Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian (31614 Views)

Forex Restrictions On 43 Items Resulted In $1.4 Billion Revenue Drop — Cardoso / Only Lagos, Kaduna Generate Revenue To Cover Operating Costs — BudgIT / Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion That Won’t Go Away - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Ofemannnu: 7:47am On Jun 03, 2018
Cooly100:

What are all these rubbish for?

Ogbeni go and read your books...you need more education. Feeding is different from N5000 stipend or handout paid to the poorest Nigerians, which pilot has already started in the 9 states. It will definitely get to all states, but why didn't the FG pick at least one state from SE..?

Now, what orifice of yours, do you need to clean?

Clean your mouth grin
Those states were the best in organisation and statistics.They do not have long throats like your leaders.Moreover,your poor people need the food more than the money,poorie grin

Accorhding to the release, “The nine pilot states were chosen because they have an existing Social Register that successfully identified the most vulnerable and poorest Nigerians through a tried and tested community based targeting (CBT) method working with the World Bank. However other states have already begun developing their Social Registers and would be included in subsequent phases of the CCT implementation.”
Go to school,you no go go.Shior.Meanwhile,SE remains the poorest region in the South.Ask UNO and NBS.
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by princfred(m): 8:52am On Jun 03, 2018
LaudableXX:

MB has never complained of lack of support from SE. sad So please stop this empty propaganda. When, were and how did the MB complain about lack of support from the SE? shocked MB has only complained of lack of support from federal govt and the security agencies, which have failed to stop the carnage. Attacks against the MB communities did not start today. It has been going on for years. undecided

The MB knows what the far North stands for, what they are, and they have managed to contain their antics for several years, without wailing to the SE. So what is your point? You just want to gloat over the misfortune of the MB? shocked How is the MB your frigging business or your headache, if I may ask? A thousand insults from your keyboard, will not make the MB align with your SE people. If it pains you so much, you can wail loudly for the next 10 years.

You guys are laughable, honestly. undecided In one breath, you complain & wail about how MB soldiers fought against your people during the civil war. In the next breath, you allege that they asked your SE region for help. Is this not the beginning of delusion?
The did. Just because you prefer to deny it dont make it so.
Here you are trying to speak for MB and Yorubas yet asking a SS guy not to speak for SS.
I never said insults will make them align but that they will ask for alliance due to more barbarism from the north but just spin it in your convoluted dung-filled brain to fit your heinous propaganda.
Igbos you said are aggressors in the face of barbaric fulani and Bokoharam. You really must be retarded and delusional. Fulani will jam you or your siblings in the bush and teach you who are aggressors.
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Cooly100: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2018
Ofemannnu:

Clean your mouth grin
Those states were the best in organisation and statistics.They do not have long throats like your leaders.Moreover,your poor people need the food more than the money,poorie grin

Accorhding to the release, “The nine pilot states were chosen because they have an existing Social Register that successfully identified the most vulnerable and poorest Nigerians through a tried and tested community based targeting (CBT) method working with the World Bank. However other states have already begun developing their Social Registers and would be included in subsequent phases of the CCT implementation.”
Go to school,you no go go.Shior.Meanwhile,SE remains the poorest region in the South.Ask UNO and NBS.

I think you are in MARS...

You really need to shut your mouth to stop embarrassing yourself..

According to UNICEF statistics showed that 37 per cent of children representing over six million are malnourished.
She disclosed that the 17.2 million figure represents 43.6 per cent of an estimated 40 million Nigerian children under the age of five years, adding that 19.4 per cent children in the South-west are stunted resulting from malnourishment.
“This is worse than the South-east and South-south but better than the North. And we must do more as agenda setters to keep this issue on national discourse and help reverse the ugly trend,” she said.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/02/27/17-2m-nigerian-children-suffer-from-stunted-growth-unicef-says/

