Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos (109915 Views)

Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects / #EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) / Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by CanineOfJackal: 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
cosmos1440:

guy take am easy naw.
what of ships involved in legitimate import and export business ?
If you know, you will know
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by CanineOfJackal: 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
thesicilian:

Lol.
The story usually does not end up in school. These cult guys and girls usually go on to become lawyers and doctors and judges, etc in high places, passing on contracts between themselves and shielding one another from the law when they have committed crimes. It is therefore not surprising that Nigeria is full of political and economic cabals. The benefits may not be appealing to the righteous minded ones like you and I, but to say that there's absolutely no gain is the fallacy I'm trying to point out.
Shut up and stop misleading people. I was once sailing on a terrifying deck that today the mistakes I made then still affect me negatively.

cultism is evil and your problem starts the day you enter bush

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by redsun(m): 6:40am On Jun 03, 2018
karlboss:

Very stupid black people that don't have sense. Instead me to do join all this rubbish I'll rather continue where my fore fathers stopped.

It is just the same as cults of Christianity and Islam, model after the colonisers. Fraternities are just bunch of people with common interests and goals,coming together as an organism to thrive collectively.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by karlboss: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2018
redsun:

It is just the same as cults of Christianity and Islam, model after the colonisers. Fraternities are just bunch of people with common interests and goals,coming together as an organism to thrive collectively.

My brother God bless you oh. They are all institution. I don't fear government I fear institutions both education, financial, religious etc. They are meant to keep people in control that is the real scam (the matrix).
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by frank41(m): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
redsun:

Her soul remains as long as you remember her. Just like we are discussing her at the moment. She seems to have made a mark with her short time here in the untamed jungle called Nigeria. That is why she is in the news.

You have to live while you breathe.

Your belief and ideology must be from the pit of hell....sorry for sounding too harsh....but that is the truth you must know...Give your life to Jesus b4 it gets
Late. BRO!

1 Like

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by frbona: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
redsun:

Joshua 24:14-15

Choose Whom You Will Serve
14 “Now therefore fear the Lord and serve him in sincerity and in faithfulness. Put away the gods that your fathers served beyond the River and in Egypt, and serve the Lord. 15 And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the Lord, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”
karlboss:

My brother God bless you oh. They are all institution. I don't fear government I fear institutions both education, financial, religious etc. They are meant to keep people in control that is the real scam (the matrix).
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by Jimmy231: 5:24am On Jun 04, 2018
MisterGrace:

Boy someday, you will look back at your life and regret bitterly about your action to join this dirty nonsense called cultism.
Na Ogun go kill your papa I left University 6 years ago
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by Dility: 7:24am On Jun 04, 2018
Really some people here are not at all helping matters
She is a cultist yes we agree,just pity the young lady who just passed away

if you asking where exactly is her destination Heaven or hell......that is such a bad speech

ask you self that questions,if you as a non cultist where will you end up when you die?

Don't judge her because she leave her life the way she wants

RIV where there is no Wahala

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by UnrulyVibezKing(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2018
Dility:
Really some people here are not at all helping matters
She is a cultist yes we agree,just pity the young lady who just passed away

if you asking where exactly is her destination Heaven or hell......that is such a bad speech

ask you self that questions,if you as a non cultist where will you end up when you die?

Don't judge her because she leave her life the way she wants

RIV where there is no Wahala

Anyeeee!!! sad
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by Dility: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
UnrulyVibezKing:

Anyeeee!!! sad

Fire

1 Like

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by Jimmy231: 6:45am On Jun 12, 2018
MisterGrace:

Boy someday, you will look back at your life and regret bitterly about your action to join this dirty nonsense called cultism.
You will look back one day and regret why you come to this word. Oloriburuku
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by MisterGrace: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2018
Jimmy231:
You will look back one day and regret why you come to this word. Oloriburuku

Why am I not surprised at your vulgarised answer?
Coming from a cultist whose only approach is violence.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by arleck(m): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
Reelmii:
really, what knid of life did she live
Not going to cast her but she is living with a mopol guy supposed to be her everything, benefactor and everything you understand, but the mopol guy doesnt come home always, the girl body no dey one place, rovers hotel you go see her... but what people said is that na Gee guy use her sha...
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by zynzyn(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
SAD. Sorry girl, so soon to go!! undecided cry

Condolences to the family of the Dead!

BUT

Cultism among girls is rising and I hope they will note the danger!!
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by Gandollaar(f): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
Daviddson:
There's no difference between this cult and the one you're a member of. Human and animal sacrifices are the fort of both; no matter how much you people deny it, wise people know that. cool
.. eventually, he too got sacrificed.
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos by Daviddson(m): 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
Gandollaar:
.. eventually, he too got sacrificed.
Hmmmm...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos / Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) / FBI Declares Six Nigerians Wanted (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.