Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? (49343 Views)

Pls What Business Can I Start With 1millon / What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by dsams: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
if you do all the business that will be recommended plus everything you need to do the business effectively and get your ROI altogether you won't spend up to #150,000 then keep the remaining part of the money. be wise!
to get the recommended business contact me via se89066@gmail.com
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by ponti93(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
Viruscod3d:
Shawarma biz is not bad if you can secure a hotspot .. my lil bro who is just 19 bought a car, lives in a well furnished self contain apartment and he has 2 employees now, all from his small shawarma spot
grin grin grin shocked really... Just really
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by VanBommel(m): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mcquine:

Travel out where Bros.
go to australia, finland, norway.....those cool european countries

1 Like

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by tonero230(m): 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
Flamezzz:

Depending on the location bro. If the area never get I go advice you to start from scratch but if not just tryna get an existing one.

A friend got one at 3-3 junction Onitsha for January for 800k...he recently got another one in May.

Be specific.Got land or what?
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Yungmilio2(m): 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
adetoroamos:
is not easy my guy... for you to make it in printing it will take like 2 or 3 years
Can you explain more.

I’ve a friend who intend to set up a printing press with-about 5M

If you’re more experienced in the printing field you can share some of your knowledge
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by jmichael259(m): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
jibolarazor:
what business or investment can I go into with 1millon naira.

Preferably I want something I can start making good profit on within a short period of time. Please business gurus your help and advice is needed.

Go into town very close university, poly or besides a popular extra mural centre or along a popular road students pass in crowds to and fro.

Rent a space, buy 4.5kva generator, one big OX fan (or a/c), 6 televisions, four ps3 and two ps4 game consoles. Start making average 18k daily for a very slow start.

If you need more add any or all of Snooker table, Betting and viewing centre. Start Raking in huge amount of legit money

2)Shawarma

3)phone and system accesories

4)Barbers shop with more than 4 workers for big boys

1 Like

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by anigbajumo(m): 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
adebayo3449:

Yes boss.

Send PM to me
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by obc: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
A lot are involved. Ranging from getting land, the approvals (which is hardly or not granted to stand alone skids). You can only secure approval if you are building LPG plant of more than 10,000ltrs ie 5tons as a stand alone. However, a 10,000ltrs ie 5tons can be located in a fuel station. LPG business is lucrative but requires a lot of commitment and mastery.

Straight to your question, you can comfortably set up a 2.5ton ie 5000ltrs LPG skid at a cost little above 3.5 million naira. But you must know how to navigate. If you go through agents or "over sabi" expatriates, you will spend higher than the above.
Guitarist76:

Going through your posts, I sae that you currently have a skid plant. Please, how much did it cost you to set up? I have interest in running a similar biz. Please advise. Thanks.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by sulaimon22: 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
TurboBuilder:

They accept Nigerians. However you can only pay using them, you can't receive money through them.

tnx bro
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Guitarist76(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
obc:
A lot are involved. Ranging from getting land, the approvals (which is hardly or not granted to stand alone skids). You can only secure approval if you are building LPG plant of more than 10,000ltrs ie 5tons as a stand alone. However, a 10,000ltrs ie 5tons can be located in a fuel station. LPG business is lucrative but requires a lot of commitment and mastery.

Straight to your question, you can comfortably set up a 2.5ton ie 5000ltrs LPG skid at a cost little above 3.5 million naira. But you must know how to navigate. If you go through agents or "over sabi" expatriates, you will spend higher than the above.

I appreciate your response.

You mentionee that one can only secure approval if the skid is more than 10,000 liters. Does this mean 10,000 liters can also secure approval? Or it must strictly be above 10,000?

I will appreciate your response. Thanks.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
VanBommel:
go to australia, finland, norway.....those cool european countries

With 1m??

Bros throw more light abeg.

This country don tire me.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Tex42(m): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
Hmm! Interesting thread. Following...
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by nairaimporter: 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=sammylink post=68185030][/quote]
You think that a borrower will go through this stress for a loan of 10k?

1 Like

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by freshlaw: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
Trexnemesis:

A year too far to turn N1m to N5m?
In that case you may want to buy gun and invest the rest in odechi. Next open shop on any express road. Note that you may become a ghost any moment from day one, thereby making it big time. Mtcheeew grin

Chai. I don laff taya grin
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by obc: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
Approval will not be required for 10,000ltrs located in a fuel station, rather a add-on will be issued by DPR. DPR hardly or do not issue approval for a stand alone 10,000ltrs LPG skid.
Guitarist76:

I appreciate your response.