-------------------------------------------------

Assuming you are correct that SE is the poorest state...why didn't the government state from there? Opening a register should be part of the pilot...Don't you think? Olodo...
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by kotv: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2018
LaudableXX:

Your long epistle merely proves that you have an innate hatred for the Yorubas, and you are obsessed with their ethnic group. sad The facts on ground state otherwise, that the Igbo-IPOB crew you are trying so hard to defend while hiding under your Ijaw identity, are the aggressors, and a thousand long epistles like the one you just churned out, will NOT hide that fact. undecided

On this forum we have seen the Igbo attacking Yoruba, Igbo attacking Edo, Igbo attacking MB, Igbo even attacking Ijaw, Kalabari and other SS minorities, especially when it comes to the issue of identity.

I really don't have much time for this back & forth, as I know the Yoruba people are well able to defend themselves. sad But I must say the truth as I see it - 9 times out of 10, those Yoruba people are merely defending themselves against the vitriol churned out by the Igbo aggressors on this site. And quite a number of them, (not all) have used superior arguments, facts and data to debunk the petty propaganda of hate peddled by your Igbo friends. It amazes me, how you have not been able to see it. shocked But when prejudice clouds a man's mind, like it has clouded yours', what can one say?

I asked you earlier to please post details, facts and references of all the arguments I have instigated, o! shocked Till now, you have been unable to do so. Instead, you take refuge in labelling all those who disagree with your views as a 'Yoruba' man, even when they are not!

I can see clearly from all the posts on this site, that your brothers the Igbo that you have chosen to paint in the colours of sainthood, are the aggressors from their derogatory comments, insults and vitriol. sad Free your mind and see the truth.

It is on this same forum that your Igbo friends delight in calling everyone who disagrees with their petty propaganda an Afonja or a Yoruba man, even if he is Birom, Efik or Kataf! shocked Do you know how many times they have done so to people like me, from different ethnic minority groups?

Are you saying Igbos have never opened threads to attack Yorubas, Edos and other ethnic groups? shocked Tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed, o!

Your view does not equal fact. Just because you think it is a fact does not make it a fact. Before telling anyone to free themselves and see your version of truth, remove the specs in your eyes. You accuse me of having innate hate for Yoruba for speaking on act they do and I witnessed with my own eyes? Even the topic you provided to try and point the ibos as the aggression ironically, provide me right despite your intention was opposite. On that exact topic, despite the discussion was for Ibos and kiths, the Yorubas took it upon themselves to starting a commotions of insult towards Ibos which in turn turned the iboid of SS to insulting them, not even the Ibos of SE. On the topic, a man that used that avenue to insult Ibos was proved not to be from River State as he claimed. The account I remember because I've heard that account many times by Ibos during my debacle with them as prove of ijaws hate to ibos based on the account multitude of insults to ibo unprovoked on this website. That account has instigated multitude of arguments between Ibos and southern groups. On the topic it was proven he was not Ijaw. I'm not sure if he's Yoruba but the chances of that account belonging to a Yoruba than someone from another group is higher based on behaviors of yorubas when I was a higher active member. You provided evidence of what I spoke of while deeming your views as fact and the truth. The hypocrisy.

You have repeatedly accused IPOB as the agressors when we are on a topic which shows otherwise. On the topic titled ipob sit at home: live updates also showed otherwise. It was the Yoruba that started the tribal banter and the ibosreacting to their hate. On the topic titled pictures of ipob worldwide showed otherwise. It was the Yoruba and an hausa/fulani who started the tribal banter. On the topic about ipob protesting for Kanu in Spain, it was again the Yorubas that started the tribal banter. This has been the same pattern of Yorubas since I can remember. Even in topics that has nothing to do with ipob, Yorubas equally use that avenue to insult ipob and Ibos. The topic titled Lai Mohammed rattled by journalist questions on corruption is evidence of such. Your own prejudice is blinding you yet you point fingers at me. How can you type that Yorubas are defending themselves when majority of topics on ipob have shown otherwise, some of whom are recent, one of which we're typing on.

