Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,068 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Who Else Has Been A Victim Of This Airtel Scam? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Else Has Been A Victim Of This Airtel Scam? (2962 Views)

Can This Airtel Mifi Be Bypassed / I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] / This Airtel Data Package Will Save Half Your Bills As A Student On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Been A Victim Of This Airtel Scam? by iWing1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
I purchased N50 airtel credit from my alat app and I never got the credit on my airtel phone. Imagine if N50 was deducted from 1million, 10million or even up to 100 million ppl.
Re: Who Else Has Been A Victim Of This Airtel Scam? by paulalasiri: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
Haba, fear God. The Customer care guys are the most friendly people you will ever meet

nani667:
Airtel Systematically stealing our airtime.... And they don't even forcefully subscribe us to their scam services again... They now siphon our airtime just like that... For sometime now I have been noticing my airtime gradually Shrinking, and I haven't done anything with the airtime, I hardly make Calls... In the space of some Days I noticed close to ₦100 haff disappeared...

I just wasted the remaining airtime I had to subscribe to one of their data plans, ateast that is better than allowing them to siphon all the money... Their Customer care is virtually hopeless and useless... For the past week that I have contacted them on facebook no response
Re: Who Else Has Been A Victim Of This Airtel Scam? by ryfoz(m): 12:45am On Jun 13, 2018
paulalasiri:
Haba, fear God. The Customer care guys are the most friendly people you will ever meet

That may be partly true but it's 100% true there is random incessant deductions from all lines generally going on right now and those incompetent fools you call "friendly" will tell you it's from pop-up ads you're clicking when browsing. I was like abi God wan punish dis pple ni? Which pop-up ads, I blind ni abi no d same way I dey browse b4?....other worst attendants that cannot fathom the cause of the deductions coupled with laziness to do their due diligence (usually FEMALES) will simply tell you "I'm sorry I cannot view your profile now, you're gonna have to calls us back" (The Almighty evasion technique)..... Well I have got past their yeye deductions

Simply send STOP to 2442 (for those whose lines are affected)

It's that simple and final
Re: Who Else Has Been A Victim Of This Airtel Scam? by saxby(f): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
i do experience this to with mtn on my tecno spark but it stops when i send STOP to a code, so i think there should be a code to prevent excessive charges you didnt budget for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iphone 7 (128GB) Up For Sale @ 35k / Did You Know About The Whatsapp Free Mode? / LATEST AIRTEL AND MTN FREE DATA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.