You mentionee that one can only secure approval if the skid is more than 10,000 liters. Does this mean 10,000 liters can also secure approval? Or it must strictly be above 10,000?

I will appreciate your response. Thanks.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Guitarist76(m): 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
obc:
Approval will not be required for 10,000ltrs located in a fuel station, rather a add-on will be issued by DPR. DPR hardly or do not issue approval for a stand alone 10,000ltrs LPG skid.

Okay. What would you advise someone who wants to set up a 10,000 liters skid but not within a filling station? This is assuming the person is not able to find a filling station to partner with.

Whole ị was reading your thread, you mentioned you had issues with approval, etc. But I didn't see where you resolved or how you resolved the issue. Would you mind elaborating? Please.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by TurboBuilder(m): 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
sulaimon22:

tnx bro

Anytime bro
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by datimogal(f): 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
adebayo3449:

Thanks for your contribution.
Can you tell me the amount needed to start and return.
Thanks
2million is OK for a start as time goes on and it doesn't have a specific price to sell. it depends on how you negotiate with a customer. sometimes I sell upto 4m in a month and the profit is WOW

1 Like

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by obc: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
I sold the skid unit at some point. I was not comfortable running with incomplete documentation and approvals hence my decision. If you can't get a fuel station to partner with, I advise you save money and set up 20,000ltrs or more otherwise look for other businesses. Except if you are willing to face the consequences should any fire incident arise. That said, there are many outlets out there operating without approvals because some of the agencies have been compromised one way or the other. Each time they come for inspection, money will exchange hand and your business continues.

Note this is just my opinion, you can seek advise from others. Its not in my nature to deceive or paint the truth.
Guitarist76:

Okay. What would you advise someone who wants to set up a 10,000 liters skid but not within a filling station? This is assuming the person is not able to find a filling station to partner with.

Whole ị was reading your thread, you mentioned you had issues with approval, etc. But I didn't see where you resolved or how you resolved the issue. Would you mind elaborating? Please.

1 Like

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Guitarist76(m): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
obc:
I sold the skid unit at some point. I was not comfortable running with incomplete documentation and approvals hence my decision. If you can't get a fuel station to partner with, I advise you save money and set up 20,000ltrs or more otherwise look for other businesses. Except if you are willing to face the consequences should any fire incident arise. That said, there are many outlets out there operating without approvals because some of the agencies have been compromised one way or the other. Each time they come for inspection, money will exchange hand and your business continues.

Note this is just my opinion, you can seek advise from others. Its not in my nature to deceive or paint the truth.

Thanks for your response.

My last set of questions:

1. Does it mean that with approval, I won't be held liable if there is a case of fire incidence? Please elaborate.

2. Do you have an idea how much the 20,000 liters skid cost?
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by obc: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
Answers:

1.Should there be fire incident, you will be held liable off course but your case might not be as severe as one without approvals.

2. I have no price idea for 10tons except I enquire as the market price of the materials are not stable.
Guitarist76:

Thanks for your response.

My last set of questions:

1. Does it mean that with approval, I won't be held liable if there is a case of fire incidence? Please elaborate.

2. Do you have an idea how much the 20,000 liters skid cost?

1 Like

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Guitarist76(m): 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
obc:
Answers:

1.Should there be fire incident, you will be held liable off course but your case might not be as severe as one without approvals.

2. I have no price idea for 10tons except I enquire as the market price of the materials are not stable.

Alright, thanks.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Truth801(m): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
yipata:
I HAVE SOLID BUSINESS IDEAS FOR YOU THAT WILL START YEALDING PROFITS RIGHT FROM THE FIRST WEEK, BUT WILL ONLY SHARE AFTER BASIC AGREEMENTS ON THE IDEA OR THE BUSINESS ITSELF

I'm interested. How can I contact you ?
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by korban3134(m): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
@ynotsadeek
Please hook me up WhatsApp/telegram 08038708318

1 Like

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by funnynation(m): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
This is what am talking about.
Look at their daily percentage stats.