There are tribal fights everyday on this website. An act the Yorubas are not innocent of. Have the Yorubas not fought with edos and other minorites especially regarding identity on this website. When I was more active, the culture part of this website was littered with past topics where Yorubas attacked edos continuously for disagreeing with the Yorubas description of didn't cousin and the origin of oduduwa. The topic created by an akoko edo personal addressing the description that they are Yorubas, the Yorubas attacked him for addressing the fallacy that's been used more than once about his people on this website. When adebanjo was addressed in inclusion of ijaw in oduduwa republic, did the Yorubas not attack us despite no provocation. To pretend that Ibos are the only set guilty of attacking others is once more, socially deceptive just as deceptive as pretending Ibos are the only guilty one in accusing others with opposing views. Anyone that opposes Yoruba are either called ipob or ibo. I have been a victim of that act by Yorubas many times and so have others.

You accuse me of being prejudice to your perceived version of truth because of your perceived opinion of my so called innate hate to Yorubas. On this entire topic, you've displayed your intense hate for Ibos and even tried to twist my reality to your own opinion of what is the truth therefore, shouldn't you been giving yourself that advise? Your own prejudice and intense hate for Ibos as shown by your act on this topic is what's blinding you.

Why are you still mentioning me regarding this discussion. I said I'm done with it. I don't need heresay on what is the truth. I have eyes and I have a good vision. My truth is what my eyes have seen. I've seen enough to know my conclusion is factual. If mentioning yoruba's act on this website since I've been a viewer and member means innate hate for Yorubas to you then thank you. I stand by that hate without an apology
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by LaudableXX: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
princfred:
The did. Just because you prefer to deny it dont make it so.
Here you are trying to speak for MB and Yorubas yet asking a SS guy not to speak for SS.
I never said insults will make them align but that they will ask for alliance due to more barbarism from the north but just spin it in your convoluted dung-filled brain to fit your heinous propaganda.
Igbos you said are aggressors in the face of barbaric fulani and Bokoharam. You really must be retarded and delusional. Fulani will jam you or your siblings in the bush and teach you who are aggressors.

They did? When? Where? And how? shocked Stop telling lies, biko. I am not speaking for anyone, just stating the facts as I see them. sad You on the other hand have no facts, to support your stand. Right from your very first post, you claimed to be speaking for the SS. I had to remind you that there were many different ethnic groups in the SS, with different ideologies so your stand could not be taken as indicative of what each of those ethnic groups would do.

Where on this thread did I compare Igbo to Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen? Must you lie to get your points across? shocked Haba! Make una fear God, nah! The Middle-Belt has suffered plenty barbarism from the North, so have they asked you for help like you claimed? Another big lie from from your end. Take am easy. It is clear to see that you are confused.

You just described yourself rather well by saying that "your convoluted dung-filled brain... fits your heinous propaganda." sad Who am i to disagree with you? Now that you have finally resorted to insults by saying "Fulani will jam you or your siblings in the bush and teach you who are aggressors." My answer is simple. I pray the same thing will happen to you, ten-fold. Say Amen....
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by LaudableXX: 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
kotv:
Your view does not equal fact. Just because you think it is a fact does not make it a fact. Before telling anyone to free themselves and see your version of truth, remove the specs in your eyes. You accuse me of having innate hate for Yoruba for speaking on act they do and I witnessed with my own eyes? Even the topic you provided to try and point the ibos as the aggression ironically, provide me right despite your intention was opposite. On that exact topic, despite the discussion was for Ibos and kiths, the Yorubas took it upon themselves to starting a commotions of insult towards Ibos which in turn turned the iboid of SS to insulting them, not even the Ibos of SE. On the topic, a man that used that avenue to insult Ibos was proved not to be from River State as he claimed. The account I remember because I've heard that account many times by Ibos during my debacle with them as prove of ijaws hate to ibos based on the account multitude of insults to ibo unprovoked on this website. That account has instigated multitude of arguments between Ibos and southern groups. On the topic it was proven he was not Ijaw. I'm not sure if he's Yoruba but the chances of that account belonging to a Yoruba than someone from another group is higher based on behaviors of yorubas when I was a higher active member. You provided evidence of what I spoke of while deeming your views as fact and the truth. The hypocrisy.

