Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale (1174 Views)

Toks European Spec Honda Civic 2006 selling urgently for 2.2million last / ⭕sold⭕Toyota Corolla Sport 2010 Model(european Spec) In Abuja / 7months Used 2008 Toyota Camry European Spec For Sale In Ajah Call Dhermy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by oparahchi(m): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2018
This is an European Spec Toyota Prado (Toks) super Clean. Low mileage, Run flat tyres, Alloy Wheels, Automatic Transmission, Reverse Camera, Power Windows, Cool Box, Formica Trim, CD Player, Steering Control, Air Bags, DVD Player, Anti impact Sensor, Leather Seat, V6 Engine Capacity. Vehicle is like new. Don't miss this deal.

Please interested buyers should please contact 08025254966 for inquiries.

Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by oparahchi(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2018
More pictures

Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by oparahchi(m): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2018

Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by oparahchi(m): 8:55am On Jun 01, 2018

Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by oparahchi(m): 8:56am On Jun 01, 2018

Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by jodecibmw: 8:32am On Jun 02, 2018
Hello, please post VIN of this vehicle.
Thanks.
Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by oparahchi(m): 7:25am On Jun 05, 2018
Good morning
Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by oparahchi(m): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2018
Beep
Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by oparahchi(m): 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
Beep...
Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by oparahchi(m): 10:02am On Jun 11, 2018
Available
Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by LagosWharf: 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
oparahchi:
This is an European Spec Toyota Prado (Toks) super Clean. Low mileage, Run flat tyres, Alloy Wheels, Automatic Transmission, Reverse Camera, Power Windows, Cool Box, Formica Trim, CD Player, Steering Control, Air Bags, DVD Player, Anti impact Sensor, Leather Seat, V6 Engine Capacity. Vehicle is like new. Don't miss this deal.

What's ur price bro? Very interested
Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by oparahchi(m): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
Beep
Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by oparahchi(m): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
Beep...
Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by LagosWharf: 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
oparahchi:
Beep...

Beep Beep but no price. What is your price?
Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by oparahchi(m): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
oparahchi:

LagosWharf:

Beep Beep but no price. What is your price?

Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by LagosWharf: 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=oparahchi post=68746609][/quote]

You are free to f00l yourself but don't quote me.
Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by oparahchi(m): 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
LagosWharf:

You are free to f00l yourself but don't quote me.

If you are a serious buyer, to which I know you are not, you would have picked up your telephone and called to make inquiries as the post clearly states. I have noticed time and time again from experience that serious or intending buyers actually call. Should you ever decide to call, my telephone would be open to receive it. Thank you and have a fruitful week ahead.
Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by oparahchi(m): 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
Beep
Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by oparahchi(m): 9:51am On Jul 02, 2018
Good morning
Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by vertueptime: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2018
jodecibmw:
Hello, please post VIN of this vehicle.
Thanks.

Lol as if hes buying,
Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by jodecibmw: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2018
It's better you face your own thread below and handle the sale, as you where busted there by someone else and then coming over here to derail OP's thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4472296/honda-accord-2011-foreign-used

vertueptime:

Lol as if hes buying,

1 Like

Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by vertueptime: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
jodecibmw:
It's better you face your own thread below and handle the sale, as you where busted there by someone else and then coming over here to derail OP's thread.

Id have to wait for u to become a crimial before u can use the word burst on me
Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by vertueptime: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
jodecibmw:

Id have to wait for u to become a crimial before u can use the word burst on me, if u were not foolish enough ud know that the car wasn't advertised as accident free or anythng like dat, and even as as that the car was sold with the owner aware, but for u mofo ul jst keep askin for details as if u hv interest
Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by oparahchi(m): 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
vertueptime:

Id have to wait for u to become a crimial before u can use the word burst on me, if u were not foolish enough ud know that the car wasn't advertised as accident free or anythng like dat, and even as as that the car was sold with the owner aware, but for u mofo ul jst keep askin for details as if u hv interest
Bros why exactly are you on my thread? I don't understand.....You might take you leave now. Thank you.
Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by jodecibmw: 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Do you have a video recording to play to show proof that at the point of sale to the buyer, you indicated and highlighted where you informed the buyer of the true pre-purchase status before he paid or can you attest to God you actually told buyer that car was badly damaged before repair?, I'm sure you sold to someone who is ignorant of how to check car history and your here forming you did, who was there to confirm you did? olodo!!

vertueptime:

Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by vertueptime: 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
jodecibmw:
Do you have a video recording to play to show proof that at the point of sale to the buyer, you indicated and highlighted where you informed the buyer of the true pre-purchase status before he paid or can you attest to God you actually told buyer that car was badly damaged before repair?, I'm sure you sold to someone who is ignorant of how to check car history and your here forming you did, who was there to confirm you did? olodo!!

If i was as criminal like u as u assumed ignorantly i wouldnt have provided the vin my self to the public to do their findings, come and beat me

Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by jodecibmw: 6:58am On Jul 03, 2018
vertueptime:

1. Can you indicate where I asked you in particular for details?
2. You're the one calling yourself a criminal NOT me.
3. I can't confirm you were transparent enough to the buyer at the point of purchase, or did you show buyer all those pics that the VIN revealed?
4. You are selfish in that you could have had all these discussion in your own thread instead of using one of yours.
5. OP did not respond to the request and no one harassed him for ignoring the request only for you to come and begin to soil his thread, well done indeed.
Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by oparahchi(m): 7:01am On Jul 03, 2018
jodecibmw:

Can the both of you stop this rubbish and take your disagreement out of my thread please!
Re: Super Clean Toks Toyota Prado 2013 Model European Spec For Sale by vertueptime: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
jodecibmw:

All this essay ur writing for asking a simple question " as if he's interested " .

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used 2011 Toyota Landcruiser Prado (kaduna)SOLD!! / 2007 Model Lexus Es350 Toks Fully Loaded / 2006 Toyota Corolla @1.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.