Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,241 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Bowen University Student Who Took Hypo Speaks Up - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bowen University Student Who Took Hypo Speaks Up (1890 Views)

Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level / 81 Students Bag First Class At Bowen University, Iwo – VC / Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Bowen University Student Who Took Hypo Speaks Up by Strongbest(m): 11:07pm On May 31, 2018
Just about two days ago I came across a story about a young lady, Tolu a student of Bowen University who allegedly took hypo to end her life but was fortunate enough not to die.

I was shocked at the news because I knew they were some loopholes in the story.

As usual, the story was all over the blogs and some not even minding if it was through or not.

well, below is what Miss Tolu has to say:

Re: Bowen University Student Who Took Hypo Speaks Up by Strongbest(m): 11:12pm On May 31, 2018
Sometimes, just before we judge others we should try hearing them out first if possible.

I know the girl in question likes high life and all but the story that she squandered her school fees and that of her friends isn't exactly true.

Not trying to defend her acts here at all, in fact, I couldn't even believe for any reason such a girl could think of committing suicide.

You may just see some people looking very ok and bubbling on the outside but deep inside alot could be going on. A lot of people see her as a happening big girl but no one ever knew this could happen.

Please, just before we judge anyone I think it will be nice to hear them out first.

O well, I am glad she is alive to defend herself.

Hopefully, she learns some lessons and desist from some and get her acts right. Definitely, there's more to life than just having fun and living large.

Lalasticlala, fynestboi, richiesz. Please, let the world hear her out.

Re: Bowen University Student Who Took Hypo Speaks Up by oshe11: 11:20pm On May 31, 2018
So na "Youthful Exuberance" make her see hypo like Heineken ba?

Re: Bowen University Student Who Took Hypo Speaks Up by Strongbest(m): 11:34pm On May 31, 2018
oshe11:
So na "Youthful Exuberance" make her see hypo like Heineken ba?

Hmmmmm
Re: Bowen University Student Who Took Hypo Speaks Up by ojun50(m): 11:44pm On May 31, 2018
She has nt said any tin

Re: Bowen University Student Who Took Hypo Speaks Up by Jabarzee(m): 11:46pm On May 31, 2018
lazy Nigerian youth
Re: Bowen University Student Who Took Hypo Speaks Up by Khallyella(f): 12:09am On Jun 01, 2018
I kinda believe her

That was how I didn't go to school for 1 week cause of some personal shiid and mosta em said I've gotten married and quit school cause they saw me and my husband LMAO grin cheesy , me dah didn't even have bf dah time grin, I can partially relate.

Hope she gets through whatever she's battling with that's getting her suicidal. kiss

Re: Bowen University Student Who Took Hypo Speaks Up by TollaEstate: 4:30am On Jun 01, 2018
Hmmmm.. God knows best
Re: Bowen University Student Who Took Hypo Speaks Up by Khd95(m): 5:41am On Jun 01, 2018
Shey she for admit say she spend her fee, mchheeeew.

If Alex could say her snap chat was hacked, that she doesn't have those intimate pictures, then this one can as well lay claim to what ever she so much desire to
Re: Bowen University Student Who Took Hypo Speaks Up by Strongbest(m): 7:21am On Jun 01, 2018
Khallyella:
I kinda believe her

That was how I didn't go to school for 1 week cause of some personal shiid and mosta em said I've gotten married and quit school cause they saw me and my husband LMAO grin cheesy , me dah didn't even have bf dah time grin, I can partially relate.

Hope she gets through whatever she's battling with that's getting her suicidal. kiss

Lols. People can carry rumours though. The annoying part is, they won't even care to hear you out.
Re: Bowen University Student Who Took Hypo Speaks Up by Strongbest(m): 7:34am On Jun 01, 2018
Khd95:
Shey she for admit say she spend her fee, mchheeeew.

If Alex could say her snap chat was hacked, that she doesn't have those intimate pictures, then this one can as well lay claim to what ever she so much desire to

Like I said, I am not here to defend her but if you know how Bowen operates then you will understand better.

If you don't pay your fee you will have to write an undertaken approved by the VC before writing your exams.

She and her friends are writing their exams at the moment.....

All I am trying to say is, she didn't drink hypo because she squandered her school fees and that of her friends.

The reason is way beyond what you have been reading on the Internet and kind of personal too, something eating her deep on the inside and of course, we all at one time have something to deal with in our lives just that our approach might be different maybe our maturity too.

Re: Bowen University Student Who Took Hypo Speaks Up by Khallyella(f): 10:28am On Jun 01, 2018
Strongbest:

Lols. People can carry rumours though. The annoying part is, they won't even care to hear you out.

Exactly sad

Re: Bowen University Student Who Took Hypo Speaks Up by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2018
Nigerians loves rumour sha

Re: Bowen University Student Who Took Hypo Speaks Up by damtan(m): 11:39am On Jun 01, 2018
Would she be clearing the air if she's late??
Re: Bowen University Student Who Took Hypo Speaks Up by Thebrightest(m): 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
Her mates are using sniper insecticide, she is using hypo MUMU
Re: Bowen University Student Who Took Hypo Speaks Up by akprosperblog(m): 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
was she trying to was here intestines.? . . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Bowen University Student Who Took Hypo Speaks Up by Jaykolo10(m): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
so hypo turn water bah....aunty you haven't cleared anything....

cry

The Shocking Truth About Every WASSCE Exam Results / A / Meet Nigerian Lady Who Is A Lawyer, Now Training As A Medical Doctor