You have repeatedly accused IPOB as the agressors when we are on a topic which shows otherwise. On the topic titled ipob sit at home: live updates also showed otherwise. It was the Yoruba that started the tribal banter and the ibosreacting to their hate. On the topic titled pictures of ipob worldwide showed otherwise. It was the Yoruba and an hausa/fulani who started the tribal banter. On the topic about ipob protesting for Kanu in Spain, it was again the Yorubas that started the tribal banter. This has been the same pattern of Yorubas since I can remember. Even in topics that has nothing to do with ipob, Yorubas equally use that avenue to insult ipob and Ibos. The topic titled Lai Mohammed rattled by journalist questions on corruption is evidence of such. Your own prejudice is blinding you yet you point fingers at me. How can you type that Yorubas are defending themselves when majority of topics on ipob have shown otherwise, some of whom are recent, one of which we're typing on.

There are tribal fights everyday on this website. An act the Yorubas are not innocent of. Have the Yorubas not fought with edos and other minorites especially regarding identity on this website. When I was more active, the culture part of this website was littered with past topics where Yorubas attacked edos continuously for disagreeing with the Yorubas description of didn't cousin and the origin of oduduwa. The topic created by an akoko edo personal addressing the description that they are Yorubas, the Yorubas attacked him for addressing the fallacy that's been used more than once about his people on this website. When adebanjo was addressed in inclusion of ijaw in oduduwa republic, did the Yorubas not attack us despite no provocation. To pretend that Ibos are the only set guilty of attacking others is once more, socially deceptive just as deceptive as pretending Ibos are the only guilty one in accusing others with opposing views. Anyone that opposes Yoruba are either called ipob or ibo. I have been a victim of that act by Yorubas many times and so have others.

You accuse me of being prejudice to your perceived version of truth because of your perceived opinion of my so called innate hate to Yorubas. On this entire topic, you've displayed your intense hate for Ibos and even tried to twist my reality to your own opinion of what is the truth therefore, shouldn't you been giving yourself that advise? Your own prejudice and intense hate for Ibos as shown by your act on this topic is what's blinding you.

Why are you still mentioning me regarding this discussion. I said I'm done with it. I don't need heresay on what is the truth. I have eyes and I have a good vision. My truth is what my eyes have seen. I've seen enough to know my conclusion is factual. If mentioning yoruba's act on this website since I've been a viewer and member means innate hate for Yorubas to you then thank you. I stand by that hate without an apology

There was absolutely no need for this long rant. sad You probably wanted to vent your hatred for the Yorubas, and thank goodness people can now see the contents of your mind, as well as what drives your thoughts, and respond accordingly. Hate kills! Get rid of it before it messes up your life. undecided

Now, you said that; "On this entire topic, you've displayed your intense hate for Ibos and even tried to twist my reality to your own opinion of what is the truth therefore, shouldn't you been giving yourself that advise? Your own prejudice and intense hate for Ibos as shown by your act on this topic is what's blinding you." Please show us in black & white exactly how I expressed hatred for the Igbo on this thread. sad You are an adult, and you really shouldn't tell such huge lies. It demeans you.

Finally, you claimed that "How can you type that Yorubas are defending themselves when majority of topics on ipob have shown otherwise,?" I can say that, because that has been the trend on most topics that involve both groups. You want to claim that you haven't seen it because you are so determined to paint the IPOB-Igbo as saints, ba? Ok, na you sabi. The truth is like smoke. sad It can't be hidden. And a thousand insults will never endear anyone to your cause or their own. Everyone can see that the only hypocrite on this thread is you.

