview in pidgin english or Igbo. It's left for the TV station to translate it.

However, eye wey dey cry dey see road. Let Innoson too improve on himself and his wife. Let him package more, polish up his grammar and finesse. He should learn from Coscharis and his wife and improve on himself.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by Mmadu111: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2018
Relate well with Chinese, their technology and economy. White Men brain washed you and the only thing in your brain is language. Nigeria is technologically landlocked because of you and your huge likes. Bury Oxford advanced English dictionary in your head and keep decaying in abject penury and job hunt! Mbok
tiger28:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by somegirl1: 9:46am On Jun 02, 2018
Crixina:
When we do manufacturing, we assemble...

Assembly is a series of step within the manufacturing process, along with product design and forging individual components. So he does, in fact, manufacture vehicles.
Your assertion is akin to saying a baker is not a cakemaker because he/she does not personally process flour from wheat, or butter from milk, or sugar from sugar cane etc..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by musicwriter(m): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2018
That's the truth.

To develop, we must begin producing locally those things we import. To do this, we must learn science. To understand science, it must be taught in our native languages.

Above is the solution to our poverty problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by picowire: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2018
Government should support him to grow his company not only (dancote
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by slysteel: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2018
Metuh:

Mention any automobile company that doesn't assemble any part of their car

Your favorite Mercedes, Rolls Royce, Range Rover e.t.c don't produce everything so they source for it. Do you now call them assembly plants

Nigerians are too dull sha and there is google somewhere o
Don't mind them,they don't know that their is no car or aircraft manufacturer that produces 100% of the components they need,they outsource most of it to reduce labour cost and increase output,Nigerians are the most ignorant africans alive currently
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by CoolAmbience(m): 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
emmanuelcrawler:
Getting your pvc is one thing, voting for the right candidate is another!!! Fellow lazy Nigerian youths, let’s join hands and send Buhari back to his 150 gay cows!! They need him more than we do sad

Mtchewww.

What sense have you made with this comment?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by Mervyn98: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
blackpanda:

Come 2019 u will still lose again
Once a loser always a loser

Sai baba till 2023

Sai baba kill you there
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by chinedu234(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
This is a true representation of an economist who understands the workings of an economy. It's quite unlike the kindergarten theories cramming experts that are presently in control of Nigeria's economy. Those who don't even know a bit of how to run a business. Neither have they ever tried any. And most likely will not try throughout their lifetime. Those who are permanent salary earners can never run an economy right.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by Kabaka100: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
Metuh:

Mention any automobile company that doesn't assemble any part of their car

Your favorite Mercedes, Rolls Royce, Range Rover e.t.c don't produce everything so they source for it. Do you now call them assembly plants

Nigerians are too dull sha and there is google somewhere o

Another mistake he made here is that he said that the oyinbo came to transfer their technology to his company . The reality is that the oyinbos only licenced their technology to his company and they were heavily paid for that transaction. One thing this man doesn't u understand is for his company to be very valuable from an investor perspective, his company has to own the patents for most of the technologies that is used for his manufacturing process. There a lot of money to be made on licencing your patented technologies to other manufacturers if you have a better technology than them. I don't know how much he understands the power of owning patented technology but owning some tech patents in the manufacturing process can save and make him a lot of foreign exchange earnings. One of the best thing for him to do to advance his company is to convince stakeholders of this company to invest heavily for some car manufacturing hitechs research and developments (R and D) in top Nigerian universities, so they can invent and own patents of their hi-tech inventions
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Shares His Views On Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector With TVC by deeman001: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
i don't usually post much but i must post this one. you have nothing to lose, just check it out and earn your money. i can send a picture to confirm how real this is. the picture will justify how real this is. here is the web - http://ewomoney.site/2501302958665/

your earning depends on how much you can type. reistration is free .. i know some people will still doubt me and critize me but i wont be surprise though. i just pray someone gets lucky now and get involve, enjoy it while it last . thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

End Of An Era? Volkswagen To Stop Production Of Beetle Cars / Interpretation Of Obdii Scan Results And Related Issues / How Important Is Mileage For Nigerian-used Cars: Dealers Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.