Chat me on watsapp

*A simply analysis of how u get paid in the different packages..���*

1⃣ *FOR CRYPTO INVESTMENT*

Minimum investment is 50K
Maximum Investment is 1M

*50K..........EARN 2K DAILY*

*100K........EARN 4K DAILY*

*200K.......EARN 8K DAILY*

*300K.......EARN 12K DAILY*

*400K.......EARN 16K DAILY*

*500K.......EARN 20K DAILY*

*1MILLION ......EARN 40K DAILY*

ALL THE ABOVE U EARN IT for 60 DAYS

2⃣ *PETROL INVESTMENT*
Minimum investment is 20K
Maximum Investment is 300K

*20K......EARN 600# daily*

*40k.....EARN 1200 DAILY*

*60K......EARN 1,800 DAILY*

*80K......EARN 2,400 DAILY*

*100K.....EARN 3K DAILY*

*200K....EARN 6K DAILY*

*300K.....EARN 9K DAILY*

U EARN ALL for 90 DAYS

3⃣ *TRANSPORT INVESTMENT*
Minimum investment is 5K
Maximum investment is 200K

*5K......EARN 100# DAILY*

*10K.....EARN 200#DAILY*

*20K....EARN 400#DAILY*

*30K.....EARN 600#DAILY*

*40K.....EARN 800#DAILY*

*50K.....EARN 1K DAILY*

*100K.....EARN 2K DAILY*

U EARN FOR 100 DAYS

2 Shares

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by africanman85: 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
datimogal:
2million is OK for a start as time goes on and it doesn't have a specific price to sell. it depends on how you negotiate with a customer. sometimes I sell upto 4m in a month and the profit is WOW
I am interested in this business. Can't 1m start it ? Wat are the procedures for starting the business ?
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by ottidex(m): 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=kennykg post=68182387]Take a trip to the agric thread you would see alot of demands for agrictural produce like soyabeans, charcoal, moringa, cashew nuts, supply of fresh cassava to companies and co but guess what?
most cant meet up cant meet up cause the buyer would only pay on deliver and they dont have the capital to..
You just ave to find a trust worthy or risk worthy one to partner with as a passive or active investor.

If I have the links ? Yes
If it's Free? No
If am trust worthy ? You decide

You still need to explain more..
Why will companies not be able to pay for their goods?
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Ugosample(m): 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
Born2Breed:

1million to 5million in a year is too far?
Ashock o

I wonder what many Nigerians consider to be business
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
olujastro:

I would easily invest it in crowd funding like Winthrills. You should earn about 1.8m profit in a year. You can Google or YouTube it.
baba go sit down, na MMM junior brother b that winthrills of a thing
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by klassd(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
funnynation:
This is what am talking about. Look at their daily percentage stats.
Chat me on watsapp
*A simply analysis of how u get paid in the different packages..���*

1⃣ *FOR CRYPTO INVESTMENT*
Minimum investment is 50K Maximum Investment is 1M
*50K..........EARN 2K DAILY*
*100K........EARN 4K DAILY*
*200K.......EARN 8K DAILY*
*300K.......EARN 12K DAILY*
*400K.......EARN 16K DAILY*
*500K.......EARN 20K DAILY*
*1MILLION ......EARN 40K DAILY*
ALL THE ABOVE U EARN IT for 60 DAYS

2⃣ *PETROL INVESTMENT* Minimum investment is 20K Maximum Investment is 300K
*20K......EARN 600# daily*
*40k.....EARN 1200 DAILY*
*60K......EARN 1,800 DAILY*
*80K......EARN 2,400 DAILY*
*100K.....EARN 3K DAILY*
*200K....EARN 6K DAILY*
*300K.....EARN 9K DAILY*
U EARN ALL for 90 DAYS

3⃣ *TRANSPORT INVESTMENT* Minimum investment is 5K Maximum investment is 200K
*5K......EARN 100# DAILY*
*10K.....EARN 200#DAILY*
*20K....EARN 400#DAILY*
*30K.....EARN 600#DAILY*
*40K.....EARN 800#DAILY*
*50K.....EARN 1K DAILY*
*100K.....EARN 2K DAILY*
U EARN FOR 100 DAYS
Bro please put me through I will like to invest in petroleum biz
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Odmic2839(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
obc:
Oga you dont know what your are saying. You are not even sure what you are talking. Do you mean AGO or LPG? Please be specific because I know 1 million cannot fetch one a 1ton LPG skid, except if you are talking about retailers that buys into 50kg cylinders and sell to the end users.
lol, continue bro. I got no time to argue with you. Wait till you have any fixed amount of your own to do it
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by funnynation(m): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
klassd:

Bro please put me through I will like to invest in petroleum biz

Chat me on watsap

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone / Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.