You are just disgruntled because of 2 or 3 topics you have witnessed on NL. undecided I advised you before to go through more threads on this board (i.e. at least 50 - 100, not just 3 or 4 that you are stuck with), and do a content analysis of their posts. You have not done so yet. That is why you are stuck with this warped mindset of blame. May God deliver you from myopia. sad Grow up! Stop throwing tantrums...

And please kindly take your good self out of my mentions, by refraining from quoting me again. Or is that too much to ask?

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Ofemannnu: 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cooly100:

I think you are in MARS...

You really need to shut your mouth to stop embarrassing yourself..

According to UNICEF statistics showed that 37 per cent of children representing over six million are malnourished.
She disclosed that the 17.2 million figure represents 43.6 per cent of an estimated 40 million Nigerian children under the age of five years, adding that 19.4 per cent children in the South-west are stunted resulting from malnourishment.
“This is worse than the South-east and South-south but better than the North. And we must do more as agenda setters to keep this issue on national discourse and gethelp reverse the ugly trend,” she said.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/02/27/17-2m-nigerian-children-suffer-from-stunted-growth-unicef-says/

-------------------------------------------------

Assuming you are correct that SE is the poorest state...why didn't the government state from there? Opening a register should be part of the pilot...Don't you think? Olodo...

You mean real stunted growth like your brothers,Aki and pawpaw? grin
Igbos lead in poverty after the North...UNO,NBS and WORLD have always
recognised Igbos' domination in poverty even with their massive drug dealings...
.YORUBAS control the economy of Nigeria..One thing about Igbos is the delusion that has characterized their lives from time immemorial.I remember reading that Ojukwu said that he had the best army in Africa during the civil war but it was all delusion.Igbos said they control the economy of Nigeria but it was later found out that they are parasites.
Igbos said they control Technology,it was later found out that Yorubas control almost 70% of ICT.Igbos said they are the most industrious and they commenced a thread calling out Yorubas to compete with them and at the end it was discovered that they do/did not have up to 7% of the industries in Lagos where they said they control and it occurred to everybody that Yorubas control the economy of Lagos and Nigeria with their massive industries even they have more than the Igbos fourfold abroad.This is the thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

Poverty rate are all dependent on all these indices and more but poverty would not allow them know what facts mean.The research was not carried out by Yorubas but World bank,Nbs and UNO but our always complaining brothers would rather live in delusion.We know you rule Africa in being pioneer ritualists,baby factory workers,kidnapping,mass drug dealing that warranted an English professor to write a book on your drug dealing prowess,stealing and selling of babies and different types of crimes created solely by the Igbos,all in a bid to chestbeat BUT YOU ARE STILL MORE POVERTY STRICKEN THAN THE YORUBAS.Facts are sacrosanct no matter your wailing..

Regional breakdown of poverty.

1.) SW-19.3%
2.) SS-25.2%
3.) SE-27.4%
4.) NC- 42.6%
5.) NE-76.8%
6.) NW-81.1%

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.dataforall.org/dashboard/ophi/index.php/mpi/download_brief_files/NGA&ved=0ahUKEwjP3N3jnfXSAhWCSSYKHQ2VCxMQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNES4YknHT3Z53zokF-65ySJkWjL8g&sig2=4VX2iXpnKk8fRE2y44RXpA

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Cooly100: 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
[s]
Ofemannnu:

