Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

What Ridiculous Belief Did You Have As A Child - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Ridiculous Belief Did You Have As A Child (280 Views)

What Is The Most Ridiculous Video Someone Sent You On Whatsapp? / A Magician Burnt At A Child Dedication In Port Harcourt (Video) / Gross Things That Happen Only In The Gym That Is Ridiculous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Ridiculous Belief Did You Have As A Child by Blonchilli(m): 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Saw this earlier and some are so funny. Guys what was the most ridiculous belief you had as a child

Re: What Ridiculous Belief Did You Have As A Child by Blonchilli(m): 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
I used to belief America, Britain, South Africa and any other destination one uses an aeroplane to get to was in the clouds and beyond the skies. grin
I would think they're going to heaven and heaven was anywhere you go to using an aeroplane. Also believed if someone gets killed in a movie he or she was really killed and if I see the person in another movie it was before the previous film. grin
Also thought giant robot existed because of too much Voltron Defenders of the Universe angry
Re: What Ridiculous Belief Did You Have As A Child by okwabayi(m): 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
I believed to make a child, a man and woman only have to sleep on the same bed. At least I guessed one part of the act right. Hehehe.

(1) (Reply)

Armed Criminals Storm Nigeri Prison, Kill Two, Free Inmates / Video Slides Of A Birthday Hustler / Basic Essentials For An Appealing Dining Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.