Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

For How Long Have You Been A Fan Of Your Football Club? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / For How Long Have You Been A Fan Of Your Football Club? (579 Views)

Eni Aluko Becomes First Black Female Football Club Owner In Italy (Photos) / During Your Childhood, Who Was Your Football Idol? / Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For How Long Have You Been A Fan Of Your Football Club? by Gee001: 8:29am On Jun 01, 2018
Hello Nairalanders and happy new month.
Football as we all know, brings people of different tribes and backgrounds together, some people are die hard fans of a particular club.
My question today is, what was your reason for being a fan of the club you support today and for how long have you been a die hard fan of your club?
Re: For How Long Have You Been A Fan Of Your Football Club? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2018
since 2005
Re: For How Long Have You Been A Fan Of Your Football Club? by CapitanS: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2018
Can't remember
Re: For How Long Have You Been A Fan Of Your Football Club? by spanzed(m): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
I started supporting Liverpool in 2007(i think) after Wenger wan use disaapointment kill me,i had to run for my dear life.
Re: For How Long Have You Been A Fan Of Your Football Club? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
I started supporting barca after watching Ronaldinho destroy Selgado of real maldrid with snake � bite.it was 2005 El classico

(1) (Reply)

How Super Eagles Players Rated Against England / Ronaldo Sentence To 2yrs Prison Term For Tax Fraud. / Do You Really Think Nigeria Can Win Or Draw Argentina? (opinion Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.