You mean real stunted growth like your brothers,Aki and pawpaw? grin
Igbos lead in poverty after the North...UNO,NBS and WORLD have always
recognised Igbos' domination in poverty even with their massive drug dealings...
.YORUBAS control the economy of Nigeria..One thing about Igbos is the delusion that has characterized their lives from time immemorial.I remember reading that Ojukwu said that he had the best army in Africa during the civil war but it was all delusion.Igbos said they control the economy of Nigeria but it was later found out that they are parasites.
Igbos said they control Technology,it was later found out that Yorubas control almost 70% of ICT.Igbos said they are the most industrious and they commenced a thread calling out Yorubas to compete with them and at the end it was discovered that they do/did not have up to 7% of the industries in Lagos where they said they control and it occurred to everybody that Yorubas control the economy of Lagos and Nigeria with their massive industries even they have more than the Igbos fourfold abroad.This is the thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

Poverty rate are all dependent on all these indices and more but poverty would not allow them know what facts mean.The research was not carried out by Yorubas but World bank,Nbs and UNO but our always complaining brothers would rather live in delusion.We know you rule Africa in being pioneer ritualists,baby factory workers,kidnapping,mass drug dealing that warranted an English professor to write a book on your drug dealing prowess,stealing and selling of babies and different types of crimes created solely by the Igbos,all in a bid to chestbeat BUT YOU ARE STILL MORE POVERTY STRICKEN THAN THE YORUBAS.Facts are sacrosanct no matter your wailing..

Regional breakdown of poverty.

1.) SW-19.3%
2.) SS-25.2%
3.) SE-27.4%
4.) NC- 42.6%
5.) NE-76.8%
6.) NW-81.1%

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.dataforall.org/dashboard/ophi/index.php/mpi/download_brief_files/NGA&ved=0ahUKEwjP3N3jnfXSAhWCSSYKHQ2VCxMQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNES4YknHT3Z53zokF-65ySJkWjL8g&sig2=4VX2iXpnKk8fRE2y44RXpA
[/s]

All these epistles are a load of decaying garbage...

You have not proved your case why a sensible federal government would start the pilot on poverty alleviation from the richer states.

Even your lame donkey will laugh at you poor rendition.

You have no shame to try to turn the facts on their heads.

Again, let me refresh your confused self with the states chosen for the pilot:

List of 9 pilot test states for the poorest Nigerians, the poor receive N5,000 handout.

Bauchi, Borno, Kwara , Kogi , Niger - North

Cross River - South South

Ekiti , Osun and Oyo - South West

Nil - South East
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by princfred(m): 6:46am On Jun 04, 2018
LaudableXX:

They did? When? Where? And how? shocked Stop telling lies, biko. I am not speaking for anyone, just stating the facts as I see them. sad You on the other hand have no facts, to support your stand. Right from your very first post, you claimed to be speaking for the SS. I had to remind you that there were many different ethnic groups in the SS, with different ideologies so your stand could not be taken as indicative of what each of those ethnic groups would do.

Where on this thread did I compare Igbo to Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen? Must you lie to get your points across? shocked Haba! Make una fear God, nah! The Middle-Belt has suffered plenty barbarism from the North, so have they asked you for help like you claimed? Another big lie from from your end. Take am easy. It is clear to see that you are confused.

You just described yourself rather well by saying that "your convoluted dung-filled brain... fits your heinous propaganda." sad Who am i to disagree with you? Now that you have finally resorted to insults by saying "Fulani will jam you or your siblings in the bush and teach you who are aggressors." My answer is simple. I pray the same thing will happen to you, ten-fold. Say Amen....
You are the one here delusional or deceptive inclined enough not to know who the aggressors are hence the need for them to jam you or your siblings and correct your self imposed, out l-of-touch delusions. Do nextvtime it wouldn't be Igbos you foolishly and hatefully call aggressors just like MB have learnt.

If you had enough sense to use google, you will know how, when and where. In your little brainwashed mind, you speak for SS now MB yet others shouldn't speak for other regions . You are such a daft goat beating and faffing dust to come to igbo threads to exhibit Igbo derangement syndromes.

Go bleat about your regions matters if your region has anything going for them.
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by princfred(m): 6:55am On Jun 04, 2018
LaudableXX:

There was absolutely no need for this long rant. sad You probably wanted to vent your hatred for the Yorubas, and thank goodness people can now see the contents of your mind, as well as what drives your thoughts, and respond accordingly. Hate kills! Get rid of it before it messes up your life. undecided

Now, you said that; "On this entire topic, you've displayed your intense hate for Ibos and even tried to twist my reality to your own opinion of what is the truth therefore, shouldn't you been giving yourself that advise? Your own prejudice and intense hate for Ibos as shown by your act on this topic is what's blinding you." Please show us in black & white exactly how I expressed hatred for the Igbo on this thread. sad You are an adult, and you really shouldn't tell such huge lies. It demeans you.

Finally, you claimed that "How can you type that Yorubas are defending themselves when majority of topics on ipob have shown otherwise,?" I can say that, because that has been the trend on most topics that involve both groups. You want to claim that you haven't seen it because you are so determined to paint the IPOB-Igbo as saints, ba? Ok, na you sabi. The truth is like smoke. sad It can't be hidden. And a thousand insults will never endear anyone to your cause or their own. Everyone can see that the only hypocrite on this thread is you.

You are just disgruntled because of 2 or 3 topics you have witnessed on NL. undecided I advised you before to go through more threads on this board (i.e. at least 50 - 100, not just 3 or 4 that you are stuck with), and do a content analysis of their posts. You have not done so yet. That is why you are stuck with this warped mindset of blame. May God deliver you from myopia. sad Grow up! Stop throwing tantrums...

And please kindly take your good self out of my mentions, by refraining from quoting me again. Or is that too much to ask?
This goat doesnt and cant even see that all he wrote above refers more to himself because as a goat he lacks the ability of self reflection. Here he is on a thread about igbos faffing dung yet accusing others of his own doings. I guess his own spirit of hypocrisy is from birth.
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by LaudableXX: 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
princfred:
This goat princfred doesnt and cant eve see that all he wrote above refers more to himself because as a goat he lacks the ability of self reflection. Here he is on a thread about igbos faffing dung yet accusing others of his own doings. I guess his princfred's own spirit of hypocrisy is from birth .
Fixed.

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by LaudableXX: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
princfred:
princfred You are the one here delusional or deceptive inclined enough not to know who the aggressors are hence the need for them to jam you or your siblings and correct your self impose out of touch delusions. Do nextvtime it wouldn't be Igbos you foolishly and hatefully call aggressors just like MB have learnt.

If you had enough sense to use google, you will know how, when and where. In your little brainwashed mind princfred, you speak for SS now MB yet others shouldn't speak for other regions . You are such a daft goat princfred beating and faffing dust to come to igbo threads to exhibit Igbo derangement syndromes.

Go bleat about your regions matters princfred if your region has anything going for them.
Fixed.

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by princfred(m): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
LaudableXX:

Fixed.
Your need Rehab and stop smoking dung as its drying your brain obviously. Lol.
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by LaudableXX: 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
princfred:
Your need Rehab princfred and stop smoking dung as its drying your brain obviously. Lol.
Fixed.

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by princfred(m): 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
LaudableXX:

Fixed.
Which can goat be this. I guess you lack original thought after i've exposed to you how goatish your reasoning is so need to use your own brain anymore but to modify my posts.
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by LaudableXX: 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
princfred:
Which can goat be this princfred. I guess you princfred lack original thought after i've exposed to you how goatish your reasoning is so need to use your own brain anymore but to modify my posts.
Fixed.

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by princfred(m): 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
LaudableXX:

Fixed.
No more sense left in that goatish brain of yours abi. It needs to be fixed.
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by LaudableXX: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
princfred:
No more sense left in that goatish brain of yours princfred, abi. It needs to be fixed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Spotted At Palace Of Soun 2 Support Pdp Governorship Candidate Makinde(pi / Acting CJN Swears In 250 Members Of General Election Tribunals / 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.